The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big question for today’s filming at MK, will be when is it edited and uploaded?? Dimster is trying to capture lightning in a bottle twice with this new solo park visiting he has been on. However, the market is saturated with so many newer and younger vloggers that this may not pan out to garner new viewers, but the loyal stans will still watch. I would say good luck, but I sincerely hope that their channel as well as all the theme park vloggers channels fail sooner rather than later. #homemovies

Reactions: 12
Especially not in the Florida heat! I have no desire to eat anything when its that hot.
That was how I lost my last 40 pounds: we lost our air conditioner in the Florida heat. We bought a portable, but weren't able to fix the HVAC for 39 months. That, too, is how I discovered the Trackers: needed a distraction.

Reactions: 5
Just watching him eat all that sugary garbage made me feel like my blood glucose was spiking! He is definitely not doing himself any favors.
And let’s face it his palate and Jenn’s palate is of a six year old. No one really needs their “food updates.” They were terrible with it even 5+ years ago for F&W but that was at least once a year. Now it’s “watch Dim eat 4000 calories” at the park. Which is PMM’s lane.

All the vloggers are obsessed with every Disney sugary treat that comes out and it’s disgusting. That’s fine for a vacation not everyday life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was going to complain about the three desserts and a hot dog that Tim ate in the first ten minutes of today's vlog, but before I could click post he ended up eating two more desserts! Unbelievable. :sick: I will NEVER understand how they can eat so much at the parks and not feel sick for the rest of the day.
Perhaps he’s bulemic?

Reactions: 2
He could be in a strange way balancing it out, I do know people an I myself when in the performing also did it as well, we could eat a god awful amount of sugar an junk an very little to no weight would be put on because we weren't fully eating meals so the junk kindi balanced with what we burned off, I know he often shows us meals but does he finish them fully? Or is gin eating the majority of it as well as her own

It's not a great thing to do an your health takes a heavy hit but if you aren't eating proper meals then you can manage to eat a ton of junk without big weight gains so long as you are still pretty active, an walking around the parks in the heat is going be active enough to get away with it

I myself ate very little proper meals when I had big competitions or performances to do because I didn't have the time to sit down an really eat with everything going on, so to compensate meals I'd eat a ton of junk that was full of sugar to keep me going, an this was over weekends or somtimes a full week

Reactions: 6
You don't suppose Tim is taking laxatives to keep the food from sticking to him?
I've heard of teenagers doing this.
I really wouldn't put it past him, he's so into appearances.
I think he does. He was kind of liking the laxative he took for his surgery prep.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
At this point his vlogs in the parks seem so forced and disinterested, I understand they need to make a living, but if you are so evidently unhappy and moaning about anything, why pursue it as a career so persistently? Not only do I think Jenn could get a real job... which leaves Tim open to explore his options or focus on filming things he actually likes, but also is seems like it's leading on the stans and portraying a false narrative. They are trying so hard to prove something that just isn't true.
Why not go to other parts of FL that a tourist might want to go to? I know Key West is overplayed by people like Carpetbagger and Super Enthused (I don't watch her, but sometimes I will go to her vlogs to see from her titles what she does). But it is a place alot of people go to. Since they have a kid (well I know Carpetbagger has a teenage kid. But she only went certain places with him), show where you can go with a kid at a very adult place like Key West (which there is alot to do there for families. People think of it as an adult place because of the amount of bars and odd people that come out at night depending where you go).

Why not go to St. Augustine? I know that place is also played out by again people like Carpetbagger and ATW. Again, show what people with toddlers can do. It is only 1.5/2 hours away from Orlando. So nothing they can't do during mid-week since they don't have a 9-5 they have to take off from.

Tim seems so much happier (I mentioned this before) when he goes to Sea World. I know Sea World is small compared to Disney or Universal. So there is only so much content he can do there on the regular. But switching it up and going even once a month would change his channel. Same with Lego Land before Jackson outgrows the place.

Reactions: 9
It'll be interesting to see what they come up with for content over the summer when the parks are heaving. We'll, apart from yet more boring cruise vlogs. Loads of lovely beaches and national parks they could visit.

I think Tim is in physical health trouble. He eats an incredible amount of unhealthy food that his body is literally dumping. Its a clear sign your body can't cope with it (if it's not caused by laxative misuse). I do think he's probably on the go a lot given his lazy assed wife does duck all. If he's up early enough in the morning to be running before J$ gets up, then caring for him until blubbergirl hauls her greasy cheeks off the mattress, then hits the parks to film, then comes home to bath the demon spawn well that's quite a day. Lot of walking, lot of stress so my guess us that he's struggling mentally and physically and stress burning calories. It may keep the weight down for now, but cortisol released via stress is gonna take its toll. I have little sympathy. He's putting gluttony and splurging first in his life, and it's at one hell of a cost. It's only their blind dumb stans that can't see it. The cost of these cruises is higher than $20k and I doubt any relaxation he may get on them is offsetting the damage.

