The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if he’s going on his own to the parks , who is taking these tit posed photos for him!!? Surely it is someone taking the pee out of him for a laugh?

Reactions: 6
So if he’s going on his own to the parks , who is taking these tit posed photos for him!!? Surely it is someone taking the pee out of him for a laugh?
That last one with Isabela and the flowers was a magic shot by a photopass photographer. I'm unfamiliar with how much these cost but he paid for it. The others seem to be taken by fans.

Reactions: 9
That last one with Isabela and the flowers was a magic shot by a photopass photographer. I'm unfamiliar with how much these cost but he paid for it. The others seem to be taken by fans.
Photopass used to be included with APs, but after the Pirate/Sorcerer/IncrediPass change, it's $99 to add it on to your pass. Per person. But Tim could just have it on his pass and as long as they tap his band, not Jenn's it will be included.

They're all Photopass poses. There's also a card with how the pose/magic shot looks at the camera station. I know there's one at the Isabella one, my kids looked at it when they did their pose at that station.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Nah, I think they're all taken by the photopass photographers. They always instruct you to do fun/funny poses. The ones where they insert a Disney character or special effects are the same people who take the normal shots, like in front of the castle or Spaceship Earth. They're never the greatest quality, and Tim may be putting a filter over it when posting to IG.

I still have an older AP that has photopass included. Depending on when they renewed their passes last year, they might still have it included as well. Otherwise, they paid $100 to add it to their passes. I'm not looking forward to upgrading my pass in October when it's up for renewal, because I have to finally switch over to their new crappy passes and the equivalent of ours costs like $300 more for fewer features.

Reactions: 9
Nah, I think they're all taken by the photopass photographers. They always instruct you to do fun/funny poses. The ones where they insert a Disney character or special effects are the same people who take the normal shots, like in front of the castle or Spaceship Earth. They're never the greatest quality, and Tim may be putting a filter over it when posting to IG.

I still have an older AP that has photopass included. Depending on when they renewed their passes last year, they might still have it included as well. Otherwise, they paid $100 to add it to their passes. I'm not looking forward to upgrading my pass in October when it's up for renewal, because I have to finally switch over to their new crappy passes and the equivalent of ours costs like $300 more for fewer features.
I renewed my AP in early spring, it had the photopass on it to start with, but the renewal converted it over to their new Sorcerer pass which does not include it. Tim must have paid for the addition. Makes sense given that he's a social media person, but to me it's just a waste of money unless I have family with me.

I also have an old "Gold" pass to activate some day, but from what I experienced they will simply give me the value of it at the conversion to new passes and apply that to the next pass I buy.

Reactions: 8
Tina's hands are positioned all wrong. Apparently he had no clue what magic effect was being added and instead of asking just plopped his hand in the air as though he's holding up Tink. He could have asked so he didn't come across as being clueless.... sorry, remove that last part. Looking up the definition of clueless yielded a "See Tim Tracker"
Well...at least he got rid of his purse for this photo pass pic. It looks stupid in all the other pp pics.

And is he buying all these pp pictures?
If not, it is a copyright infringement.

Do you follow him on IG? I do & I can comment- which means he limits comments to only people who follow him. Lame
I don't follow him but get a chuckle out of the stupid ass photos... LOL... guess limiting comments, someone might touch a nerve, I mean he is sensitive.. 😉

• Haha
yeah, he has his Insta commenting limited to people who follow them - and of course insta let’s you “remove” followers, thus letting them create another echo chamber of social media to fit their narrative and remove what they see unwell.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The Stan ass kissing on those IG photos is strong 🤮🤮🤮🤮
That's all he's looking for. It won't pull in any new viewers.

My opinion on why Tim is suddenly hitting up platforms other than Youtube:

Disney's social media is ramping up their "recruiting" on these platforms.

Disney may be slow to adapt to changes in tech, but when something is in their favor they jump right on it.
Instagram, TikTok and Facebook all offer a limited view into experiences. Less of a chance for the social mediaorites to create a crater as they impact planet Disney.

TDC is moving with the times, but Tim is part of the reason they're making this change. He created a huge crater with his One Chainz video when FRE brought attention to it as the BLM movement was at a full tilt.

Tim is not coming back to Disney as a top notch social media person, and it's rather sad that he cannot comprehend why. He's lucky just to be allowed into a rare few lower tier gigs such as showing the "new" Grand Floridian DVC rooms.

Reactions: 17
Anyone notice how he pushes his butt back & never stands straight to hide his gut? That’s a lot of effort & thought. And while I am not complaining- I find weird Jennbo who wanted to be in every video the second the Stanny came along is mostly MIA now a days. Think they had an honest conversation that she is not liked as they try & get the busted down train on the tracks?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Tim is not coming back to Disney as a top notch social media person, and it's rather sad that he cannot comprehend why.
Everyone knows why---the 3 Unwell people here ruined their entire career. The 3 of us emailing under all those fake email accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone notice how he pushes his butt back & never stands straight to hide his gut? That’s a lot of effort & thought. And while I am not complaining- I find weird Jennbo who wanted to be in every video the second the Stanny came along is mostly MIA now a days. Think they had an honest conversation that she is not liked as they try & get the busted down train on the tracks?
They HAD to have had a conversation like that. I just can't see JennyMIA coming to the realization she is part of the problem on her own. I can't imagine that chat went well... 😨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Junior Gorg is much more productive than Tim. He grows all the radishes that provide the food and materials for the Gorgs, Fraggles and Doozers.

*Snerk* You right, you right. Junior Gorg is an useful idiot. Dim is just an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They HAD to have had a conversation like that. I just can't see JennyMIA coming to the realization she is part of the problem on her own. I can't imagine that chat went well... 😨
And in typical fashion she backs off, plays nice, just like she has been doing, and then as soon as everything is going well and Tim is happy she slips right back into the exact same mode she was in before: Posting videos that are 1-2 weeks old, making it all about her.
The worst part: Tim has allowed this to happen many times before. Jenn knows he only has teeth when mad, as soon as he's pacified she does what she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
.....he is sensitive.. 😉
No, Tim is clueless, has no self worth, autonomy nor moral compass.

Seriously. With all the fun that we have at T&J’s expense, how else are they able to function effectively in this world?

I would be horrified to read the things that people post about their behavior on all social media platforms. Not just TL.

Yet for them it’s no big deal.
Just crap created by “the 3 unwell”!!

I have maintained for a long time that T&J live in a parallel universe to us. They have a different reality that rules, common sense and human decency don’t apply to them. They are special, even celebrities.

They put all their eggs in one basket.
Can’t (or won’t) pivot and the ship has had a leak for quite a while. Getting closer and closer to the bottom.

Desperate times require desperate measures.
And this is what Tim is signaling.

Hope all those vacations and cruises were worth it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
—————
Speaking of which....

Could whoever compiled the list of resort and cruise vacations since August 2020 to current, please repost?

I know it was posted again recently, but the pages fill rapidly and I can’t locate it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.