Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Someone may have just warend resorttv that they should avoid tim because he should be in covid protocol! Their admin responded that they aren't concerned with what other youtubers are doing... I'm sorry, i just want everyone to be healthy!! :)
Wow. You'd think there would at least be a "Thank you for your concern, I'll pass that along." That response was flat out ignorance and following josh's orders to the T without brain cells employed.

Well, we all knew this was going to happen!
What a DUFUS. Not the stan, the thing standing behind him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

airbusA330

VIP Member
Tim says COVID feels like allergies to him.

Why is Tim doing a livestream? Don't they have ANY vlogs that Jenn could put out while Tim "recuperates" ?!?!
So he’s had it three times then because they all complained about allergies after the cruise lol. Meanwhile I’m tired as fuck from COVID, as much as I can’t stand him glad it’s going well for him this time I guess.

• Sad

ijeanie

She's a lot bigger than she's ever been (I'm not sure if she went to the parks in the summer when she was pregnant? Didn't Tim do most of the visits solo? Or, she wasn't as big yet in the summer of 2019.) and she doesn't exercise.

Add in 100+ degree heat indexes and thick humidity, and I can totally see that she'd be having a hard time - especially when putting stress and strain on those strange toothpick ankles of hers. She probably felt like a sweaty ball of crap.

If I were her, I'd take that as a sign to get my ass in gear and do something about it.
I'm plus sized (size 18 UK) and I visited disney recently, I managed to do the full day almost 30,000 steps each day and plenty of rides...and I don't even live in a warm climate so not used to the heat. She must really be just honestly lazy or have some kind of underlying health condition to not be able to handle that. My mum who is nearly 50 with a lifelong hip condition was able to walk more than what Jenn appears to do in her videos.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
I’m not vaccinated and I have never had covid. I’m not a mask wearer like the slackers.

But they are vaccinated so they should be okay from the virus, you guys!

• Angry
  • Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
1657560150761.png

Dim is saying Genie + is worth it, but only if you do research...something he doesn't do at all.

1657560235061.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They mention that Dim is still testing "very positive" and Ginn is testing "very negative" (hey you idiots, there is no 'very' - you're either positive or negative, JFC I can't with their terrible English and idiocy). But.... no mention of testing J$. And what's up with using 2 different tests? I'd assume it's because they ran out of one kind before testing both, but with these two, I feel like there's always something shady going on. Also what's with the awkward finger placement? And no updates about Lyn's status? :unsure:

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 7.38.53 PM.png

Speaking of terrible English and idiocy, the number of times they both said "he did so good!" "you're doing so good!" in this vlog was even more than usual. So WELL, you stupid shitheads. Next vlog we get to hear how "impressed" Ginn is with J$ learning letters. Today he did "T" you guyyzzzzz! Everything is fucking impressive when you're dumber than an empty cardboard diaper box.

Please Dim thinks that the only thing that matters is how much $$$ you drop on a camera, lens, and microphone.

Dim should have forced Ginn to better herself as an editor and sign her up for classes at a local community college or look into an online course at a place like Full Sail University.
Especially with how incredibly easy it is to learn new skills online these days! There is absolutely NO EXCUSE other than sheer laziness and smug complacency.
I had to quote both of these. First, TimSuperSpreader won’t tell or force JenDumpsterAss to do anything because “he’s the man“ and will take care of her. Which is utter rubbish if they are partners in marriage and partners in the channel. They Both should have perfected their craft after 10+ years of doing the same old shit day after day. Second, I just searched YT editing on YT, guess what there are multiple entries showing editing tricks, hacks, etc. Probably too hard for them to search things out via Google or anything else. Their internet search history probably has Tattle, Guru, Twitter, FB, Bravo, and of course Bluey.

The Trackholes are the epitome of laziness personified. Take a break from Bravo shows and learn your craft. #homemovies

scopeyscope

VIP Member
It sounds like a bunch of douchebaggery that they’re throwing out so they can pretend like Tim is well enough to go back out in public when he will actually still be shedding the virus

mmc2020

I’m not sure what you mean? I’m a mom and I have a great deal of experience with my own son’s toddler phase. I wasn’t obsessed with his height or other ridiculous milestones. I just wanted him to be a healthy well rounded child enjoying life
I was thinking Tim might be making a big deal about J’s height to somehow take attention off the milestones J is lacking. The stans gush constantly in the comments with unrealistic notions about how advanced he is, so I have to assume these people don’t actually have experience with young children. The videos tell a different story so then Dim and Dimmer constantly feel like they have talk about all of the advanced learning J has mastered. Except the people that film everything never seem to actually film any of these moments outside of him reciting abc’s. Your experience and hopes for your son are what you expect from a normal, loving parent.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I found myself wondering randomly how she even plans on gifting those friendship bracelets she bought on AMI to give to her supposed “friends”. “Daddy, I mean, Dimmy, can you drive me to my besties’ houses so I can give them their bracelets?”

• Haha
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It really is interesting seeing people dress very unflatteringly without being able to notice... and then there's me always thinking I look like hot garbage no matter what anyone says otherwise. The pendulum really swings both ways. I guess I'd rather be delusional like Jenn.
The only answer is really delusion right?? I mean body dysmorphia is a dual edged sword. People who are RAIL THIN will look at themselves in the mirror and think they are 400+ pounds and then there are the people who are Jenn the Jinormous and they look in the mirror and see someone who is fit and healthy. It’s either that or jenn does not own a mirror…

elliebee27

VIP Member
I'm still amazed Jenn doesn't fcking drive. You're an adult. Drive. Take your kid to the doctor or to the park or whatever holy cow you lazy entitled slob

Sorry, taking care of kids is hard, and it's my full time job with my own - and their stans just eat this sh*t up!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
We really need a Molly thread

Molly got her undergrad in Communications from Clemson. I'm not sure where her husband went or got for a degree, or if he even has one, but it would not surprise me if he was also a Clemson graduate.

Together I'm more than sure they can establish a good, entertaining channel and set of media extensions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought you guys were joking about Tim having COVID again. Holy crap.

So no parks for 10 days. Bring on the boring hoooooome vloooooogs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Tim crying over not being the first in the door for Harmony on the re-opening day July 31st.

View attachment 1415465
TimSuperSpreader crying because he is going to EPCOT today and hoping nothing is said about it. Or is he pushing one of his monster, commode busting shits out. Either way he is fucked. If he goes to EPCOT we all need to send WDW the video from Sunday where he notes the day and when he first test positive. This could be the end not unlike Michael Kay and the cruise testing debacle. We can only hope it turns out the same way!! #homemovies

scoker

Chatty Member
One more:

I’ve conquered every commode in Disney World (like the mountain challenge shirts) 🚽

• Haha