The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Lyn has the AP where most of the summer is blocked out? We don't see J$ in the parks at all anymore and I'm wondering if it's because his parents cannot handle him in a public setting without Lyn there.
Surprisingly most of the summer is available even on the lower level APs. I have the Pirate pass that has holidays blocked out and had no blockout days in June, July 1st-4th blocked out and then no blockouts until Labor Day weekend. Pixie Dust is the same just with no weekends at all.

Reactions: 5
My takeaway from todays vlog. NOTHING. It was so boring. I fell asleep.

The sweater looked like a woman’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That has to be the dumbest thing said by the stans to validate their idol’s alcoholism. Sure, JenSloppyAss went shopping for corks to put in the holder instead of just drinking a bottle at home. #homemovies
I know, like where would you even collect such a thing, I have never seen corks for sale anywhere here

The stans have as many brain cells as she has

Reactions: 6
He’s trying to earn that Shades of Green spot…
View attachment 1392562
I hope he ends up listening to the stans who are telling him to not take up a valuable spot there. I just had to pull this pic from his instagram because it’s hella dorky too, just like all the others.
I'm sorry as an Army Brat this tit pisses me off. A salute is a privilege a sign of respect performed at the bloody position of Attention, And this soy infused spineless moron does this for "likes" fine maybe I'm too sensitive about it but atleast do the tit right. I would love for my old man to have seen this he would gave gsd s field day

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry as an Army Brat this tit pisses me off. A salute is a privilege a sign of respect performed at the bloody position of Attention, And this soy infused spineless moron does this for "likes" fine maybe I'm too sensitive about it but atleast do the tit right. I would love for my old man to have seen this he would gave gsd s field day
You're not being sensitive.
His lame ass salute bothered me too and I'm not military.

It's fine to see a child doing this, but this dude is over 40.

I know plenty of stay at home parents and parents (or other people looking after kids, like grandparents due to family situations) that LOVE teaching their kids shapes, colors, numbers, letters. Doing other stuff too. Like going to the Zoo (Smithsonian in DC has a GREAT zoo). So why don't they take Jackson to Animal Kingdom more often. He'd love to look at the Animals.
Growing up in Maryland, right next to DC mom and dad would play hooky and we'd go to the zoo, or the Whitehouse, or the Smithsonian, God I miss those trips

This right here! I personally can't stand vloggers who voluntarily enter the public eye and then complain when people critic them. First off, there is nothing that says you have to feature yourself in a vlog. DFB doesn't feature AJ's face. I don't know what the people behing 4K WDW or Attractions 360 look like. If you want some anonymity, put yourself behind the camera and not in front of it. Even better, just cancel your vlog altogether and go do something else with your life. Second, just be honest. Almost all of the complaints people have with vloggers involve their lack of transparency and their willingness to misrepresent what's going on. You're getting comped a room? Free tickets? Free upgrade on your flight in? Tell people because it helps people frame their decisions. Lastly, you should be a fly on the wall. Don't ruin everyone else's vacation or holiday so you can film yourself over and over. "I'm going to film my food and talk at a really loud level because of the background noise." Film your tit and do the audio back home. People are giving you the side-eye in the background of your videos because you're mostly a loud, obnoxious bunch of twats.

On a personal note, and as a parent, I would never in a million years put my child on a vlog.
I dunno, I have a serious crush on AJ from DFB, she has a sexy voice and those painted nails just, *Shivers*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how he pushes his butt back & never stands straight to hide his gut? That’s a lot of effort & thought. And while I am not complaining- I find weird Jennbo who wanted to be in every video the second the Stanny came along is mostly MIA now a days. Think they had an honest conversation that she is not liked as they try & get the busted down train on the tracks?
Taking another look at this, his Hair, body, lack of style...
Seems to me Tim is morphing into Adam the Woo, just less talent and more responsibilities to run away from.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
At around 8:30 in the new vlog Ginn is blabbering on about J$ saying how he now knows what is going on and that they didn't want to trick him so he doesn’t trust them....I guess this didn't apply to the cake they told him he could have on Father's day or the toy they told him he could have at Target.

