The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there beef with this nicole lady? I agree she looked very nice.. Jenn couldn't pull that off.
They dropped them after Jim got furloughed (he was the Mayor of Main Street; he's back working again but not sure if in a FT capacity? maybe someone else knows, but I know he's playing with American Martian again, but I believe that's contracted work w/ Disney).

And also dropped them because Nicole got Jenn an iron as a gift. 🤣

Nicole and Jim are sweet folks. Jim is SUPER talented. Nicole is like watching paint dry (if you try and watch her vlogs). But there's no denying they're good people.

Oh - and they basically did ALL the work for J.'s 1st birthday party, including party favors, games, decorations, etc. Jim MC'd it. Tim and Jenn just basically showed up to their own backyard for their miracle kid's party. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nicole is like watching paint dry (if you try and watch her vlogs). But there's no denying they're good people.
This seems to be as close to a universal truth as there is on Tattle. Nicole is a good person, but really bleeping boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh no, Marie! You mean there's people out there who don't kiss the Trackers' asses? Whatever will you do? 🤣

ALSO - Hiiiiiiiiii! 👋 Nice to see you lurking here!

I love how she calls it "old videos out of the archive" too. ARCHIVE? How oFFiCIAL sounding. 🥴 🤣

View attachment 1401465
I love how these morons don't know what a stan is nor where it come from 😂😂 they always think it's just a bad term when most stans (especially those of populer bands) gladly call themselves one

Reactions: 11
OT - two members of Allears are currently on stage in Finding Nemo - The Big Blue & Beyond. Jared as Bruce and Lindsay as Peach.
0923CC32-AFF8-49AD-B8A6-2AAFC4FBFE87.jpeg
0A106D58-DE92-4684-B13E-E15ED2009431.jpeg
Both were Broadway performers who made their way to Orlando after Covid hit.
Among their various roles, Jared had leads in Jersey Boys and James and the Giant Peach. Lindsay had a long running role in Wicked as a main ensemble member and understudy to Glinda

Re: Nicole and Jim
Glad Jim is back with Disney entertainment.
Nicole has really hit her stride and is doing her thing.
Both are living their best lives, not forgetting to give back to others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I am going to an outlet I'd rather go to a high end store and pretend I can afford the stuff in there. Disney outlet is not a theme park Tim. No lines for a funny looking black and white bag.
At this point they're just looking to fill those gaping black holes in their souls by buying stuff. Any stuff. Buying here makes me think that either they're strong to be relatable again, or they're having to cut back because of the drop in income. I guess you don't know how much you're getting month to month until it shows up in your account. And that depands on what kinda month you have, how often you can film etc. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out

Reactions: 17
“Good morning! Today I’m standing in my kitchen with Jesse Plemmons MUCH uglier twin sister”
348A24C1-8A26-4F28-A007-E14A67153BA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Home sloggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very disturbing for a grown man to obsess over a fictional boy band. IMHO...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Home sloggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very disturbing for a grown man to obsess over a fictional boy band. IMHO...
Agreed. And honestly the movie Turning Red was absolute trash. No offense to anyone who thoroughly enjoyed it but our family thought it was garbage 🗑

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love how these morons don't know what a stan is nor where it come from 😂😂 they always think it's just a bad term when most stans (especially those of populer bands) gladly call themselves one
Hi Marie the lurker who doesn’t know how to Google (along with the rest of your stan friends who worship Dim’s swampy commode ass and Ginn’s greasy suffocating cameltoe)! Eminem from the year 2000 would like to have a word with you about the word “stan”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Honest question: Was Tim ever useful for planning trips?
I am just catching up, but Tim's resort tours provided a little bit of information on hotels I was looking at potentially staying. Other than that though, not a whole lot of usefulness.

Reactions: 10
Nicole was invite and wore nice pants & sparkly tank top. It was Villains themed too- so she had one Mallificant horns. I would hope these two slobs would put on anything besides those outfits- especially if they had been in the park.
Jenn went as Ursula the Sea Hag, complete with squid fragrance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no, Marie! You mean there's people out there who don't kiss the Trackers' asses? Whatever will you do? 🤣

I love how she calls it "old videos out of the archive" too. ARCHIVE? How oFFiCIAL sounding. 🥴 🤣

View attachment 1401465
duck off Marie.!! Everyone needs a hobby. You watch the Trackers, go onto forums and post how perfect they are. We watch the Trackers, go onto forums and post how shite they are. There is literally no difference in the time and energy involved. You kiss ass, we kick ass. Wasn't it the Jenormous 'goddess' herself that handed down the commandment 'if you see something you don't like, call us out. Hold us accountable'. So really, we're better more loyal fans than you are cos we're obeying the commandment. Suck it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1401465
Cue the Mission:Impossible theme. The ”unwell 3” that consists if RTV1, PCDouche, and Tattle are going in to break into the Trackholes media archive and pull the obscene videos out for all to see. Oh yeah I forgot, the videos were public, monetized, and in the Trackholes library for YEARS. Get a grip Marie superstan.

Marie is an absolute idiot and I hope she lurks here to be possibly awakened to TimPissPants and JenDumpsterAss‘ lies and grifting. The stans are Unfuckingbelievable with their mental hoops they jump through to rationalize their idols’ behavior. #homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the advertisement Marie!

FYI "Stans" is a very popular term but you wouldn't know if you're ancient.

And they are WELL AWARE of the existence of this forum!! And it kills them!!!
I reckon some of the really bitchy comments on Jenn's size, greasiness, laziness etc are from Tim in disguise, venting the only way he can!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon some of the really bitchy comments on Jenn's size, greasiness, laziness etc are from Tim in disguise, venting the only way he can!
That made me chuckle out loud! If he really wanted to get though to her he would appear on a real housewives episode while Lyn is "educating" their child.

Reactions: 5
Cue the Mission:Impossible theme. The ”unwell 3” that consists if RTV1, PCDouche, and Tattle are going in to break into the Trackholes media archive and pull the obscene videos out for all to see. Oh yeah I forgot, the videos were public, monetized, and in the Trackholes library for YEARS. Get a grip Marie superstan.
Y'all keep forgetting poor ol' Michael Kay! He did it too!
Oh, and I think Tom Corless was mentioned too? 🤣 The list keeps growing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Y'all keep forgetting poor ol' Michael Kay! He did it too!
Oh, and I think Tom Corless was mentioned too? 🤣 The list keeps growing!
One things for sure... Paging Mr. Morrow was not involved... He tried to be he kept having to stop to catch his breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.