The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Tim is clueless, has no self worth, autonomy nor moral compass.

Seriously. With all the fun that we have at T&J’s expense, how else are they able to function effectively in this world?

I would be horrified to read the things that people post about their behavior on all social media platforms. Not just TL.

Yet for them it’s no big deal.
Just crap created by “the 3 unwell”!!

I have maintained for a long time that T&J live in a parallel universe to us. They have a different reality that rules, common sense and human decency don’t apply to them. They are special, even celebrities.

They put all their eggs in one basket.
Can’t (or won’t) pivot and the ship has had a leak for quite a while. Getting closer and closer to the bottom.

Desperate times require desperate measures.
And this is what Tim is signaling.

Hope all those vacations and cruises were worth it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, in particular to the bolded part, and not so much a universe as it is something broken within them. This is why I've been advocating for a long time that Jenn needs therapy, but it's now equally as apparent that Tim has issues that need addressing too. At the very least he should be made aware of reality and be taught tools to help him cope with accepting it as it is. I'm sure Jackson would like to have a parent who's not always chasing the next viral video, often using him as the prop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So if he’s going on his own to the parks , who is taking these tit posed photos for him!!? Surely it is someone taking the pee out of him for a laugh?
most of the photos (Sam eagle, blowing stars) are taken by Photopass photogs and I think he would use the self timer on his camera to get the others

Reactions: 6
No, Tim is clueless, has no self worth, autonomy nor moral compass.

Seriously. With all the fun that we have at T&J’s expense, how else are they able to function effectively in this world?

I would be horrified to read the things that people post about their behavior on all social media platforms. Not just TL.

Yet for them it’s no big deal.
Just crap created by “the 3 unwell”!!

I have maintained for a long time that T&J live in a parallel universe to us. They have a different reality that rules, common sense and human decency don’t apply to them. They are special, even celebrities.

They put all their eggs in one basket.
Can’t (or won’t) pivot and the ship has had a leak for quite a while. Getting closer and closer to the bottom.

Desperate times require desperate measures.
And this is what Tim is signaling.

Hope all those vacations and cruises were worth it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
—————
Speaking of which....

Could whoever compiled the list of resort and cruise vacations since August 2020 to current, please repost?

I know it was posted again recently, but the pages fill rapidly and I can’t locate it. Thanks!
It wasn’t me but here it is
1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn
26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel
29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)
30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF
31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian
32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton
33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise
34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani
36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)
37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)
38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)
39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness
40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)
41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)
42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)
43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)
44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

Reactions: 11
Several months ago.

From my recollection, Lyn got an undergraduate degree in English from USF and a graduate degree in English Education from a for-profit university.

During and since college, she's had a bunch of low-level concurrent jobs on the resume that basically are / were part-time or freelance-type roles.

The res showed some experience as an ESL teacher for those dime-a-dozen global companies that teach English to non-English speakers - likely an online role - so NOT in the Fla schools.

She also had herself listed as a blogger, and then writer for some small website I never heard of.
She also had a short stint as an "IT Writer" (her words) as an undergrad at USF.
She also makes and sells jewelry on the side.

All of which is fine - her background is her background.

The problem is - is that someone is lying. 🤣

Either Lyn told Jenn some great stories about her experience and / or Tim and Jenn just went off the organizer's (Meg) recommendation and did NOT ask for a resume, OR they DID review her resume and put more weight in Meg's recommendation despite a lack of credentials because Jenn has major FOMO and - like someone said earlier - wants to be with the "in" crowd OR Jenn is just flat-out lying to the stans (no surprise there) - building Lynn's credentials up to a level that is not accurate..

Cuz Lyn doesn't hold any degree in Early Childhood Education, never worked as an elementary teacher in a Florida school, is not certified in the state of Florida and / or doesn't hold an ECPC (Early Childhood Prof Cert), and if I was viewing her resume, I would not hire her to "educate" my 2.5-year-old child.

I'm sure she's a nice person (albeit she has to be a stan) but she's definitely not who Jenn purports her to be on camera.
When Jenn was talking about how Lynn had been a “teacher” for a bunch of different ages, I was wondering if she actually worked for one of those online companies that English to children in China. I had a friend do that and that experience is no where near the same as someone actually working in a classroom. Lynn is just a nanny (or even personal assistant?) not a teacher, which is fine, so idk why they feel the need to go out of their way to lie (which is probably what’s happening) about her credentials and experience.

When Jenn was talking about how Lynn had been a “teacher” for a bunch of different ages, I was wondering if she actually worked for one of those online companies that English to children in China. I had a friend do that and that experience is no where near the same as someone actually working in a classroom. Lynn is just a nanny (or even personal assistant?) not a teacher, which is fine, so idk why they feel the need to go out of their way to lie (which is probably what’s happening) about her credentials and experience.
Lyn is nothing more than a home help. There to change crappy nappies and carry bags around.

