Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
This is for all the newer members of our tribe.
A golden gem courtesy of Theme Park Anorak.
Enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
In the beginning of the video they said “are you excited for the brown rollie coastie?” And he literally *shrugged* and they go “YEAHH!”
He has no idea what he wants to do
Also, Jenny adding actual footage of previous videos further proves how they are scrambling to mimic old videos in hopes to increase their views
All he wants is a puddle and some blueberries. They are creating anxiety for him and he isn't even 3.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
In today's vlog, Dim thinks his simple at home test is fancy enough to determine how much covid he has based on the darkness/lightness of the line.

The guy with covid has to spend close contact with the kid cause the useless egg donor is still sleeping in her cocoon of grease and dead skin cells. She's beyond useless.

• Angry
  • Wow

Mojo90

I know you read here Tim and Jenn: Please get Jackson's ear looked at. It's obviously bothering him and ear problems are serious.

bten1989

VIP Member
Just got on Twitter and found some gems.😂😂 “the tinniest square of sky”-pretty sure that’s a given. If I may correct you Tim- there are 100 billion stars(estimated) -just so you know 🫢😂
He tries to come off like such a know-it-all but he's really just a giant doofus who talks out of his ass

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Southpaw33

VIP Member
To show that the PMM buddy-buddy thing is a new tactic by Tim, he recently followed PMM on IG. He was at 61 following forever, the newest add on is Nate. He likely sees Nate moving up quickly in the vlogging numbers and invites, and probably needed to latch on fast. 😒 They will both use each other, though.

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
These two seriously have no idea how to put themselves in other people's shoes, and then act like they're so thoughtful or empathic when they finally attempt it. Truly living in a sick greasy cardboard bubble with no perspective. They only think of others if it benefits them in some way or if it also affects them.

• Angry
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I am with you on everything you say @xmasbdaygirl. The timeline totally fits as to J♾️M having COVID during Tim’s solo theme park run. I suspect J$ might have had it too. No proof. Just a feeling.
It's so strange.

So, it's basically like only TIM is "allowed" (by Jenn) to announce that he has COVID - again. While Jenn ISN'T?

She opts to stay off camera if / when she's sick but she records Tim sick in a home vlog (putting aside, for a moment, the ridiculousness he / they are displaying with close proximity to one another, etc.)

OR does she HIDE her symptoms from Tim and blame it on something else (e.g., aLLeRgIEs, hormones, feeling tired, etc.), because she doesn't want to admit that she, too, can (or got) COVID? But at the very FIRST instance TIM complains about symptoms, she's all about TESTING, TESTING, TESTING and telling the world HE has it?

I keep thinking back to a) #faintlines and b) her knack for lying about things.

I swear, she's the one that got it first the first time around and then gave it to Tim, and probably did again this time too (based on the timeline and her absence).

mjm9

VIP Member
Do you think Dim requested that they sit in the back so he could plan to film J$ to his heart's content? Because usually the last row makes the coaster feel even faster and Dim knows this as he has often requested the back row. 🤨 So again content > J$'s comfort.

I hope the Slackers did pay for brunch for the other family - not only did they use the family for their DAS pass, they bounced after that one ride. It's only convenient to think of J$'s comfort when they want to use him as a scapegoat.
And did you catch Tim towards the end of today’s video saying that THEY were only “testing the waters” on J$ riding 7DMT!! 😳

Give me a break!
Tim, you were royally pissed that you bribed Nick to get access to his son’s DAS pass and his Mickey & Minnie meet n greet footage.
Then J$, rightfully so, balks at riding 7DMT.
You didn’t get your money shot!! Boo hoo!

THEN you and the heifer come up with the line that the boarding area was dark, so J$ didn’t want to get on the train.

First it was complains, complains, complains.
Now it is excuse, after excuse, after excuse!

• Angry

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He goes running at 5am? I understand he wants to get it out of the way before Jackson wakes, and it's cooler, but this seems highly doubtful.

He's spewing ignorant lies about DVC being more expensive than him booking Disney resorts (deluxe) with a FL resident discount. Unless that discount is 60% off (which it is not) DVC is far cheaper in the long run... but it's only for planners, which he is not.

Tim wants rooms at the spur of the moment. You cannot do that with DVC, often one needs to plan 11 months out to the day.
This is most certainly NOT TIM.

He's considering buying in at the minimum to get the perks though, LOL. That's is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He has no idea how much money he's talking, just for perks. NEVER BUY IN FOR PERKS.

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
“The Chronicles of Hernia” could be a limited edition tshirt (well, it might end up becoming a regular release in the future).

Or “Dry Socket Man” 🎢 🦷

• Haha
  • Heart

MissFitness

So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.View attachment 1415651
I went on YouTube to see this exchange and it's not there anymore. Why would you ban/shadow ban someone pointing something out to you logically Timmy?? Something you're trying to hide?

This person wasn't rude or disrespectful in any way, so why would he do that? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...🤔

• Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
Are they f**king kidding me!
Ffs these people think they are so clever, witty and original. Weirdos. Might as well just get a tshirt with DIARRHEA printed across it. Equally as apt for the Trackers. Bunch of major 'look at me Tim and Jenn!!!!!!' suckups. Still, makes it easy to avoid them in the parks. Or you could walk up to them and say 'I also appreciate the delights of anal sex. Meet me behind Small World....' wink, and walk away.

• Haha

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I am pretty sure this is a Bot comment, but this is the kind of shit that should remind these 2 asshats why they should not be putting their kid out their for the world to see.

Screenshot_20220709-182858_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I cannot believe that people have such a blind devotion to these two idiots.

I'm all for making Unwell 3 merch though. 😜

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
@12:00 "I have no idea what's been going on today at all."

Why, Jenn? Why? :unsure:

You have a toddler.
You have a husband with COVID.

Why don't you know what's going on? Why don't you get your ass out of bed early to care for your son? Why does Tim have to do it with a N95 mask on? Why are you actually ADMITTING you have no idea what's been going on?

Your leisurely editing job isn't THAT HARD that you can't be aware of what the fuck is going on in your house and only emerge on camera at fucking dinner time to announce it?

1657832648415.png

1657832660669.png

• Sick
  • Wow

travesty

VIP Member
How long have they been doing this again? What a lovely, blurry close-up!

View attachment 1408909

I'd also like to hear J. clearly say "I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later."

Jenn claims he says this when he doesn't finish his food.

So the boy who we heard ask for a "bawoon peas" also apparently says that to her?!? 🤦‍♀️

ALSO - Jenn tells us that J. doesn't like ANYONE to eat the rest of his food.

Jenn said she'd just finish the rest of his eggs, and J. said -

"NO!!! [cue the face below] I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later." OMG. I just can't w/ this woman anymore. 🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 1408915
Why isn't there an eyeroll reaction for posts? We so desperately need one for these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

mjm9

VIP Member
Does anyone think it’s strange that J$ has THREE play areas in the house??!! 😳

Living room
Family room
Upstairs loft, that was supposed to be his school room

Full of toys he has outgrown.

All rooms featured in today’s video/home vlog

Tim spoke to us......
Score one for the 3 Unwell !! 👏👏👏
They finally got rid of the white platform stool in the kitchen!
Why? Cause J$ is too tall.
Hello! We have been saying that for months!

Tim doesn’t eat indoors.
Relegated to eat his meals in the backyard
8CC1779D-0CF3-4759-AF40-B83B42E252EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Huh, seems wearing masks indoors and eating outside really helped. 🙄 Is it possible all your inconsistencies of wearing masks came back and bit ya in the arse?

• Heart