The way they are acting you would think that kid just had a major medical procedure....its a freaking shot, people get them every day, your kid is not special!!!!
And the stans are exceptionally annoying in the comments on this one.

Why do I watch this tit before my coffee 🤬
Because it would ruin your coffee if you watched while drinking it 🤣

Agree. My daughter had to have an MRI when she was about 6, they thought they were going to have to put her under anesthesia but she was able to hold still enough to do it. That kid got a stuffed animal that day. She still remembers getting it, and still has it, because it was an actual big deal. J$ isn't going to have these experiences because the kid gets everything and anything for absolutely no reason, in excess.

Jenn was over the top with the we are going to tell him the truth because we want him to trust us. Tell me you're FINALLY getting your parenting advice from Tattle without telling me you're reading Tattle. You can go ahead and make it out like you're being the best parents ever!!!!!!! but I'm happy you are finally taking our advice, Jenn. Keep up the good work!
My kiddo doesn’t like to sit still for anything, he has to have a dental procedure done in a few weeks and they are going to have to put him under, after his procedure he’ll get whatever the dentist gives him (a balloon I thing) and he gets to pick dinner that evening. Seeing how Dump truck and Dim acted about a simple shot was ridiculous! To bring all that to a local drug store where he got the shot is absolutely mind boggling to me as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
TBH, Thier life is now a giant virtue signal. I dont wantvto get into politics here but tge PP fundraiser told me alot. They are hollow people, they have no strong convictions. Again not bringing politics into it, but maybe they should have researched Margaret Sanger, especially after the 1 chains fiasco, If you believe something you have conviction behind it, that whole video seemed like a crappy high school debate club talking point to trying to keep those they think are important happy. "You guyzzz you should know where we stand because we are good people" We totally support BLM, PP, and whatever is trending on social media this week. They are grifters at best and them reading the comments proved it, they had no retort for those who called them out.

Again, sorry I really come here to escape the hellscape of the world around, so I am trying NOT to be political, and I hope I managed to stay as neutral as I intended, if there is offense taken my apologies I just hate when people spout talking points without real convictions

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
In the last 10 years or so obese people in the US tend to be way heavier on the lower portion of their body than the top. Obviously it's the fast food etc. I think that's what is happening to Tim.
Do you remember the ol' term "secretary spread"?
Pear shaped body?
In all my years as a secretary, I never heard that term. Neither do I fit the description. I've been overweight/obese almost all my life and I carry all my weight in front, just like my mother did even after three kids. No hips, no ass. It's an eensy bit more hourglassy with corrective foundational undergarments; but my bellybutton still precedes me by a half hour. Losing 120 pounds and getting down to a size US 18 did not change the shape of me: fashion calls it "apple" shaped, but it's more like R2D2.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your servers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In all my years as a secretary, I never heard that term. Neither do I fit the description. I've been overweight/obese almost all my life and I carry all my weight in front, just like my mother did even after three kids. No hips, no ass. It's an eensy bit more hourglassy with corrective foundational undergarments; but my bellybutton still precedes me by a half hour. Losing 120 pounds and getting down to a size US 18 did not change the shape of me: fashion calls it "apple" shaped, but it's more like R2D2.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your servers.
Single? LOL

Reactions: 2
TBH, Thier life is now a giant virtue signal. I dont wantvto get into politics here but tge PP fundraiser told me alot. They are hollow people, they have no strong convictions. Again not bringing politics into it, but maybe they should have researched Margaret Sanger, especially after the 1 chains fiasco, If you believe something you have conviction behind it, that whole video seemed like a crappy high school debate club talking point to trying to keep those they think are important happy. "You guyzzz you should know where we stand because we are good people" We totally support BLM, PP, and whatever is trending on social media this week. They are grifters at best and them reading the comments proved it, they had no retort for those who called them out.

