The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how anyone consumes this much sugar without feeling like absolute crap. It's disgusting. His hand is also super shaky when he tries to hold something still to show it to the camera. But Dim would like all of us to know he puts blueberries blackberries and raspberries in his smoothies every morning. Sure thing, Dim. Would you like a gold star and a ride through the car wash for that accomplishment?
View attachment 1392855 View attachment 1392857 View attachment 1392871 View attachment 1392876 View attachment 1392884 View attachment 1392885
I'm sorry, I didnt watch. He at ALL THAT in one sitting/video? Holy cow, I have a bit of a sweet tooth but never, ever could I eat all of that at once. Especially not in the Florida heat! I have no desire to eat anything when its that hot.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry, I didnt watch. He at ALL THAT in one sitting/video? Holy cow, I have a bit of a sweet tooth but never, ever could I eat all of that at once. Especially not in the Florida heat! I have no desire to eat anything when its that hot.
I think it was 5 desserts (2 at Grand Flo, 1 at Contemporary, Ice cream at the Plaza and a shortcake thing in Liberty Square) plus, a hot dog at Casey's all within probably 4 hours? It was gross.

He spends a tit-ton of time trying to find a safe place to eat. He walks from the Plaza Ice Cream all the way to the Christmas store in Liberty Square. He walks up to the convention center in the Contemporary from Contempo Cafe and the dessert is all melty. The parks are absolutely packed. He stood and did the dance parties, he watched the fireworks in a crowd of people. Give it up, Tim. You can't be cautious only part of the time and that crappy mask you wear is absolutely useless.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I didn’t watch but he ate all of that in one vlog?! TIM STOP THIS… YOU WILL DIE EARLY, A VLOG IS NOT WORTH IT!

that’s not even cute or funny that is disturbing. He has a problem. He and Jen both need to put down the camera and get therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn’t watch but he ate all of that in one vlog?! TIM STOP THIS… YOU WILL DIE EARLY, A VLOG IS NOT WORTH IT!

that’s not even cute or funny that is disturbing. He has a problem. He and Jen both need to put down the camera and get therapy
He mentions that it's 3:30 when he gets to Magic Kingdom. He started at GF (cookie sandwich and chocolate marshmallow), then goes to Contemporary (fruit tart with ice pop thing). Then arrives at MK. The dance parties started at 7pm and he was done eating the Plaza Ice Cream, Liberty Square Shortcake and Casey's hot dog by then. So all that within 4-5 hours?

• Wow
At this point his vlogs in the parks seem so forced and disinterested, I understand they need to make a living, but if you are so evidently unhappy and moaning about anything, why pursue it as a career so persistently? Not only do I think Jenn could get a real job... which leaves Tim open to explore his options or focus on filming things he actually likes, but also is seems like it's leading on the stans and portraying a false narrative. They are trying so hard to prove something that just isn't true.

Reactions: 15
Could TimBo be bulimic? I don't see how he eats that much and doesn't gain a ton of weight. He's put some weight on since his post surgery low but nowhere near what Jenn has packed on the last year.

Reactions: 13
Could TimBo be bulimic? I don't see how he eats that much and doesn't gain a ton of weight. He's put some weight on since his post surgery low but nowhere near what Jenn has packed on the last year.
Oh yuck I hope not. That’s a sad thing to happen. Maybe that’s the reason for frequent bathroom trips instead

Honestly I don’t think so because his fingers are free of marks usually bulimics have marks on their fingers from gagging themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Outing myself here sadly. But firstly not all of those with bulimia are skinny, secondly fingers aren't always used, during my struggles toothbrushes were often used to cause it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Outing myself here sadly. But firstly not all of those with bulimia are skinny, secondly fingers aren't always used, during my struggles toothbrushes were often used to cause it.
Yeah I used to date a guy that was bulimic but I don’t see Tim dragging toothbrushes around wherever he goes I don’t know I mean he might maybe he does but I just don’t think it’s likely that he is

Reactions: 6
Tim packed on a ton of weight last year alongside Jenn. When he had his tooth extraction and it became a dry socket that's when he stopped eating and lost all that weight. Then he had his hernia surgery and kept dropping to the point he was starting to look too thin.

Now he simply shakes the calories off because he's currently blessed with a 6'2" frame and supposedly runs on the treadmill every day.
Despite this, he's still not looking healthy. There is only so much hair dye can resolve.

Reactions: 16
He probably also helped himself to those unfortunate cookies Ginn "cooked" with J$ after the miracle child went to bed. That is, if she hadn't already eaten all of them by the time he got home. I'd be surprised if they don't also sneak some of his "potty training" M&Ms since they have no self-control.

