The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many calories and how much saturated fat, sodium, and sugar has Tim ingested between July 3rd and 5th? Must be astronomical.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You guyyzzzz, Ginn has obviously been mostly absent because the philanthropy queen herself is busy sorting through the grant applications she's received from charities so she can donate as much as they spend. ;) She donated her dirty greasy uniqlo mask to the nanny mouse taking care of all the mice children in Ft Pampers to use as a tent.

Oh wait, she doesn't feel personally affected by other issues and/or she can't use other charities for vlog content like GKTW, so she doesn't give a flying duck. The Slackers are just amateurs who go for the least amount of effort to try to make themselves look good. Everything is about appearances and ego (not literal appearances since showering and brushing her hair is something Ginn is morally against).

Do you think once they lose most of their viewers/income they'll continue to vlog anyway because it's become an addiction? Or will Tim actually put down the camera one day? I could actually see him still walking around the house in a stupor, talking to an imaginary audience because they just can't wrap their heads around not broadcasting their entire lives to the world.
Dim did mention in one of their home vlogs in the last few months that he thinks talking to himself on the camera feels like journaling/therapy. Here's a tip, Dim - try actual therapy. You can even do it online these days!

Reactions: 19
Yikes! Is everyone vlogging now? I thought it was bad enough navigating all the people who we’re trying to text and walk at the same time.
It seems so. There are so many people out there with their phones up as they walk about it's disturbing.
We should all start wearing shirts with a large QR code on them so when we're caught in one or more of these vlogs it will bring viewers to tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven't been able to even hate watch their stuff lately...not even to get the good stills from them 😂 I'm trying to make it through Tim's latest Disney Springs bleeping Pigathon video, and I can't. There is just something (well, there's lots of things) about the way he says the word chocolate that makes me want to throat punch him. He says it in this phlegmy gross way "chaaahhhhckckclet". 🤮 That is all.
🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh! I can't watch their crap anymore either. In fact, I unsubscribed a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
How many calories and how much saturated fat, sodium, and sugar has Tim ingested between July 3rd and 5th? Must be astronomical.
Bet he has to wear an adult diaper from all of that running through him like tit from a goose.

I'm going to video you whether you like it or not..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This is true. She'd yell at him for getting hurt and to suck it up until daddy gets home, at which point she's proclaim she was working "so hard" keeping him safe and he just got hurt.

Jenn's adrenaline would not kick in. She'd simply look for ways to turn it to her son's injury to her own advantage.
Your second highlighted statement is so true.
What real parent allows conditions that their child is injured?
THEN blames the child, saying in essence “maybe that will teach you” or asking “what have you learned?” THIS to a 2 year old! 🤦🏻‍♀️

It is a disgrace and slap to our faces for J♾️Meals to be called a mother! 😡

Last edited:
So, I'm watching a few room tours of the new Wish ship (because I'm thinking of booking a Disney cruise for my bday in February), and there's NO WAY the Trackers aren't booking one of the Royal suites on their trip. I know they said in one of their recent vlogs how their last stay in the Roy O. Disney suite was their last suite stay and that they'd be booking more normal rooms on the upcoming cruises, but lol at that. The Aurora suite on the Wish is bright and shiny and brand new and there's just NO bleeping WAY they'd miss booking it (unless it's already booked up for their cruises).

The vloggers I'm currently watching only have like 70k subscribers, so you know it's gotta grate on Tim something fierce that he wasn't invited on this media cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep. Tim is the grandpa of the vloggers.

In trying to find the DIS video of Kevin’s men’s room inquiry in SWGE. I stumbled upon a recent PMM’s video of a $850 per hour (7 hour minimum, 10 guest maximum) VIP Tour of the 4 WDW parks.
I click on to see how he got this hook up.
Was it a friend? A fan and family?
Turns out it was a group of Disney vloggers!
The only ones I was familiar with, seeing them discussed in TL was JoJo, Travis & Promise.

Tim wasn’t cool enough to make the cut.
He can not interact with this group what so ever.
Talk about a wet blanket!
Yeah but I also notice a distinct lack of Super Enthused these days. Which is tit because when her bf was still in the UK, Nate kept her company. She seems to have ditched her mates for her man. Sad. And kinda cunty.

Are all these DS and cringy MK photos going to end up in a pile on the floor along side the huge $675 HHN portraits? All collecting dust.
They're just Digital are they not? UK tickets get the photo pass too. They're great fun, especially if you want photos with you all in it, or are going solo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think it’s safe to say TTT is done for good. I don’t see them making any grand comeback. They hit it big in 2018. Before Jackson, they travelled to Tokyo and made some great Disney footage. They had the Disney insider scoops and media passes. They got most of their followers around then. I don’t see it growing any more than this. Too many home movies. Jen has taken over with her cunty opinions and calling people out publicly. Tim is older now and isn’t really interested in making these videos anymore. They are literally doing it for a quick buck and that’s it. Farewell to them 🤣 maybe they should try practicing being parents and get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep. Tim is the grandpa of the vloggers.