Again, sorry I really come here to escape the hellscape of the world around, so I am trying NOT to be political, and I hope I managed to stay as neutral as I intended, if there is offense taken my apologies I just hate when people spout talking points without real convictions
Bingo.
I'm sitting here watching a very religious woman craft things for the holiday sales when they start up. I'm not religious at all, but I admire her skill and convictions, there's something so pure about it. (I play videos with paper, campfires, rain etc for sounds to mask tinnitus.)

I love watching anyone who's having a wonderful time, incorporating their beliefs into what they do (as long as no one is being hurt, iykwim). People fascinate me and I'm in my happy place when I see others happy.

Tim in particular has no core values that he displays. The closest to it is money and success. It's grotesque.
Jenn's core seems to aspire to control others around her and live as a queen. It's just as bad, but at least she has a backbone which her husband lacks.

When Disney kicked them off the social media list you know Tim was on the phone whining and crying to anyone would listen, trying to convince Disney that they were good, wholesome people. Sorry, there's been nothing there to show this to be true.

• Heart
How does Gin take so long to edit these videos? They have all the proper equipment and every other vlogger gets theirs out first….even the new vloggers have their stuff up way before them.

it’s not like when the video is uploaded they go above and beyond with the editing. It’s usually pretty bad and way too long for the little Dim actually does.

SO LAZY!!!

Reactions: 15
Bingo.
I'm sitting here watching a very religious woman craft things for the holiday sales when they start up. I'm not religious at all, but I admire her skill and convictions, there's something so pure about it. (I play videos with paper, campfires, rain etc for sounds to mask tinnitus.)

I love watching anyone who's having a wonderful time, incorporating their beliefs into what they do (as long as no one is being hurt, iykwim). People fascinate me and I'm in my happy place when I see others happy.

Tim in particular has no core values that he displays. The closest to it is money and success. It's grotesque.
Jenn's core seems to aspire to control others around her and live as a queen. It's just as bad, but at least she has a backbone which her husband lacks.

When Disney kicked them off the social media list you know Tim was on the phone whining and crying to anyone would listen, trying to convince Disney that they were good, wholesome people. Sorry, there's been nothing there to show this to be true.
I am Glad you got what I meant. On other platforms where I do engage ideologically, we have lost tge ability to disagree and be civil. But I am willing to bet, that if I tried to actually have a conversation with these 2 about why they feel what they feel they would screech and yell something they read off reddit or Twitter. I can like people I disagree with. its not that hard, but when you make a career of being in the eye of the public at least really belive what you say.

Nope. Happily married 28 years, same guy. A Trekkie. Loves us aliens.
Me too, 10 years married 16 together can't blame a fella for tryin, but I talk a big game, but my wife will cut me if I step out of line

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad I am not the only one. I served for over 20 years in the military. Those salutes were killing me.

I will say that I am VERY glad on the live stream, they talked about being offered to stay at Shades of Green but didn't feel right (after seeing comments that said, "Don't do it. It takes a room away from a legitimate eligible member." They are correct. You are allowed to sponsor three rooms for friends and family, not vloggers who you think are your friends and/or family. The sponsor must have a reservation and is responsible for the guests. I was so pissed when that family sponsored Kyle Pallo for a night.

It has nothing to do with the type food. How we gain weight is genetics. Exceptions are made for disabled who cannot use parts of their bodies, such as legs. Our bodies will stop sending energy to areas that are not used and they literally wither. I learned this from my young friend who was wheel chair bound but determined to get up and go work at walmart as a cashier every single day.

It's also why the dumb get dumber over time. Don't use the brain? Lose it. 🤣

Tim stores his fat cells in his belly and butt. When his face rounds out you know he's very overweight.
I guess I'm not explaining properly. I am not referring to body shape, or people who have a little bit of weight on. I am talking about morbidly obese people that in the past they carried the weight evenly. Now it seems they can look slightly chubby up top, and nothing alarming but all of sudden the lower body is where they are mostly carrying the 300 to 400 pounds. I think this is recent and so not sure what exactly is causing this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.