Reactions: 11
If they were more sensible with their spending an had more than 2 brain cells then they could afford not only a nanny for the child they can't be bothered with but also a home cleaner AND someone to do meals for them, but they would rather blow that money on overpriced cruises that's failing to bring in the views they thought it would

Reactions: 8
I don't know how anyone consumes this much sugar without feeling like absolute crap. It's disgusting. His hand is also super shaky when he tries to hold something still to show it to the camera. But Dim would like all of us to know he puts blueberries blackberries and raspberries in his smoothies every morning. Sure thing, Dim. Would you like a gold star and a ride through the car wash for that accomplishment?
View attachment 1392855 View attachment 1392857 View attachment 1392871 View attachment 1392876 View attachment 1392884 View attachment 1392885

This dude in the back agrees.
View attachment 1392856

And this lady.
View attachment 1392869

Moral of the story: Eat like Dim if you want to age rapidly (and probably make your dentist rich)! It's okay though you guyyzzzz, he runs like 5K-25K every morning so that obviously cancels out his eating habits every day for all these years.
View attachment 1392877 View attachment 1392887
this was one day?!?! What the duck. I’d vomit if I ate that many desserts one go… even back in the day of being stoned I wouldn’t have managed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What thread was that lol
Several months ago.

From my recollection, Lyn got an undergraduate degree in English from USF and a graduate degree in English Education from a for-profit university.

During and since college, she's had a bunch of low-level concurrent jobs on the resume that basically are / were part-time or freelance-type roles.

The res showed some experience as an ESL teacher for those dime-a-dozen global companies that teach English to non-English speakers - likely an online role - so NOT in the Fla schools.

She also had herself listed as a blogger, and then writer for some small website I never heard of.
She also had a short stint as an "IT Writer" (her words) as an undergrad at USF.
She also makes and sells jewelry on the side.

All of which is fine - her background is her background.

The problem is - is that someone is lying. 🤣

Either Lyn told Jenn some great stories about her experience and / or Tim and Jenn just went off the organizer's (Meg) recommendation and did NOT ask for a resume, OR they DID review her resume and put more weight in Meg's recommendation despite a lack of credentials because Jenn has major FOMO and - like someone said earlier - wants to be with the "in" crowd OR Jenn is just flat-out lying to the stans (no surprise there) - building Lynn's credentials up to a level that is not accurate..

Cuz Lyn doesn't hold any degree in Early Childhood Education, never worked as an elementary teacher in a Florida school, is not certified in the state of Florida and / or doesn't hold an ECPC (Early Childhood Prof Cert), and if I was viewing her resume, I would not hire her to "educate" my 2.5-year-old child.

I'm sure she's a nice person (albeit she has to be a stan) but she's definitely not who Jenn purports her to be on camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You don't suppose Tim is taking laxatives to keep the food from sticking to him?
I've heard of teenagers doing this.
I really wouldn't put it past him, he's so into appearances.
Taking laxatives for weight loss is still considered bulimia. The thing is bulimic people are supposed to feel guilty after their binges. I don't recall him ever acting guilty about anything.

Reactions: 10
Guarantee Tim's eating all the food he purchases for filming. Yeah, they're wasteful as duck but also they REFUSE to waste food, which is why they're always finishing off Baby J$'s food and purchasing frozen crap for him to eat.

Reactions: 8
OT: apparently Best Life & Beyond are raising money for an anti-bullying organization after being called out for going to the parks sick. Good thread on twitter starting with @schmoofy
Did they even proofread that rambling, ridiculous post? 🤣

GAWD, these bleeping vloggers are unreal. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
OT: apparently Best Life & Beyond are raising money for an anti-bullying organization after being called out for going to the parks sick. Good thread on twitter starting with @schmoofy
I've been trying to follow that whole situation and they fill an entire Tattle thread in a day, it's very hard to keep up. After KT's insta stories rant the other night, hopefully we see the end of them, and other theme park vloggers very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been trying to follow that whole situation and they fill an entire Tattle thread in a day, it's very hard to keep up. After KT's insta stories rant the other night, hopefully we see the end of them, and other theme park vloggers very soon.
Oh they have their own tattle thread?! I'm missing out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They realise they basically live streamed a guy who called them out for who they are an called him all sorts as well as lied that he spat at them an was abusive

Honestly good for all those that call these assholes out for who they really are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.