Jackie Trying to seem Super Young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This last video was TERRRRRRIBLE!!!!!! 1) get to the point 2) if it’s a recap of your terrible videos, say that instead of saying it’s a Q&A. 3) why mention anything about your brother dying to not even touch on it? 4) WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOURSELF?! Ugh

worst videos ever. Just another boring Jackie video about absolutely nothing.

Here I was thinking she was gonna explain where she disappeared to or about her marriage or any other news. Blabbing on forever with no point. Gee thanks for that nothing burger.

Reactions: 1
What the hell with this last video from Jackie.. Trying to explain herself and he vlogs .. Just more time for her to look at herself in her camera... Jackie said she was a singer for some bands.. Being a Professional Vocalist myself.. Her voice is not good..
She just said I dont wanna make videos about me.. But basically talked about herself the whole time.. Im sorry.. I may be rough.. But its boring and she is just following Adam the Woo's lead... He dropped her like a bad habit a few years ago..haha..
She was in a band called Baby Calendar.

This last video was TERRRRRRIBLE!!!!!! 1) get to the point 2) if it’s a recap of your terrible videos, say that instead of saying it’s a Q&A. 3) why mention anything about your brother dying to not even touch on it? 4) WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOURSELF?! Ugh

worst videos ever. Just another boring Jackie video about absolutely nothing.
It’s funny how she mentioned her brother’s death when she’s never spoken about it before. She’s just trying to get more Patreons so she thought she’d try the sympathy card by making out she can only handle the death of her brother when she’s in theme parks or travelling.

It was basically a plea for more Patreons to help her keep up her lazy lifestyle. She’s no different than the rest of them, just another grifting vlogger wanting freebies.

Reactions: 3
It's hard being her husband #3. Or is it #4?

I have lost count.
I found it strange that she even had Sam in the video (though off camera) but then didn’t even introduce him. She said “Oh that’s Sam.” But no explanation of who he is. Why even include that bit? Especially since she started the video by saying something like “If you’re new here, I’m Jackie” so presumably this was for new viewers?

• Heart
I found it strange that she even had Sam in the video (though off camera) but then didn’t even introduce him. She said “Oh that’s Sam.” But no explanation of who he is. Why even include that bit? Especially since she started the video by saying something like “If you’re new here, I’m Jackie” so presumably this was for new viewers?
She should have said, “That’s Sam, my future ex-husband.” Because we all know that’s how it’s going to end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Seems like it is indeed her (all the divorces, including previously marrying a former bandmate, her previous residence of Miami, current residence in Orlando, and confirmation of her working at a University). I can't believe she's 44. I gotta say, she at least looks pretty good for age.
I knew her age since she went on “What Not to Wear” when she was 30. But yeah crazy to me she is mid 40’s too.

Reactions: 2
I've noticed that since her dude moved down she has scaled back a lot on the social interactions, obnoxious antics, and just overall personality her channel and socials had prior to him being down

• Heart
I've noticed that since her dude moved down she has scaled back a lot on the social interactions, obnoxious antics, and just overall personality her channel and socials had prior to him being down
That timing also corresponded with when she stopped receiving almost $1,000 a week from Uncle Sam of enhanced Covid unemployment.

Her videos don’t bring enough money in for this to be a responsible full-time job that doesn’t include health benefits.

Also, when she marries Sam - the spousal support payments from the last husband stops.

She used to do a lot of collabs with Adam the Woo too, but it's been about a year since they've appeared in a video together. Speaking of Adam, it's very curious she gave zero thanks to him for helping her hit the 100k subscriber mark. If she hadn't latched on to him, she'd probably still be stuck below 50k. The only reason I knew her channel existed was because Adam would feature her in his videos back in the day. The vids she did with Adam at the Galaxy's edge opening in Disneyland is probably the best content she's ever put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4