The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They realise they basically live streamed a guy who called them out for who they are an called him all sorts as well as lied that he spat at them an was abusive

Honestly good for all those that call these assholes out for who they really are
Our plaid hero! KT is still posting he "attacked" her and he's threatening her. She's psychotic and that's really the nicest word I can use to describe her.

OT---The latest controversy is that KT was very, very sick. They cancelled their meet and greet with their patreons because she was so sick. Then she was hacking her brains out on their livestream. I'm not a doctor, but she was SICK. Then Spencer, snot rag in hand, shows up to the Pirates re-opening at DL. Now I guess another vlogger he was with tested postive for Covid.

Tons of people called them out. WDWNT and Inside the Magic wrote an article about them being sick. There's a petition to get them banned from the park. They've lost Patreon members and a ton of followers the past few days.

I don't want to take our focus off the Trackers, so Tim and Jenn, you still suck. You might not suck as much as KT and Spencer, but you really suck as humans.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Our plaid hero! KT is still posting he "attacked" her and he's threatening her. She's psychotic and that's really the nicest word I can use to describe her.

OT---The latest controversy is that KT was very, very sick. They cancelled their meet and greet with their patreons because she was so sick. Then she was hacking her brains out on their livestream. I'm not a doctor, but she was SICK. Then Spencer, snot rag in hand, shows up to the Pirates re-opening at DL. Now I guess another vlogger he was with tested postive for Covid.

Tons of people called them out. WDWNT and Inside the Magic wrote an article about them being sick. There's a petition to get them banned from the park. They've lost Patreon members and a ton of followers the past few days.
I don't watch them but it was hard not to know what all happened with that guy since it was posted everywhere

I really hope these vloggers including the slackers keep pissing disney off an it gets to a point where its more work to deal with complaints than not do anything an it becomes the end of it all, disney are quick at striking down any videos with music in it, if they done the same with any footage of the parks then it would finish vloggers off once an for all with going round the parks filming, how many of them would be able to survive outside the disney bubble?

Reactions: 14

I don't want to take our focus off the Trackers, so Tim and Jenn, you still suck. You might not suck as much as KT and Spencer, but you really suck as humans.
I know nothing about these two vloggers, but if that's true about them going to the parks knowingly sick, then they are confusing bullying with suffering the consequences of their actions. Well, the online so-called harassment part, anyway. If people are actually going to their homes it's being taken too far and they should call the police in that case. But you can't just do whatever the duck you want and expect to not suffer any backlash.

Reactions: 19
I know nothing about these two vloggers, but if that's true about them going to the parks knowingly sick, then they are confusing bullying with suffering the consequences of their actions. Well, the online so-called harassment part, anyway. If people are actually going to their homes it's being taken too far and they should call the police in that case. But you can't just do whatever the duck you want and expect to not suffer any backlash.
I really don't want to stray away from T+J but no one has gone to their house. The Tattle thread keeps emphasizing that no one on Tattle or elsewhere is stalking them, threatening them or bullying them. They are just bringing attention to what KT and Spencer put out there. Similar to the Trackers. We don't make this tit up, they put it all out there for us.

The plaid hero interrupted their live stream from the Columbia selling their merch. Plaid hero cleared his throat and said Don't give these grifters any money. To which KT declared she was coughed on and assaulted. It was all on her live stream, that's not at all what happened. She got DL security (their friends) involved and plaid hero was trespassed from the park with his little girl. He has since been reinstated and posted a pic in the park with Adam and Daphne, I'm sure to spite BLAB.

Reactions: 16
I really hope these vloggers including the slackers keep pissing disney off an it gets to a point where its more work to deal with complaints than not do anything an it becomes the end of it all, disney are quick at striking down any videos with music in it, if they done the same with any footage of the parks then it would finish vloggers off once an for all with going round the parks filming, how many of them would be able to survive outside the disney bubble?
So much this. This is what needs to happen. Quit allowing people to take mean advantage of their employees this way.

Reactions: 10
So many good points to comment on. I’ll just start with these
Why not go to other parts of FL that a tourist might want to go to? I know Key West is overplayed by people like Carpetbagger and Super Enthused. But it is a place alot of people go to. ....show where you can go with a kid at a very adult place like Key West

Why not go to St. Augustine? Again, show what people with toddlers can do. It is only 1.5/2 hours away from Orlando. So nothing they can't do during mid-week since they don't have a 9-5 they have to take off from.

...... Lego Land before Jackson outgrows the place.
All this is what attracted me to TTT to begin with. Seeing a side of Florida that I could never personally experience, as I am on the west coast.

THEY really need to get their heads out of their arses and do outings that J$ could enjoy, get immersed in and probably help him in his behavior and language development.

Alas, this won’t happen, as THEY only think of their own wants, needs and desires. They won’t don’t take the time to be parents who teach, nurture, correct behavior and language pronunciation. J$ is more of a pet, (there to cuddle and cling to when needed and ignore when other things are more important to them) rather than their son. 😢

If they were more sensible with their spending an had more than 2 brain cells then they could afford not only a nanny for the child they can't be bothered with but also a home cleaner AND someone to do meals for them, but they would rather blow that money on overpriced cruises that's failing to bring in the views they thought it would
(all theoretical , not directly at you, @Snippysnips )

That’s the Bojo way.
Throw money at your problems.
In this case, they are both useless, miserable humans who have nothing of value to contribute to society. Unless you consider pimping out your son for views and clicks to stans, perverts and paraphilias, their purpose.