All this sugar, and all the sodium they eat too. It's just terrible. Weren't they supposed to go on a diet during that one home vlog months ago where they tasted everything at some farmer's market and also brought home like 20 desserts? And then Ginn, in another home vlog after that, said she'd been eating some bougie version of ramen for lunch for that whole week like she was patting herself on the back for her diet? Like it didn't occur to her how much sodium that contains? (And a deceptively high caloric count too, considering how few ingredients it contains and it's not even filling).

They most certainly have the privilege and money to spend on fresh ingredients, yet still opt for frozen blueberries and frozen meals. Ginn still had oranges left over from Father's Day - that was like 3 weeks ago, so obviously they weren't bothering to eat any oranges except to use them as vlogging content to show off "making fresh OJ for daddy!" on that one day. There's no point in buying fruit if you're not going to actually eat it regularly, so even when they claim they are buying fresh fruit during every grocery trip, seems like most of it is going to waste anyway. It's not even like they're working long hours and rushing home to make dinner for their one kid, who just gets processed food and heated up frozen food regularly anyway. Ginn doesn't even have to deal with watching her own kid with Lyn around, so she has the time to do some meal planning using fresh food - if she can binge Bravo while "editing", she can also meal plan while deleting comments and bitching responding to people on twitter.

• Heart
I don't know how anyone consumes this much sugar without feeling like absolute crap. It's disgusting. His hand is also super shaky when he tries to hold something still to show it to the camera. But Dim would like all of us to know he puts blueberries blackberries and raspberries in his smoothies every morning. Sure thing, Dim. Would you like a gold star and a ride through the car wash for that accomplishment?
View attachment 1392855 View attachment 1392857 View attachment 1392871 View attachment 1392876 View attachment 1392884 View attachment 1392885

This dude in the back agrees.
View attachment 1392856

And this lady.
View attachment 1392869

Moral of the story: Eat like Dim if you want to age rapidly (and probably make your dentist rich)! It's okay though you guyyzzzz, he runs like 5K-25K every morning so that obviously cancels out his eating habits every day for all these years.
View attachment 1392877 View attachment 1392887
Did he actually eat ALL of that??? Or did he just take a bite or two and throw the rest away (which wouldn't surprise me as Dim and Gin are so wasteful)

Did he actually eat ALL of that??? Or did he just take a bite or two and throw the rest away (which wouldn't surprise me as Dim and Gin are so wasteful)
I don’t think it matters …the daily sugar intake for a man should not go above 35 g of sugar the daily for a woman is supposed to be 25 g of sugar ,even if he just took one bite of each of those desserts he ate a weeks worth of sugar in 4-5 hours

Reactions: 8
Based on the vlog footage, he definitely ate at least more than half of the first cookie sandwich and at least 2/3rds of the marshmallow stick thing, at least half of the strawberry shortcake, and all of the panna cotta ice cream bar. The verdict is unknown on the blackberry tart and if he finished all of his second cookie sandwich.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Based on the vlog footage, he definitely ate at least more than half of the first cookie sandwich and at least 2/3rds of the marshmallow stick thing, at least half of the strawberry shortcake, and all of the panna cotta ice cream bar based on what he showed on camera. The verdict is unknown on the blackberry tart and if he finished all of his second cookie sandwich.
My god no wonder he has stomach issues that’s just gross
My diet starts back asap. They make me not want to eat junk food at all

Reactions: 10
My god no wonder he has stomach issues that’s just gross
My diet starts back asap. They make me not want to eat junk food at all
You don't suppose Tim is taking laxatives to keep the food from sticking to him?
I've heard of teenagers doing this.
I really wouldn't put it past him, he's so into appearances.

• Wow
He has an expensive camera yet he doesn’t know how to lock the focus so it doesn’t go out of focus every dang time he passes a pillar on the people mover! Seriously!!!

• Haha
You don't suppose Tim is taking laxatives to keep the food from sticking to him?
I've heard of teenagers doing this.
I really wouldn't put it past him, he's so into appearances.
I don’t know, I had a girlfriend that did that. It’s just as much of a disorder as bulimia and anorexia I hope he’s not doing that but if he’s not he needs to go to a doctor. Seriously he needs to work on his diet (I do too but my diet is not near as bad as what Tim and Jen eat) and I honestly am concerned about their health …more concerned than they are obviously. It is not healthy and it’s not sustainable to be eating like that and you cannot run off that what you’re doing to your arteries and your organs.
Someone earlier said that Jen actually motivates her to work out that’s pretty much what they’re doing for me because I’m determined not to end up like that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.