Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ijeanie

This is for all the newer members of our tribe.
A golden gem courtesy of Theme Park Anorak.
Enjoy!

It's the audacity of them saying' things were taken out of context' NO BOJO'S YOU WERE RACIST, ABLEIST HOMOPHOBIC AND TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

mjm9

VIP Member
Tim has covid, right now and he's not staying away from the miracle child.
Then who’s going to tend to J$?
J♾️M is useless long term. Remember how she was in DL when left alone with J$ while Tim left to get a massage? She sat in one place the whole time! Clueless as to what to do with J$.

Yesterday’s footage was so fake and just for us. And not sustainable cause she doesn’t relate to J$. Like @honestrands said J♾️M is “like a step mom trying to force a bond with the child”

I am with you on everything you say @xmasbdaygirl. The timeline totally fits as to J♾️M having COVID during Tim’s solo theme park run. I suspect J$ might have had it too. No proof. Just a feeling.

It bothers me how utterly selfish they are.
Once again being super spreaders of COVID.
Why do they always put their needs for fun ahead of every other person?
First, the Galactic Starcruiser voyage.
Now the TOTWL Villains Lair event
While exposing Nick & his family

My antenna always went up every time they claimed “allergies” in the videos.

And yes, J♾️M, a faint line on a home Covid test is a positive result! And to be verified by a lab test.

Last edited:
  • Sad

travesty

VIP Member
It really is interesting seeing people dress very unflatteringly without being able to notice... and then there's me always thinking I look like hot garbage no matter what anyone says otherwise. The pendulum really swings both ways. I guess I'd rather be delusional like Jenn.

• Haha
  • Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
I am bored of #HomeMovies.
Bored of the Bojokes.

Moving on to our t-shirt creations.....
(wanted to see them on one page.
Sorry if I missed yours. Please add it on.)

”I’m just here for the USB plugs.”
“You had me at commode!”
"Yeah..(manic nervous laughter in the background)"
Jenn - "If you see something, say something".
"I used to have a good memory, now I'm not so sure."
“Best t-shirt EVER!” Since everything is the best day or vacation ever 🤣
In J♾️M’s case....
“I’m Just Here For the FOOD!”
“We are T-Shirt people now”
"I'm here because my secret tunnel is a brown rolly coasty" (insert commode graphic 🚽)
“All in all we’re just a couple of lying assholes”
"Is Bae contagious?"
“The Chronicles of Hernia” could be a limited edition tshirt (well, it might end up becoming a regular release in the future).

Or “Dry Socket Man” 🎢 🦷

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
On another note, Dim posting complete crap on Twitter is comical. He doesn’t have a single original thought ever

mjm9

VIP Member
I predict he’ll be out and about tomorrow claiming that he tested negative on multiple tests
I love how he is leaving video documentation for Disney to see that he breaks COVID protocol (cause he doesn’t give AF about other people) and is a potential Super Spreader to their other guests.

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
J$'s at his ear again as he demands Mumpy find Peppa Pig on his tablet.
View attachment 1417586

Ginn tries to give nutritional advice about what kids should eat to her stans. 😆
I'm placing a bet that Jackson has allergies they don't know about. Would totally explain his ear rubbing and eyes.

That poor kid has been turned into a zombie by their use of the babysitting ipad at the table. I've never seen a child so out of touch with what's going on around them.

• Sad
  • Sick

airbusA330

VIP Member
I think they mean when the line is more faint, he will be right back at it.
Which pisses me off since my line was only ever faint, but we’re adults who can read and understand the pandemic. Here I am on paxlovid, isolating and blasting my BlueAir air filters on max—stuck inside with my hubby (who also got it on our trip). DoorDashing everything, working when we feel up to it, taking care of our dogs etc.

AKA not putting anyone at risk!

• Heart

Webster101

Chatty Member
As much money as they waste on Disney crap they don't wear or etc., why in hell can't she buy another dress sized up to fit? My husband wouldn't allow me out looking like that, ole Timmeh should've told her it was wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo tight.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Must be today because that Villain thing was Thursday?

I'm no Dr. Fauci, but even with a mask on, should he just be hanging out with the family and not isolating? I mean, I guess they are all exposed anyway.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle: J$ is too tall for the kitchen death trap stepstool!
Dim doesn't know the difference between isolation and quarantine.

Also Ginn is super happy J$ is still napping because it allows her not to parent.

• Wow
  • Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
I apologize bc I don’t remember who called her “DeJennerate” but that’s a fantastic name.

DeJennerate could never go to F&W, or any theme park without Dim, bc she’s pissed off too many people. What would happen if she didn’t have her keyboard to hide behind? She’s terrified of seeing someone and being told to her face that she’s a horrible person.
THAT’S where her anxiety stems from, her fucking mouth.

I’ve been searching forever for the video clip of her drunk screaming at someone during HHN “I BLOCKED YOU! Yeah that’s right and I blocked YoOoUuU!”
I specifically remember it bc when I was watching it that was the moment that confirmed my feelings that they saw themselves as untouchable theme park royalty.
I could swear she had pink hair at the time and I cannot find the video anywhere. I say that bc the person she yelled at tweeted he was “accosted by the pink haired one” and DeJennerate found it and went off on him. People pointed out that she was looking for a confrontation, bc it made no mention of her name and wasn’t tagged anywhere, and she went on another blocking spree.

• Wow
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
You can bank on that grifter to be there at 11:00pm sharp
I truly hope some dumbass posts a LoOk wHo I MeT aT FoOd & WiNE ToDaY pic and then the stans all get all worked up into a tizzy defending him for going. Stans = Pretzels 🥨

I am SO here for it.

captainn00dles

A lot of these YouTubers need to realize. There’s a reason shows get canceled or hang it up before everyone gets bored. Florida theme parks are saturated with content on YouTube. They need to focus on other things like scuba stuff, the glass canoes at night or even stick with special videos. Like a Florida vacation under 2k for a family of 4. Personally I am perplexed these two didn’t take advantage of their standings years ago. Partner with a travel agency or open their own. For some of their more unique visits.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I know I keep on saying this. Why do they keep on doing lives? Their live shows, inc. the last live don't even get 45K or barely get to 45K compared to the other vlogs they put out. It seems like a waste of time.
Yeah. It’s at 43K, as of this posting.

Hey, Tim.
Paging Mr. Morrow has his merchandise in World of Disney down at Disney Springs!! 😂😆😂

A16AFCAB-19C7-4931-AC54-F339E27CA67B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Today's PSA:

Jenn, STOP what you're doing right now and take the kid outside.

PS. Thank you for reading Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
Saw this today and couldn’t help but think of those 2. It’s sad to know that they likely berated that poor kid the whole way home for not performing. Tim is seriously delusional to think J is ready for a coaster. And since they’re above standing in line, J is likely not used to riding ANY type of ride, let alone something like this. My 5 year old watched tons of POVs before our trip (and continues to watch them). There were rides he was hellbent on riding, but when we got there he changed his mind and that was totally ok. I can’t imagine forcing my kids to ride something that will terrify them and cause anxiety like that. Just because he’s tall enough, doesn’t equate to being mentally ready.
1539A4B9-95F8-480E-976F-287DEA2CFD5F.jpeg

• Heart