The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much lighter fare today... 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 4.03.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 4.03.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 4.04.28 PM.png

He was all too happy to show off his finished diabetes binge:
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 4.04.40 PM.png

His excuse for getting this is because it's the 4th. Is it also the 4th every other day when you get the same type of food too?
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 4.06.17 PM.png

He also felt the need to mention a couple of times that he was going to the bathroom after his bbq. We know Dim, we know. Maybe start carrying some Pepto Bismol or Tums in your camera purse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Much lighter fare today... 🥴

View attachment 1395371 View attachment 1395373View attachment 1395375

He was all too happy to show off his finished diabetes binge:
View attachment 1395378

His excuse for getting this is because it's the 4th. Is it also the 4th every other day when you get the same type of food too?
View attachment 1395379

He also felt the need to mention a couple of times that he was going to the bathroom after his bbq. We know Dim, we know. Maybe start carrying some Pepto Bismol or Tums in your camera purse.
So, the desperation is clear, but doesn't Tim think his stans will get tired of the same thing day after day? Go to theme park, show food and random merch. Go on a token ride or two, but only those that are the easiest to get on.

Side note, I'm so sick of these lazy vloggers jumping on the People Mover every time they figure they need to throw the stans a ride segment. They only ride that old track buggy because it has the shortest line (for obvious reasons).

Ass-hats. :m

Reactions: 19
tim2.jpeg
tim.jpg

Folks, this is the one. And appropriately themed! Please note the well-placed droopy eye and mouth...situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I understand it's like 1001°, surface of Venus hot in Florida these days, but Tim used to look so much better put together before he started wearing Tees and oddly lumpy shorts.

Just sayin.

Reactions: 10
I understand it's like 1001°, surface of Venus hot in Florida these days, but Tim used to look so much better put together before he started wearing Tees and oddly lumpy shorts.

Just sayin.
He seriously looks like he's pregnant in that photo. I don't know if it's that crossbody strap or the way he's leaning forward, but not a good look Timbo. Maybe just 3 desserts instead of 7 in 24 hours?

Reactions: 13

Just sayin.
I've lived in Florida a year and I'm about used to it. He's just soft.

Reactions: 9
He seriously looks like he's pregnant in that photo. I don't know if it's that crossbody strap or the way he's leaning forward, but not a good look Timbo. Maybe just 3 desserts instead of 7 in 24 hours?
it’s the slim shoulders and long neck it makes him look weird, it gives that bear on 2 legs look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the last 10 years or so obese people in the US tend to be way heavier on the lower portion of their body than the top. Obviously it's the fast food etc. I think that's what is happening to Tim.

When Jenn was talking about how Lynn had been a “teacher” for a bunch of different ages, I was wondering if she actually worked for one of those online companies that English to children in China. I had a friend do that and that experience is no where near the same as someone actually working in a classroom. Lynn is just a nanny (or even personal assistant?) not a teacher, which is fine, so idk why they feel the need to go out of their way to lie (which is probably what’s happening) about her credentials and experience.
Yes she did. She worked for Magic Ears. They hired anyone who was a Native English speaker. They are out of business now.

Reactions: 11
In the last 10 years or so obese people in the US tend to be way heavier on the lower portion of their body than the top. Obviously it's the fast food etc. I think that's what is happening to Tim.

Yes she did. She worked for Magic Ears. They hired anyone who was a Native English speaker. They are out of business now.
I hold all my weight in my midsection. My legs and calves are defined like a professional football or hockey player. It's super ridiculous when you see me in person in shorts.

Reactions: 6
I hold all my weight in my midsection. My legs and calves are defined like a professional football or hockey player. It's super ridiculous when you see me in person in shorts.
I know some people are naturally like that...I am too. I am referring to obese people from years ago would carry weight all around but I noticed a strange trend in the last few years that they are not heavy at all up top and 10x larger below and I believe it's from the type of food they are eating, not quantity.

Reactions: 6
I know some people are naturally like that...I am too. I am referring to obese people from years ago would carry weight all around but I noticed a strange trend in the last few years that they are not heavy at all up top and 10x larger below and I believe it's from the type of food they are eating, not quantity.
That and because people are sitting more on their asses all day. 🤣

Do you remember the ol' term "secretary spread"?

A lot of corks when Dim "doesn't drink alcohol"... getting full, that is A LOT of corks for one person, going to have to buy another cork holder.

A bit ago ...
2020-12-16 (6).png

Now...
2022-07-05 (7).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure she could kill off a bottle by herself no problem.
I was lurking in the Facebook fan page and there are a lot of people that do not like the staycations ,rented themed houses, cruises or Beachhouse stuff. Of course there’s plenty of apologist that are like “Tim could film a shoe and I would watch it” (gross) but there were a lot of people that do not like especially the cruises people do not want to see those stupid themed houses and they don’t wanna see cruises

Reactions: 14
Pear shaped body?

That and because people are sitting more on their asses all day. 🤣

Do you remember the ol' term "secretary spread"?
Stagnant lifestyles too?

Reactions: 8
It has nothing to do with the type food. How we gain weight is genetics. Exceptions are made for disabled who cannot use parts of their bodies, such as legs. Our bodies will stop sending energy to areas that are not used and they literally wither. I learned this from my young friend who was wheel chair bound but determined to get up and go work at walmart as a cashier every single day.

It's also why the dumb get dumber over time. Don't use the brain? Lose it. 🤣

Tim stores his fat cells in his belly and butt. When his face rounds out you know he's very overweight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.