Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nevinsmommy

Dim eating his lunch on the patio through a glass door had me rolling for some reason. Why didn’t he just go to his Covid lair?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

2020planner

VIP Member
If he goes to F&W today, they risk losing even more stans.

Like others posted screenshots, there's stans on Reddit and YT who can actually do math and figured out the fucked up timeline they were giving.

These two are playing fast and loose with their dates and, by opening their big ass mouths and spewing inconsistencies and shit, may have boxed themselves into a sizable corner this time.

I mean, they'll always have their apologists who kiss their asses, but are some the same stans who praise them to the heavens about their SaFe pReCAuTionS with COVID going to be A-OK with him running back out into the public less than one week from testing positive? I find that hard to believe.

Fuck them both! 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart

CovetousCreature

I'm admittedly a little lame, but I've always used actual words around my children. No baby talk, no silly, made up words. I had the same amount of fun as any other parent, but I spoke like an adult, because I am one. I die a little inside when I hear these two talk like toddlers. Think back to your schooling experience, no teacher spoke to their students as if THEY were children too. Have some respect for your child's intelligence.
THIS. The “rolley coasty” nonsense (and subsequent hashtag) is beyond obnoxious, but more than that, it’s probably going to end up frustrating J$.

They simultaneously treat him like he’s an infant who requires 20 hours of sleep and his parents to hand-feed him, and like they want him to grow up already so they can skip all the things they don’t want to do with him: namely potty training and taking him to age-appropriate attractions. He’s going to grow up resenting his egg and sperm donors’ absolute dogshit parenting skills at this rate, especially if the channel is still up so he can see how they routinely disrespect him.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I noticed back in April that Disney does not refill their hand sanitizers nearly as often anymore. More than half will be empty by mid day, when Tim is there. Yes, I'm aware that most of the virus is passed by inhaling what others have exhaled (gross), but it's still possible to pick up it from surfaces, such as rides which are no longer wiped down.

And then there's the finger-licking Tim. Not washing before he touches his burgers, cleaning up with his tongue and then touching everythign from the table top to the tees in the stores.
🤷‍♀️ :sick: :eek: :mad: :whistle: 🤦‍♂️

I'm happy this thing has morphed into something less impactful (for now, who knows what's the next variation), but for many it's still a dangerous thing to catch.

• Sick

Galorious

VIP Member
for some reason they think the intensity of the line matters, in this new vlog tim is talking about how dark the line was and he was surprised due to the mildness of his symptoms. a faint line is a positive test, a bold line is a positive test, a goldilocks line that is not too faint and not too bold but just right - is a positive test. when you lie a lot, you use nuance to enhance a lie to give it some semblance of truth so on the surface it looks legit.
Which is another lie. Tim realised having a red line on his covid test would allow him to sleep in a different bed from Jenn so he drew the line in with a red Sharpie!! 😜

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s more disturbing.. the fact someone made this or the fact that so many grown ass adults like the post🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
TimmySuperSpreader made some “clarifications” on Reddit regarding his COVID timeline:
0E41CC11-F5FC-4BC4-B71B-FD204C840D75.jpeg

Can anyone clearly decipher this? His symptoms started Friday morning, the 7DMT was filmed the same day on Thursday. I could’ve sworn the “I Caught COVID Again” video mentioned it was Sunday when they were filming. I understand days are hard for them, but they should probably take this a bit more seriously. Especially with how ragged Tim looks.

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I just realized - do you think she'd make Lyn drive her and J. down there for a "girls day out w/ J." at F&W ...err... Tim's still recovering ... err....Lyn's teaching J. at EPCOT... errr... [fill in the blank with some ridiculous explanation].
😂

I mean, honestly that should happen, and leave J at home with Tim (since he has been around him anyway), then Stanny and Jenn could do F&W. Let's face it, Jenn at least tries other foods and Stanny is vegan, so it would make better content for food reviews than Tim "hotdogs and burgers please" would do. Then, slowly (or quickly while Tim is in isolation 😅) but surely, the two ladies can take over the channel and Tim can stay home with J? Errr...

