The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if all these photo pass pix are to give the Stan’s the impression Disney chose Tim to showcase the photos on his platform? Or to GET Disney to choose him for something lol loser
He looks like an idiot in these pix plus the pix themselves look low budget

The Slackers are at the top of the CRINGE pole lol
Remember when the parks shut down and they were basically trapped in their dumpy house for months? The cringe fest that followed was epic. They turned their house into Disney World for the kid lol I remember thinking then, this is what the bottom looks like lol Of course, the Stan’s ate it up but it was so cringey

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Tim is such a KSC fan and space geek why wasn’t he here?

View attachment 1397940

Jackie was.

Oh, that’s right.
Tim was at AK walking around being a smarty pants, spouting dinosaur facts, eating at Pandora and seeing the new Nemo show. Such a riveting video.
And then the next day they did a LIVE hooommmmeeeee vlooooooggggg!

Both of these have more value to the viewer than seeing the 60th anniversary celebration activities of the Kennedy Space Center! 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s only a fan of something when it’s convenient (i.e. when he’s been invited out).

He says Mako at SeaWorld is one of his favourite rollercoasters, but I’ve never seen a vlog of him there when he hasn’t been invited out. Does he even have a SeaWorld annual pass? Same with Busch Gardens. And Legoland. And Discovery Cove. They love it don’t they? Have they been there without being hosted? He wouldn’t even go to Disney if his viewers didn’t want to see it.

Reactions: 9
If Tim is such a KSC fan and space geek why wasn’t he here?

View attachment 1397940

Jackie was.

Oh, that’s right.
Tim was at AK walking around being a smarty pants, spouting dinosaur facts, eating at Pandora and seeing the new Nemo show. Such a riveting video.
And then the next day they did a LIVE hooommmmeeeee vlooooooggggg!

Both of these have more value to the viewer than seeing the 60th anniversary celebration activities of the Kennedy Space Center! 🤦🏻‍♀️
The Trackholes weren’t invited, thus not #hosted so why would he venture ALL the way out to the Cape for this anniversary celebration?? Besides TimPissyPants probably forgot Jackprop wanted to be an astronaut as stated on their last #hosted stay. I want to thank KSC for “not having them out” for this celebration, and now it’s time to pay for views. #homemovies

Reactions: 7
I guess NOW we know who the REAL "3 unwell" are, per the stans...errr... "2 unwell" 🤣

1657148209282.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You’re entitled to your opinion.

I catch a few Super Enthused videos now and then depending on subject coverage.

Sam is Jackie’s fiancé. Of course they would be spending a lot of time together. He too has his own channel. So they coordinate travel schedules.

It could be that Jackie wants to take her channel another direction (it’s called pivoting) and doesn’t want to be tied down to Disneycentric material, like PMM and other vloggers.

I believe that Jackie and Sam are traveling more since restrictions have eased up.
Ouch bit nippy. I know they're engaged now, I wasn't sure they were engaged at the time she and Nate were hanging out. You can be engaged and still see mates. I can't recall the last time they hung out at all. Honestly, good you're a fan. I watch het too, but perhaps take the sarcasm down a notch when you disagree. I'm not dumb. Your response literally sounded like a Tracker fan could have written it.

Jenn had a beef with Tom Corless from WDWNT ages ago. She's probably spreading those rumours herself

Screenshot_20220707_000419_com.twitter.android.jpg

Ps I think Ken is Ken Storey. She called him a bully on Twitter but all my accounts are blocked now. Ha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jordan is in complete denial. No matter how many people tell them they were removed from Disney's media list (and said so themselves) he's coming back with they were never removed.

How can the stans not even listen to and believe what Tim and Jenn say?
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 7.09.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 7.10.16 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The stans believe any old shite that’s put on the Trackholes fan FB page. So it went from 3 unwell people on Tattle to 2 other vloggers that couldn’t bear to have the Trackholes above them in the media pecking order. Unfuckingbelievable. #homemovies

Reactions: 14
OMG. Tell me I'm not reading this tit as supposed fact.

They weren't together for the 4th bc Jenn has crowd anxiety [still?!?!?], they're strict with J.'s bedtime, he doesn't do well when deviating from routines, and J. is "getting older" [WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?] so it's hard to do outings as frequently.

Seriously - WTF drugs are these assholes on? 🤦‍♀️

1657149132538.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They were removed from the universal list yet someone featured their ugly mugs in the HHN tribute store last year? I don't get how people are duped by these turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They weren't together for the 4th bc Jenn has crowd anxiety [still?!?!?], they're strict with J.'s bedtime, he doesn't do well when deviating from routines, and J. is "getting older" [WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?] so it's hard to do outings as frequently.

View attachment 1398017
She may not like going out because she can't stand the recognition anymore.. bunch of commoners pawing at her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The stans believe any old shite that’s put on the Trackholes fan FB page. So it went from 3 unwell people on Tattle to 2 other vloggers that couldn’t bear to have the Trackholes above them in the media pecking order. Unfuckingbelievable. #homemovies
Oh wait, a few stans have thrown out that PC Dev did it.

And Michael Kay (of all people) may have done it too.

I guess these stans never saw Florida Resident Edits. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1398017
Hilarious. Go and post that you were really sad not to see a family photo on Insta of them celebrating together now that Tim is an avid poster. Maybe suggest that you're hoping they haven't split up 😂

They were removed from the universal list yet someone featured their ugly mugs in the HHN tribute store last year? I don't get how people are duped by these turds.
They paid for those 'masterpieces', and a quite a fair amount too as I recall. They'll be in pride of place stacked against the spare bedroom wall being pissed on by mice and J$.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.