Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

esc2476

Chatty Member
I know FRE has not been around recently, but I do not think FRE could have made a better parody thumbnail than the Trackers created themselves. Stunning work (of incompetence).

• Haha
Reactions: 20

snazzynettyy48

In the beginning of the video they said “are you excited for the brown rollie coastie?” And he literally *shrugged* and they go “YEAHH!”
He has no idea what he wants to do
Also, Jenny adding actual footage of previous videos further proves how they are scrambling to mimic old videos in hopes to increase their views

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Todays video just released says it’s re: day 5 of quarantine? Why doesn’t that math sound right to me? I could be wrong but based on events last week and their editing schedule (assuming the content was filmed yesterday) it seems like it would have been day four. Maybe I’m wrong, just getting off a 12 hour shift but the first thing I thought before even starting the video was that I don’t know if really yesterday would have been day five…
The day you start symptoms is day 0. Today is day 4 if he had symptoms on Saturday. 🙄

• Angry

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Good to see Tim lurking on Reddit early in the morning, waiting to delete and ban people. 🥴
Pennylongworth better watch; if she keeps asking these types of questions, she'll be banned like the rest of us ;)

But anyways - Day 0 is the first day of testing positive or feeling symptoms, isn't it? So that's Friday.

So wouldn't Day 1 be Saturday then for him?

And today be Day 7?

View attachment 1418858
Day 0 = first symptoms. It is how some people flub timelines and I am wondering if Tim realized that after the fact when he said he first had symptoms and tested the same day (or did he test the next day? I can't keep their stories straight 🥴). Because it benefits someone trying to get out of isolation faster if your symptoms actually started earlier before your positive test. In this case, he appears blocked in by their activities on Thursday (if they really did film both that day). He couldn't say he had symptoms before Friday or it looks like he was out and about with symptoms. It just makes it seem suspicious that he started a timeline at first that was Saturday = day 0 but they called 1, and that he maybe realized he should have moved back as far as possible. I hope they are just being dumb and bad with numbers/days, which wouldn't be a reach. But he also doesn't seem willing to understand there IS a day 0. If he's reading here, he probably thinks I'm Penny, but I'm not. You go, Penny. 😄

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
As long as she stops dancing after taking a bite of literally anything.
Gotta work off those calories, bust a move!

Thinking more on Molly leaving AE, she wouldn't just up and leave without income to live on, so her husband must be staying or has a new job too. It would be really smart of Disney or Universal to have lured Molly in as a communications employee.
Been saying for ages that Disney needs to have their own team and not have to constantly police what the vloggers are up to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MissFitness

Oooh, oooh. One more. I could do this all day though

"You Said No, But I Think You Really Meant Yes"

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim planting the seeds for an early escape from "Isolation" first thing he said in the newest HOME SLOG is that his lines are starting to fade.

• Angry
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
And let's not forget he wants to play the harmonica because "isolation" feels like being "in the clink" and in the movies, they play the harmonica in jail. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.43.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.44.28 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Watching the bRoWn RoLlEy CoAsTy vlog and they put their friends vlog in their vlog bc they were too lazy to go meet Mickey and Minnie? Wtf. The Prop is going to be 15 years old and they’re still gonna make him nap everyday at the same time

• Haha
  • Sick

DaveKaysChestHair

Hahaha!! I’m going to Orlando in September and was already thinking of designing some T-shirts for the trip. Besides having PCDev’s mugshot on a tee, I was thinking this design but with
Dim&
Ginn&
J$&
Stanny&
Unwell&
Unwell&
Unwell&
Larry

4D4E5BD4-9A18-47AA-B9E0-191B8830FBE0.jpeg

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
Yeah, it's crazy to me that Tim's just hanging around with an ill-fitting N95 thinking he's protecting J+J. He's should be isolating in a room away from them, not hanging out being all snuggly. When my entire family got Covid back in January they both isolated to their rooms and I managed to not catch it at all while running the house, taking care of them plus all our pets and working full time. Is Jenn truly that useless that she's forcing her contagious husband to help her while he's sick?

• Heart

cari_

He announced they have reservations for the barber shop on 7/31. Wonder how many extra crazy stand will show up and hang outside the barber shop all day to get a glimpse of the miracle child?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm catching the beginning of this live since I missed it.

"I'm sure you guyzzz have noticed it's just me, that's because of the covid." That... actually doesn't explain anything Dim. No one made you do a live show - if this is going to be the vlog for today, Ginn is failing as usual to produce anything to upload. I loved his freudian slip. "I've been doing what little work - uh- doing a little bit of work here and there". He meant to say "doing what little work I have to do, since I DON'T WORK", right? 🥴

I don't buy his "oh I sort of maybe kind of had a runny nose and felt like testing because of that" AT ALL.

"People should just get tested every week! And then they'll just... stay home... and then it goes away and then we don't have to worry about it anymore!" Now he's telling us his covid-eradication genius plan. Dim has solutions to everything except his own mess of a life.

Please continue to tell us how mild your symptoms are Dim. You're so special and a superhuman. Gee golly whiz! "I only cough like... every 5 hours!"

• Haha

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Less than a week after announcing their new schedule and they already can't follow through. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's not a live show today, can't stomach them anymore. But it just reiterates how terrible they are at their "job" and can't plan for shit.

• Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I skimmed thorough the video.. did anyone else get the vibe that they were trying to force J on the “brown rolley coaster”? I don’t believe he wanted to ride it, since it was coming from Tim & Jenn’s mouth (habitual liars). I don’t know guys, I just got a weird vibe from this one