Reactions: 15
This was on the most recent video post on their subreddit:
0031B380-9281-45EC-A3E5-F57547AEB037.jpeg

i was tempted to reply with something snarky, but I don’t want to get banned just yet. Can someone start a Reddit thread about how great I am at my one and only job too? I mean, I also clean my house, take care of my dog, cook, have a few hobbies, and love to travel. Why does Maddie here think it’s so incredible that Jenn, who doesn’t have a job, has someone who takes care of her kid for her, refuses to drive and isn’t running any errands to contribute to the household, she sure as tit doesn’t clean. But yes, Maddie, let’s throw her a parade for splicing a few clips together and uploading them on YouTube. Is is too late to submit her for a Nobel Peace Prize?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Every time Jenn posts a "woe is me" YT video all she wants are the comments to justify her input to stuff. She's like Dee in Always Sunny looking for the affirmation.

• Haha
Anyone notice how he pushes his butt back & never stands straight to hide his gut? That’s a lot of effort & thought. And while I am not complaining- I find weird Jennbo who wanted to be in every video the second the Stanny came along is mostly MIA now a days. Think they had an honest conversation that she is not liked as they try & get the busted down train on the tracks?
Hope she's not staying at home due to morning sickness.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The place where she taught English was basically an office in an office complex where adults can go to learn English in Orlando. It does not give a specific targeted age, but the website mentions student visa requirements. It's clearly not for children J$ age, or elementary age.

The job before that place is an online learning English platform for children ages 4-12. So, yes, to working with children, but not in person learning. And teaching English as a second language, not early childhood education.

ETA--by "certified teacher" as Jenn called her, Lyn is most likely TESOL certified based on these two places she's worked at. With which, she isn't even eligible to teach ESL in a public school in FL, because that's a different certification. With that certification, she would not be considered a certified teacher for a student like J$. So either Jenn is incredibly dumb and believes Lyn is qualified to teach J$ the way a early childhood education certified teacher is, Lyn is lying about her credentials or they're all just lying to us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
......so idk why they feel the need to go out of their way to lie (which is probably what’s happening) about her credentials and experience.
Just my take...

Deep down T&J know J$ is behind his peers.
But instead of mediating the problem by seeking out actual licensed professionals to help him or even sending him to preschool/daycare, they act like ostriches and bury their heads in the sand.

Continuing life as the selfish pricks they are. And only thinking about themselves, their wants, needs and desire.

J♾️D can barely take care of herself, yet alone take care of a toddler’s needs.
Also, she lacks any maternal attributes.

Tim needs to generate income, so he knew that he needed a babysitter for both J♾️D and J$ for when he goes out.

THEY know WE know that J$ is behind.
So they take advantage of Lynn having an advanced degree (from an online, no name institution) to pass her off as J$’s educator to get US off their backs.

For Tim: one stone, two birds.

How’s that working out Tim?
It’s been seven months now.
J♾️D is just as useless as ever.
And J$ still isn’t allowed to feed himself, has extremely poor fine motor skills and is continuing to be your exploited prop puppet! 😡
Saying “yeah” to everything you ask him or “parroting” your words to the camera

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Watch the EPCOT scene & start at around 3:50 when Tim is looking at the cardigan. There is a woman's voice that sounds so much like Jennbo. She says, "I know, sorry...."

Then it fades away as she caught herself. What do you think? I know it seems impossible that she would go and not be in the video, but with views really down???

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Watch the EPCOT scene & start at around 3:50 when Tim is looking at the cardigan. There is a woman's voice that sounds so much like Jennbo. She says, "I know, sorry...."

Then it fades away as she caught herself. What do you think? I know it seems impossible that she would go and not be in the video, but with views really down???
Naa thats not Jenn, it's some woman being told to move along because they are blocking the aisle. Funny though how Dims allowed to block up space in the store fingering every item with no intentions of buying. This other woman was probably a genuine customer, unlike Dimmy

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That crossed my mind, too. Early-early pregnancy might have accounted for her breakdown on the most recent live vlog as well; for example, if she's had to stop medications suddenly due to finding out she's pregnant. I hope for her own sake that this is not the case, she had such a bad time with Jackson. You have to consider maternal health first.

(Commenter is immutably pro-choice and a nulligravida, so don't come here preaching "the sacrifices you make when you're pregnant." The mother's health comes first!‼‼‼)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m glad I’m not the only one wondering if she’s pregnant. Would make sense of no traveling for a bit and her staying home. Can’t announce until 12 weeks to be safe.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a screenshot or link to Lyn’s resume? I‘m curious to see it.

Reactions: 4
I'd rather she's staying home due to hangovers. Those new wine corks in her shadow box didn't put themselves there, unless Dimmy's started swinging back some Mo-ay in the mornings while she's still drooling on her pillow and building up eye crusties.

For some reason when I see this photo
BB6E62A1-81E3-470A-A3BE-E818ADE45685.jpeg

I am reminded of Club Tinsel polar bears
465E094D-CCF1-4847-8524-F3469ABBBAB6.jpeg

• Haha
I don't think she's pregnant.

We just saw her yapping it up on Saturday in the livestream. She was the same ol' Jenn.

She also said specifically what their "schedule" would be for July. And M-F was going to be theme park vlogs.

It's also 5,000 degrees here right now and I doubt Jenn wants to go schlepping around the parks if she can avoid it, and has the choice to stay in her air-conditioned home with Lyn and J.

ETA: That is, until Food & Wine starts 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.