Reactions: 11
I don't watch them but it was hard not to know what all happened with that guy since it was posted everywhere

Universal has already been countering YouTube by starting their own social media team. As they’ve been releasing walk through POVs of the tribute stores. I would be shocked if Disney doesn’t do this with tron.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But it’s just BLAB claiming all this!

Just like Jenn claiming that in reaction to her pregnancy there was stalking and harassment at both their own gated and family members homes.

OR Lynn being hired as an “educator” for Jackson.

I say, CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Universal has already been countering YouTube by starting their own social media team. As they’ve been releasing walk through POVs of the tribute stores. I would be shocked if Disney doesn’t do this with tron.
Disney has their own streaming platform too.. Its only a matter of time before they have high quality professional park updates and walkthroughs. Heck, the new plans for epcot had a plan for a news studio... I'm not sure of those plans were scrapped like much of the other Epcot additions but that told me that Disney was well aware of what people want... Which is real information not grifters.

Reactions: 9
So many good points to comment on. I’ll just start with these

All this is what attracted me to TTT to begin with. Seeing a side of Florida that I could never personally experience, as I am on the west coast.

THEY really need to get their heads out of their arses and do outings that J$ could enjoy, get immersed in and probably help him in his behavior and language development.

Alas, this won’t happen, as THEY only think of their own wants, needs and desires. They won’t don’t take the time to be parents who teach, nurture, correct behavior and language pronunciation. J$ is more of a pet, (there to cuddle and cling to when needed and ignore when other things are more important to them) rather than their son. 😢

(all theoretical , not directly at you, @Snippysnips )

That’s the Bojo way.
Throw money at your problems.
In this case, they are both useless, miserable humans who have nothing of value to contribute to society. Unless you consider pimping out your son for views and clicks to stans, perverts and paraphilias, their purpose.

I know plenty of stay at home parents and parents (or other people looking after kids, like grandparents due to family situations) that LOVE teaching their kids shapes, colors, numbers, letters. Doing other stuff too. Like going to the Zoo (Smithsonian in DC has a GREAT zoo). So why don't they take Jackson to Animal Kingdom more often. He'd love to look at the Animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know plenty of stay at home parents and parents (or other people looking after kids, like grandparents due to family situations) that LOVE teaching their kids shapes, colors, numbers, letters. Doing other stuff too. Like going to the Zoo (Smithsonian in DC has a GREAT zoo). So why don't they take Jackson to Animal Kingdom more often. He'd love to look at the Animals.
Because Lyn may not be available?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All jobs have a side to them we don't love but have to put up with because we need money!! Does KT honestly think that when she was a nurse, other staff weren't bitching about her behind her back? All work places have people who talk, moan, vent etc and we all do it. They've decided to put themselves in front of thousands of people and only want the upside. Is what we do here bullying? Only if you bleeping read it KT!! here's a thing.... Get off here and don't read what's being said. You can't just witch because people don't see you as the princess you think you are and expect it to stop. Don't see Elon Musk crying on Twitter because someone thinks he's a bleep or because someone gave his business a bad review.

I do admit that sometimes things here go a bit far. I'm more than willing to put my hand up and say I've created many images of Jenn, made fun of her size, her health and general gross-ness. It's probably something I should be ashamed off. I know that. Am I?? I don't think I am. I don't see myself as a bad person and many non TL people would label us all awful, hideous bullies. Would I say/do these things right to her face? Probably not because I definitely would see that as bullying. Would I challenge them on their behavior? Yes if it came up in conversation or it directly affected me because this is their business. I'd also feedback to companies supporting them where their product was misused, misrepresented etc because they are a business. You can't flip flop vlogging between business and personal when it provides your main income. At that point you are a business and customers are entitled to feed back, support, boycott etc. Stop taking it personally and use it to grow, or get the duck out and get a different job. Even then, your performance will be appraised. These vloggers just want to live large on someone else's money with no consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Perhaps he’s bulemic?
I showed my husband this video and he is convinced he doesn't eat the entire thing. I told him he often shows us eating the entire thing, he said then he must be doing something because nobody can eat like that without getting sick.

Reactions: 8
Because Lyn may not be available?
I wonder if Lyn has the AP where most of the summer is blocked out? We don't see J$ in the parks at all anymore and I'm wondering if it's because his parents cannot handle him in a public setting without Lyn there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Lyn has the AP where most of the summer is blocked out? We don't see J$ in the parks at all anymore and I'm wondering if it's because his parents cannot handle him in a public setting without Lyn there.
Thats a really good point.

Reactions: 6
Back at the IG! Timmy boy went to Epcot by himself on the 4th. Family time seems to have gone out the window.
He's really pushing photo pass for some reason. It's screaming, Hey Disney, take me back!!!!

I think not being on the Wish media cruise was a punch in the gut for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gawd forbid they have another kid. How do parents do it without a nanny?

Reactions: 7
Back at the IG! Timmy boy went to Epcot by himself on the 4th. Family time seems to have gone out the window.
Where does Tim park during holidays? I just can't envision Mr. Pampers with anything less than up front parking so he doesn't need to board a tram with common folk.

I'm willing to bet wherever it is, Tim did not get a coveted charging spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where does Tim park during holidays? I just can't envision Mr. Pampers with anything less than up front parking so he doesn't need to board a tram with common folk.

I'm willing to bet wherever it is, Tim did not get a coveted charging spot.
Those EV spots get filled well before rope drop.. No way he would ever get his lazy ass enough to get up for one of those. Disney will probably have to address the EV charging at some point. My hope is they open a large spot at the very back of the parking lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.