The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say…our son was rear facing until nearly 4. I kept him rear facing as long as possible

I know there’s a lot of opinions on the matter but I just did what I felt was safe
Our son just turned 3 and is rear facing. His Graco 4Ever seat has a rear facing limit of 40lbs (approx 18 kg) with no height restriction bc it’s adjustable. I’ll follow by his weight, as much as I’d love to face him forward and I know he’d enjoy it so much more bc he gets carsick on long rides, I just can’t yet in good conscience.
If I’m not mistaken they have the Britax OneForLife, which has a rear limit of 50lbs & 49” (approx 23 kg & 124cm)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Our son just turned 3 and is rear facing. His Graco 4Ever seat has a rear facing limit of 40lbs (approx 18 kg) with no height restriction bc it’s adjustable. I’ll follow by his weight, as much as I’d love to face him forward and I know he’d enjoy it so much more bc he gets carsick on long rides, I just can’t yet in good conscience.
If I’m not mistaken they have the Britax OneForLife, which has a rear limit of 50lbs & 49” (approx 23 kg & 124cm)
Agree. You are keeping him safe! Good for you!

Our car seat (Diono Radian) is rear facing until 50lbs similar to the Trackers car seat. There is ZERO reason to have him front facing at only 2.5 years old

Reactions: 11
I'd love to have my neice front facing as she gets really grumpy rear facing, with her other grand folks she's front facing an so much happier being able to see, but she's going be around 2 before we can turn the seat for her an even longer in her own car

Unlike gin am not in the back with someone driving me about so not sure what i can get to make her happier

Reactions: 7
Question for Jenn:

If we (tattle) are always so wrong, why would you and Tim care about what we say? Why would you read here constantly and go out of your way to prove what we're saying is wrong?

Oh, that's right the Answer is we're not wrong. Our concerns are valid and we know both you and Tim know it. You're here because you've turned the comments sections on your videos away from discussions and reality. It's disturbing that you cannot face the truth and then adjust accordingly.

THIS and the certificate is all they care about!
It will just collect dust in the office with all the other ears they have.
🙊 what if the ears don’t fit 2.8 year old Jaxy?
View attachment 1391571
Also, Jaxy will be looking for this kind of special treatment at any subsequent haircuts. THEY are really setting him up for a life of disappointments!
Tim has created this weird connection between getting Jackson's hair cut at Harmony and him being invited back to being an A Lister for Disney's social media group.

It's been years, so I hope he's figured out that this was a ridiculous fantasy. That the only way to get back into the mouse's good graces is to work hard, create an awesome product and stop using and making fun of people.

So let's see... have they changed for the better? Nope. They're still cranking out junk. He and Jenn may have issued false apologies for leaving insensitive videos up for years but to this day they are still using and discarding people, never seeing them as equals in humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😳😳😳😳 I don’t have words
Poor Timmy is so desperate for views he’s resorting to trying to cultivate a following on Instagram. And now he’s back in the parks daily, shoulder to shoulder with the other vloggers, some who only have a few hundred subscribers. He never should have pretended to have lots of money and be above all of the others.

Timbo, look where you are now! You thought you’d risen above all the other vloggers and felt you didn’t need to go to the theme parks every day. But now you’ve finally realised (late, as always) that your viewers only watch to see the parks. They don’t care about your pathetic life in your dirty, dated, cluttered home!

So, Timmy, you find yourself fighting with all the other vloggers in the parks, a place you thought you once ruled.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going to give Jenn a modicum of credit for one second here…

Just seeing her onscreen is incredible motivator to do an extra workout or two, bump up my speed/incline, increase the weight on my dumbbells, or put away the bag of potato chips.

So there ya go Jennifer Bojanowski, you aren’t ENTIRELY useless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was going to say…our son was rear facing until nearly 4. I kept him rear facing as long as possible

I know there’s a lot of opinions on the matter but I just did what I felt was safe
You do what you feel is right as the parent! 😘

My grandson was in a booster seat till he was 10. It saved him from major injuries when we were rear ended while at a full stop at a signal.
The force was so hard that we were sent into the intersection (thank goodness no other cars were there at that moment) and spun around several times. Ending up facing the street we were exiting. The offender took out a bus bench (again, thankful no one was sitting on it) across the street. Then got wedged between the building and a light pole, 6 yards to the left.

The manager of that building was more interested in the building damage than if everyone was alright. They were hesitate to call 911 on our behalf. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
😳😳😳😳 I don’t have words
Is he getting ready to announce he’s leaving Jenn for the true love of his life…Holy Moly?

Just seeing her onscreen is incredible motivator to do an extra workout or two, bump up my speed/incline, increase the weight on my dumbbells, or put away the bag of potato chips.

Exactly! I sprained my foot a few weeks ago, and I’m dying for it to finally heal so I can get back into my routine. I feel useless and fat when I can’t workout. Now I know what it’s like to be a Bojo.

• Heart
There’s research out that says their bodies/necks can’t handle to force of a crash until ~4 regardless of height or weight. Just need a seat that works with extended rear facing. My son just turned 4 and is now forward facing. He’s tall for his age (44”)(he was taller than they say Jackson is at the same age). He never complained because it was just what was normal. Keep it up. It keeps them safe from internal decapitation.

• Heart
Youuuuu guuuuuuyyyyyyyzzzzzzz…I now have the happy couple…lol. Botox lips and Kermit voice.
A3FEE368-534F-4A9A-BA43-10F50E404CF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Same. This motivation is why I started watching a few of their vlogs again. Just had my baby and can’t wait to get back to working out. But for now she’s motivating me to get out and go for walks. Got to avoid Dumpster Ass. I can’t imagine letting myself go to that degree and not being able to take care of my kids, home and self.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Plus when he was a baby, his car seat (I believe car seat) was bungee corded to the front seat of a golfcart at Ft. Wilderness and she drove like a mad woman while.......... Ole Timmeh sitting in the back friggin' filming...... Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Ahh, yes.
The infamous “Jackson’s Wild Ride”

For those not with us in October 2020
(J$ was a touch over 10 months old) this is the FRE coverage

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Youuuuu guuuuuuyyyyyyyzzzzzzz…I now have the happy couple…lol. Botox lips and Kermit voice.
View attachment 1392374
That's awesome. I was just watching a very old interview on the Tonight show with Jim Henson. Kermit and Dr. Teeth were "there" too. Kermit clearly stated that he did not like Dr. Teeth's style music, at all. Apparently he only puts up with it because it's something to put on air and pays the bills. I'm curious if Tim is keen on Jenn's "music" (lies, ranting, attention seeking).

Reactions: 7
I was going to complain about the three desserts and a hot dog that Tim ate in the first ten minutes of today's vlog, but before I could click post he ended up eating two more desserts! Unbelievable. :sick: I will NEVER understand how they can eat so much at the parks and not feel sick for the rest of the day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree.

The more Jenn opens her mouth, the more I'm convinced there's no way she saw (or even probably asked for!) the resume for Lyn that we saw posted on her LinkedIn - the resume that negates everything Jenn's been spewing about Lyn's credentials.

Or she DID see it, and she's just flat-out lying to the stans.

Sadly with these two, both could be the answer. :rolleyes:
What thread was that lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.