"Jenn Does It! (NOW with Stanny!)" 🥴🤣

• Haha

jwee

Seems strange that dimbo catches it an will mention he has it but yet J an gin never seem to have ever gotten it, all we got was she showed faint lines a while back, was it ever actually confimed she did have it or just she had faint lines?

Why does he mention he has it but refuses to say if they have it when chances are they probably do, she was gone a full week which just makes it out like she did have it an yet again dimbo didn't stay the fk home
for some reason they think the intensity of the line matters, in this new vlog tim is talking about how dark the line was and he was surprised due to the mildness of his symptoms. a faint line is a positive test, a bold line is a positive test, a goldilocks line that is not too faint and not too bold but just right - is a positive test. when you lie a lot, you use nuance to enhance a lie to give it some semblance of truth so on the surface it looks legit.

U76

Chatty Member
They mention that Dim is still testing "very positive" and Ginn is testing "very negative" (hey you idiots, there is no 'very' - you're either positive or negative, JFC I can't with their terrible English and idiocy). But.... no mention of testing J$. And what's up with using 2 different tests? I'd assume it's because they ran out of one kind before testing both, but with these two, I feel like there's always something shady going on. Also what's with the awkward finger placement? And no updates about Lyn's status? :unsure:

View attachment 1415579

Speaking of terrible English and idiocy, the number of times they both said "he did so good!" "you're doing so good!" in this vlog was even more than usual. So WELL, you stupid shitheads. Next vlog we get to hear how "impressed" Ginn is with J$ learning letters. Today he did "T" you guyyzzzzz! Everything is fucking impressive when you're dumber than an empty cardboard diaper box.
I thought for the version of the test the whale is using, the control line changed color after adding the sample/reactor. It is only a black line before use and then a "reddish" line after use. These two are so untrustworthy I constantly question reality around them. And I wouldn't put it past them to stage her "negative" test and waste a test completely.

So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.View attachment 1415651
This just seals what a lying piece of trash they both are. YOU ALREADY POSTED A VIDEO THAT LAID OUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIMELINE.

Not to mention if he felt symptoms on Friday he was possibly contagious up to 48 hours prior to first onset of symptoms -- which would be the TOTWL event and the "brow rolly coasty" debacle day.

The worst kind of liars and the worst kind of people.

Last edited:

peteykirch

VIP Member
Holy sheeeeeit J$ bailed on riding and then didn't force him against his will.

They use J$ as an excuse to leave the parks early once again.

• Wow
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If 7DMT and Vilains was both on Thursday, that would mean they made Lyn work ALL day and night. When she wasn't even needed during the day portion except to hold Ginn's hand for 2 minutes if she potentially had to be left alone while the others all went on the coaster.

Lyn, get a better job. Life is too short to spend a few pointless hours sweating at a crowded theme park just so you can change a sweaty toddler's diaper and hold his mom's hand without even riding any rides, and then having to hang out in Ft Pampers until late night just so these fucks can go eat shrimpies and watch fireworks in Malificent horns and clothing that's about to burst.

• Wow
  • Sad

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I went on YouTube to see this exchange and it's not there anymore. Why would you ban/shadow ban someone pointing something out to you logically Timmy?? Something you're trying to hide?

This person wasn't rude or disrespectful in any way, so why would he do that? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...🤔
He got caught in his own lie! What a load of shit! Now he’s just banning comments that pointed it out. Good job Timmy boy, way to keep your loyal viewers. It’s not like your numbers are tanking.

• Wow
  • Haha

MissFitness

Add this to the list of things I will just never understand about these two. Dim seemingly spends time gelling the shit out of his rapidly receding coif, but his beard looks like this?!?! 🤢💩

1657392217670.png

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
God, MK has fallen so hard. Went from having regular 100-200k+ views on videos to being lucky to break 15k.

Trackers, be aware. This is your future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21