The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may not like going out because she can't stand the recognition anymore.. bunch of commoners pawing at her!
Honestly, I think that's some of the reason why they still wear the mask sometimes.

They're trying to remain anonymous, dependent upon their mood, to avoid being spotted by the stans for incessant selfies (like today's spotting at the outlets, which evidently didn't work 🤣 ).

Cuz there truly is zero rhyme or reason as to when it's been on and when it's been off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sump'in doesn't sound right from Lake Nona... routines, anxiety... Hmmmm but yet she'll go on a huge ship in the ocean with no fears- and poor toddler, he's at the hands of ole Timmeh's compulsiveness and her anxieties- you two ever thought about getting help to overcome?
NOPE, you hire a nuresemaidNOTnannypackmule?

Reactions: 10
It was just a matter of time before the ol' random "jealous" comment was made. 🤣

1657149772830.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There is a Jackie thread with screen cap evidence that she is now married: https://tattle.life/threads/jackie-trying-to-seem-super-young.24765/post-10353794
That doesn't shock me. I always thought that Sam came back from UK before the UK travel started up again because they were doing a 90 Day Fiance type visa.

I think Sam doesn't fit into the party frat boy thing that was going on when Jackie was hanging out with that big group. He's not a vlogger, his videos are more history/documentary style. I also think Nate was having feelings for Jackie and she might have felt the need to distance herself from him.

I don't love her, I don't dislike her. I think if she's happy and Sam's happy, good for them. They seem very low key, I hope it works out for them.

Reactions: 13
That doesn't shock me. I always thought that Sam came back from UK before the UK travel started up again because they were doing a 90 Day Fiance type visa.

I think Sam doesn't fit into the party frat boy thing that was going on when Jackie was hanging out with that big group. He's not a vlogger, his videos are more history/documentary style. I also think Nate was having feelings for Jackie and she might have felt the need to distance herself from him.

I don't love her, I don't dislike her. I think if she's happy and Sam's happy, good for them. They seem very low key, I hope it works out for them.
Someone missed a huge opportunity to be on the actual 90 day fiance show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heck yes I’m jealous of them. I wish I could be that lazy and make that much money! Have my house a hot mess constantly, make meals out of box, not work, and have someone else care for me kids. 🤣 Oh wait, nevermind. I think more of myself than that.

• Haha
SMH. How these stans twist themselves to defend them 🥨🥨
View attachment 1398020
Ew this comment is so gross. First, Aspergers is an outdated diagnosis named after a freaking nazi. Second, I get so fired up when people use autism as an insult. The way she says it makes it sound like she is saying "unless you are stupid and don't know how to take a joke...". If she wanted to call people stupid, she should've just said that. I work with kiddos who are autistic and they're all incredible so I'm always ready to fight people who speak like this. Autism is definitely NOT the insult people think it is. BRB gonna go tear this Sarah witch a new asshole lmao. I hate Tracker stans

ETA: Damn, I think the comment was deleted bc I can't find it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the hell?! These stans are as bad as brainwashed Trump supporters! Look how the Trackers have manipulated them all!

What the hell?! These stans are as bad as brainwashed Trump supporters! Look how the Trackers have manipulated them all!
Uhhh as far as I know they purged the Trumpers when jenn had a meltdown after the election and again after the planned Parenthood announcement... If anything these are unhinged members of the opposite tribe. Everyone in the middle is smart enough to know these two are a dumpster fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Uhhh as far as I know they purged the Trumpers when jenn had a meltdown after the election and again after the planned Parenthood announcement... If anything these are unhinged members of the opposite tribe. Everyone in the middle is smart enough to know these two are a dumpster fire.
I wasn’t saying the stans were necessarily Trump supporters, I was saying that they have the same mentality because they unquestioningly believe all the lies the Trackers spew, just like how the Trump supporters believe him.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s safe to say TTT is done for good. I don’t see them making any grand comeback. They hit it big in 2018. Before Jackson, they travelled to Tokyo and made some great Disney footage. They had the Disney insider scoops and media passes. They got most of their followers around then. I don’t see it growing any more than this. Too many home movies. Jen has taken over with her cunty opinions and calling people out publicly. Tim is older now and isn’t really interested in making these videos anymore. They are literally doing it for a quick buck and that’s it. Farewell to them 🤣 maybe they should try practicing being parents and get a real job
I won’t watch anything with Gin in it. I just don’t like her. I don’t like her mannerisms, her ignorance and I just don’t like looking at her.

Reactions: 15
These stans over here whining the Slackers deserve to have media privileges, meanwhile I'm thinking a toddler deserves to be able to attend a 4th of July parade without losing both his parents during it. Like, go touch some goddamn grass, you bleeping stans. They don't deserve anything. They should be grateful they have a roof over their head and that they can just ignore their property taxes, that they can buy a new mom for their not-so-miracle child, that they haven't developed serious health problems yet, that they're privileged enough to whine about their Tesla being too small and whine about their 7th dessert of the day melting too fast and whine about being stressed about checking out of a giant house on their 89th vacation of the year. JFC.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wasn’t saying the stans were necessarily Trump supporters, I was saying that they have the same mentality because they unquestioningly believe all the lies the Trackers spew, just like how the Trump supporters believe him.
All politicians are bullshitters. ;) No matter what side. They're not on your side. They just want your vote. And to get rich off of it.

I learned that long time ago and that's why I'm NPA.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All politicians are bullshitters. ;) No matter what side. They're not on your side. They just want your vote. And to get rich off of it.

I learned that long time ago and that's why I'm NPA.
Yup. I recall a funny old friend of the family who used to say "Picking a politician is like picking one's nose: it feels good while you're doing it but the end result is always a booger." 🤣 - RIP Edgar aka the Green Hornet (He had a lime green pickup he used to tow his 5th wheel)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Jenn has had covid all the times it is said here she had covid she would be the most infected person on the planet lmao

• Haha
If Jenn has had covid all the times it is said here she had covid she would be the most infected person on the planet lmao
Who is saying she had covid and when? I only read theories that she may have been sick, nothing definitive.

If we're talking about her recent MIA from the vlogs (Thank god) in my opinion she's waiting out the heat at home, and I'm talking Tim's temper as well as the Florida sunshine & humidity.

Who is saying she had covid and when? I only read theories that she may have been sick, nothing definitive.

My opinion, she's waiting out the heat at home, and I'm talking Tim's temper as well as the Florida sunshine & humidity.
Tim's temper?! He's the weakest little beta male I've ever seen.. I can't imagine he has a temper at all.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.