The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back at the IG! Timmy boy went to Epcot by himself on the 4th. Family time seems to have gone out the window.
What’s up with all this photo posing all of the sudden?
Some of it teenager stuff and cringy for a 40 year old to be doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All jobs have a side to them we don't love but have to put up with because we need money!! Does KT honestly think that when she was a nurse, other staff weren't bitching about her behind her back? All work places have people who talk, moan, vent etc and we all do it. They've decided to put themselves in front of thousands of people and only want the upside.

You can't flip flop vlogging between business and personal when it provides your main income. At that point you are a business and customers are entitled to feed back, support, boycott etc. Stop taking it personally and use it to grow, or get the duck out and get a different job. Even then, your performance will be appraised. These vloggers just want to live large on someone else's money with no consequences.
This right here! I personally can't stand vloggers who voluntarily enter the public eye and then complain when people critic them. First off, there is nothing that says you have to feature yourself in a vlog. DFB doesn't feature AJ's face. I don't know what the people behing 4K WDW or Attractions 360 look like. If you want some anonymity, put yourself behind the camera and not in front of it. Even better, just cancel your vlog altogether and go do something else with your life. Second, just be honest. Almost all of the complaints people have with vloggers involve their lack of transparency and their willingness to misrepresent what's going on. You're getting comped a room? Free tickets? Free upgrade on your flight in? Tell people because it helps people frame their decisions. Lastly, you should be a fly on the wall. Don't ruin everyone else's vacation or holiday so you can film yourself over and over. "I'm going to film my food and talk at a really loud level because of the background noise." Film your tit and do the audio back home. People are giving you the side-eye in the background of your videos because you're mostly a loud, obnoxious bunch of twats.

On a personal note, and as a parent, I would never in a million years put my child on a vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those EV spots get filled well before rope drop.. No way he would ever get his lazy ass enough to get up for one of those. Disney will probably have to address the EV charging at some point. My hope is they open a large spot at the very back of the parking lot.

I've noticed barring one mall and one grocery store. All the EV parking are in the crappiest locations and some places only have one space for EV (like there is a hotel near me that the EV parking is located behind the library that is about a good 5 minute walk from the hotel. Good selling part of the hotel).

Reactions: 3
I've noticed barring one mall and one grocery store. All the EV parking are in the crappiest locations and some places only have one space for EV (like there is a hotel near me that the EV parking is located behind the library that is about a good 5 minute walk from the hotel. Good selling part of the hotel).
In most cases I understand that spots should be close to the buildings due to infrastructure, getting power to the site should be cost effective. In the case of WDW, the ev drivers should not take up handicap spaces so to the back of the lot they should go.. The demand is there for a ton of spaces, just not at the cost of other spots.

Reactions: 10
Not having experience with an EV, though seen many a charging station. I’ve wondered...

Who pays for the charging costs?

Is there some kind of etiquette that once your vehicle is charged that you move your car so someone else has a charging opportunity?
Or maybe a time limit?

I actually see Tim (if he gets a space) hogging a EV charging spot his entire length of day visit to WDW.

Reactions: 15
Not having experience with an EV, though seen many a charging station. I’ve wondered...

Is there some kind of etiquette that once your vehicle is charged that you move your car so someone else has a charging opportunity?
Or maybe a time limit?

I actually see Tim (if he gets a space) hogging a EV charging spot his entire length of day visit to WDW.
People do have to pay to use them but you hit the nail on the head. Once the car is fully charged there is no incentive for the owner to come back and move it. Tim, or any EV user would not give up a spot better than a disabled guest parking space...

Reactions: 14

Or maybe a time limit?

If the company pays for the charging cost, it’s just going to factor into ticket prices at somewhere like Disney where they keep charging more and more for everything.

I don’t have an EV, but I wouldn’t expect anyone to stop their day to go move their car so someone else can have their charging space. You snooze, you lose, going back and forth to the parking lot at MK is a huge annoyance. Speaking of Tim specifically, how often do we ever see him spend an entire day at a Disney park anyway?

