The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only looks could kill, we’d all be better off.

“Shut the F up, woman!
This is the Tim Tracker channel!
Not the Diss-In-Jenn-uous, Look at Me, FOMO channel “

4CD778D2-3903-4075-9DFB-1BA592683810.jpeg

Anyone else feel like a location has been soiled and in desperate need of cleaning after the Slackers have been there?

Thankfully they can only get up to the lounge when invited.
I hope they did a super deep clean after they left.

I will try to avoid the area they sat in when I go in February.

btw - only blue card** DVC members are allowed access into Top of the World lounge.

**minimum 150 points, direct sale from Disney

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do Tim's attempts to be "fun" always come across as awkward, and not in a "haha" kind of way, but more akin to "WTF is that man doing?" way?

It's those horns this time, the 4 town tees, the golly gee persona. It's just so much cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
For that DVC preview event, “DVC” clearly stood for Deplorable Vlogging Cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why do Tim's attempts to be "fun" always come across as awkward, and not in a "haha" kind of way, but more akin to "WTF is that man doing?" way?

It's those horns this time, the 4 town tees, the golly gee persona. It's just so much cringe.
Don't give Dim any ideas, he'll go back to the douchebag curly handlebar moustache look.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure at end of PMM vlog he said he had a fantastic gay? I listened back 5 times - time stamp 31 minutes …was it contagious?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't give Dim any ideas, he'll go back to the douchebag curly handlebar moustache look.
No way, the whole reason he dropped that stache was due to the upkeep involved.
These days he's spending all his time in front of the mirror dying those white hairs in his beard and slopping on a half pound of hair gel to make himself look younger than 40. (not working)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guyzzzzz, the CDC forgot to update their guidelines to include that indoor #hosted events are a natural shield to covid! This whole time Disney could have saved the world by having a global #hosted event.

I’d want to wear a mask around these mouth-breathing, merchandise-fondling, finger-licking, stan-hugging Disney vlogging cunts (credit: @Caligirl123) regardless anyway though. 😷🤢

Dear Diary,

What has happened to my life?

I'm sitting here listening to my wife ramble about a non-alcoholic drink to a red-faced, sweaty vlogger competitor who I will not name, and I'm wearing glittery purple horns on my head.

I wish she'd shut up. I tried to get Lyn to come and help me babysit her, but Lyn said no.

Why does she still wear that dress?
Does she know that she looks like she was poured into it? I am kind of wishing it will burst open. I will giggle if it does.

My tummy hurts. I wonder where the bathroom is?

Until next time,
Timmy

View attachment 1401970

Shout-out to @Quasimodo for the inspiration. ;)
This is so accurate, Dim’s going to think you got ahold of his diary and then edited it to be above his 4th-grade level reading/writing comprehension.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She must have forgotten her hairbrush again. Way to make yourself presentable for you #hosted event.

Screenshot_20220708-130453_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't think of anything more "COVID-risky" than being unmasked in a room full of people whose literal careers are to spend their lives unmasked with thousands of tourists every day. And that's fine for anyone to make that decision, just don't go parading around saying you're trying to live life in a way that avoids exposure to COVID.

Reactions: 27
Jenn's teeth in back are so pointed. Didn't seem normal, so I decided to look to see if she got those invisaligns yet which might be causing the light to bend in weird ways and make her chompers look like they're ready to shred a deer to pieces.

First, just watching her talk in the video = :sick: add in high def = :sick::sick:
I'm never doing that again.
I realized that when she's talking about food she salivates heavily and there are a ton of strands of saliva in her mouth.
Put that face mask back on Jenn.

No, no invisaligns yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She must have forgotten her hairbrush again. Way to make yourself presentable for you #hosted event.

View attachment 1402066
Do your boobs hang low
Can you swing em to and fro
Can you tie em in a knot
Can you tie em in a bow
Do they get real sore
When you drag em cross the floor
Her tits are gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She has a habit of over-explaining mocktails that she gets as part of her never-ending nonsensical virtue signaling, but she’ll also have actual alcoholic drinks (and just not mention it, unless it’s overpriced so she can flex). Like on the last cruise when she went on and on about her mocktail while also shooting a dirty look at her son and with a glass of wine in front of her.

Reactions: 13
Im not even going to bother watching their content but id the bring the miracle child to this event?

Reactions: 7
Sooooo did anyone catch that Jennbo has a mock tail in the PMM vlog? Y’all please say she isn’t pregnant.
She's been called out on being an alcoholic here too often and I think she's just trying to prove she isn't.
It's possible that Tim told her "NO ALCOHOL" before arriving because she tends to overindulge and ends up looking like a fool.
Doubt she's preggers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s pregnant too. They’ve been trying for 6 months.
Will y’all stop saying you think she’s pregnant. She’s not. She is a chub chub. She doesn’t want more kids but will say it in videos to appeal to peoples sympathy. She liked the sympathy of pretending to be infertile. Jackson will be their one and only and she’s happy with that. She is not pregnant haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1402066
I don’t make fun of people’s looks but tell me she didn’t plan to go out like that? Was she trying for waves and the Florida heat flattened/frizzed her hair. Cause Jenn I’m gonna be completely honest- you look like you didn’t wash or brush your hair. Also does she dye her hair different shades every month?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.