In trying to find the DIS video of Kevin’s men’s room inquiry in SWGE. I stumbled upon a recent PMM’s video of a $850 per hour (7 hour minimum, 10 guest maximum) VIP Tour of the 4 WDW parks.
I click on to see how he got this hook up.
Was it a friend? A fan and family?
Turns out it was a group of Disney vloggers!
The only ones I was familiar with, seeing them discussed in TL was JoJo, Travis & Promise.

Tim wasn’t cool enough to make the cut.
He can not interact with this group what so ever.
Talk about a wet blanket!
The Slackers have always been "too good" for the other vloggers. They considered the others beneath them and didn't want any of them riding their coat tails. Funny how now those vloggers are supporting each other and doing it better. They may not have the numbers that the Slackers do, but that was ONLY due to their dumb luck of tripping into vlogging at the right time. Content quality went down as the money went up. Now that pendulum is swinging back the other way and Dimmy is SCRAMMBLING. Hey Dim! TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah but I also notice a distinct lack of Super Enthused these days. Which is tit because when her bf was still in the UK, Nate kept her company. She seems to have ditched her mates for her man. Sad. And kinda cunty.
You’re entitled to your opinion.

I catch a few Super Enthused videos now and then depending on subject coverage.

Sam is Jackie’s fiancé. Of course they would be spending a lot of time together. He too has his own channel. So they coordinate travel schedules.

It could be that Jackie wants to take her channel another direction (it’s called pivoting) and doesn’t want to be tied down to Disneycentric material, like PMM and other vloggers.

I believe that Jackie and Sam are traveling more since restrictions have eased up.

• Heart
Ooof absolutely nailed it! Dim is huge phony always has been and will be whatever is the most popular at the time.
He’s waiting for Buddy to get a little older so he can be like Shay Carl.
I say this bc we’ve decided to visit WDW next April/May in our longest trip bc it’ll be our first vacation in over 2 years. I’ve been watching videos figuring out where to stay and eat that will be best for our 3 year old and I came across a channel I think it’s called: This is How We Bingham
Holy. duck. This family wants to be the Staytards so badly. It’s sick, they have channels and IGs for all their children even then youngest little girl. But they still get hosted by Disney a lot. I bet Dim is just aching to turn into the next Shay Carl.
I’m here for the downfall of the Trackers. It really is a playing out of the 7 deadly sins in front of us: pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and last but not least sloth. They are a case study.

Tim Tracker #82 Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony and Sloth.
Or..

TheTimTracker#82: J$ and the 7 Deadly Sins Mine, Mine, Mine Drain

Since they're obsessed with forcing the entitled wee shite onto 7 dwarves mine train.

Reactions: 7
He keeps mentioning he ate the ENTIRE cookie, the ENTIRE sandwich....I think that might be because we were questioning here whether or not he took a bite and tossed the desserts on the July 3rd vlog. Thanks for answering our question, Tim!
So the estimated calories for this glutton fest was - 2,300 calories. Not including anything he ate off camera.

• Wow
  • Sick
The Tim Tracker #82: The Great Concierge Commode Toilet Tour 2022: Mention my Name, Get a Good Seat!

• Haha
You’re entitled to your opinion.

I catch a few Super Enthused videos now and then depending on subject coverage.

Sam is Jackie’s fiancé. Of course they would be spending a lot of time together. He too has his own channel. So they coordinate travel schedules.

It could be that Jackie wants to take her channel another direction (it’s called pivoting) and doesn’t want to be tied down to Disneycentric material, like PMM and other vloggers.

I believe that Jackie and Sam are traveling more since restrictions have eased up.
I can’t really blame Jackie either. If I hadn’t seen my fiancé for the duration of the shutdown, I’d probably want to do everything possible with him after. It’s also probably not a bad thing that they are no longer putting out identical videos. Sounds like all he does is eat…can he even fit on the rides at this point? They may hang out still, just not on camera. The trackers seem to be the only ones with the “can’t film it, won’t do it” mentality.
And if she did drop him, maybe it was just time. I was really really close friends with someone and about 4 months ago she had a baby. She’s 46, incredibly overweight…she’s 5’10” and easily over 300 lbs. has diabetes’s, blood pressure, etc. When she 1st got pregnant she claimed her Dr told her to ween off of cigarettes. But I’d talk to her 6 months in and I could hear her chain smoking. The baby came 2 months early and had to be in the nicu. It really rubbed me the wrong way that she chainsmoking when she knew she was up against a lot of odds. Then she had the nerve to complain that she didn’t know why she was always out of breath. So I’ve distanced myself from her. I don’t call her. I’ll like a baby pic if she posts it in a group chat. I really just lost all respect for her. I could see Jackie thinking the same about Nate’s actions. Sorry for the very long off topic rant.

If Tim is such a KSC fan and space geek why wasn’t he here?

C897C2CB-96F2-4F90-A4A4-3FDC29C91756.jpeg

Jackie was.

Oh, that’s right.
Tim was at AK walking around being a smarty pants, spouting dinosaur facts, eating at Pandora and seeing the new Nemo show. Such a riveting video.
And then the next day they did a LIVE hooommmmeeeee vlooooooggggg!

Both of these have more value to the viewer than seeing the 60th anniversary celebration activities of the Kennedy Space Center! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.