Reactions: 8
If the company pays for the charging cost, it’s just going to factor into ticket prices at somewhere like Disney where they keep charging more and more for everything.

I don’t have an EV, but I wouldn’t expect anyone to stop their day to go move their car so someone else can have their charging space. You snooze, you lose, going back and forth to the parking lot at MK is a huge annoyance. Speaking of Tim specifically, how often do we ever see him spend an entire day at a Disney park anyway?
There are chargers that have a penalty fee for staying connected. I learned this recently, however disney doesn't apparently charge for this yet. It has got to be coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder what will happen when Jackson turns 3 if AP’s still aren’t being sold?

Reactions: 7

The proper etiquette is to move your car once you are fully charged.

The amount of Tesla's I've seen at WDW that use the EV Spots, and not even charge is way too damn. They don't even fake it by connecting the plug, they just leave the plug on the charger and use it as a primo parking spot.

The chargers are a third party company Charge Point, so I'm not sure who sets the rates either CP or Disney. I will say the rates at Disney are higher than other Charge Point chargers I've used.

Our car is a PHEV, so the battery is only good for 30 miles of pure electric driving, so it doesn't take much time to charge.

UBeHKEwkSi7YCXVYXV-u-tH2Xg=w390-h866-no?authuser=0.jpg

The Lake Buena Vista chargers are the ones at Disney, we charged at The Studios and Epcot.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what will happen when Jackson turns 3 if AP’s still aren’t being sold?
This was discussed here a while ago and apparently they will be able to get him an AP because he couldn't have one before and both his parents have APs. WDW just isn't selling new APs, they are offering renewals, so I guess it would be similar to that?

Reactions: 5
OT: apparently Best Life & Beyond are raising money for an anti-bullying organization after being called out for going to the parks sick. Good thread on twitter starting with @schmoofy
She’s probably shot herself in the foot with this. Disney is not going to want all this ridiculousness carrying on. It will be something like this that makes Disney realise that vloggers are more trouble than they’re worth.

And she wasn’t too upset when she got that man thrown out of Disneyland. Very quick to call people out for “slandering” her.

It’s funny, her and her fellow right-wingers are awfully quick to call people “snowflakes,” yet she can’t handle any criticism.

I wonder how long it will take for Jenn to play this “bullying” card?

Our plaid hero! KT is still posting he "attacked" her and he's threatening her. She's psychotic and that's really the nicest word I can use to describe her.

OT---The latest controversy is that KT was very, very sick. They cancelled their meet and greet with their patreons because she was so sick. Then she was hacking her brains out on their livestream. I'm not a doctor, but she was SICK. Then Spencer, snot rag in hand, shows up to the Pirates re-opening at DL. Now I guess another vlogger he was with tested postive for Covid.

Tons of people called them out. WDWNT and Inside the Magic wrote an article about them being sick. There's a petition to get them banned from the park. They've lost Patreon members and a ton of followers the past few days.

I don't want to take our focus off the Trackers, so Tim and Jenn, you still suck. You might not suck as much as KT and Spencer, but you really suck as humans.
Let this be a lesson for all of the Disney vloggers who show up in the parks with COVID.

Reactions: 20
I bet all the other vloggers are laughing their heads off at how desperate Tim is in the theme parks every day now. 😂 At least all the others only put out about 3 or 4 videos a week. Tim’s so desperate for money he’s got to put one out every single day!

He’s getting as bad as Josh from ResortTV1, never seeing his son because he’s out trying to earn a living in the parks.

Now I’ve said this, queue the video with Tim doing something at home with Jackson or all of them at a park together, complete with Jenn filming Tim and Jackson walking and holding hands. 😂

Timbo, did you overspend on those two concierge cruises? Did you realise that your sinking views are not enough to keep your channel afloat?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim's face doing all this teenage girl stuff is creepy.
He still looks like a grandpa, just with a bad dye job.

What's with that messy squiggle of a stache dribbling down the outside of his mouth? It's bad enough we're focusing on his lopsided lips, but that just adds a horrible feel to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.