The Tim Tracker #80 The World is Our Metal Toilet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad part is that Jackson is constantly around 3 adults, yet his development is stunted!

He is severely lagging behind his peers when it comes to big, small and fine motor, cognitive, emotional, social and speech skill sets.
(I know, I am a broken record šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø)

The only thing Jackson has been taught is to stuff his face with fried beige foods. No colorful fruits and vegetables. No milk or water. Juice has a lot of natural sugars, so I am not a huge fan of this at his current age. But my point is that J$ doesnā€™t drink a lot of liquids. Especially living in Florida which has constant heat.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”
Most 2 year old children are capable of counting to 10 although they may mix up the order of the numbers.

Communication and Language Skills
  • say around 50 words.
  • say 2 or more words together, with 1 action word, like ā€œdoggie runā€
  • say words like ā€œI,ā€ ā€œme,ā€ or ā€œweā€
  • name things in a book when you point and ask ā€œWhat is this?ā€

• A 2.5 year old child should be able to:
    • Point to things or pictures when they are named.
    • Know the names of parents, siblings, body parts, and objects.
    • Say a sentence with two to four words.
    • Follow simple Instructions.
    • Repeat words overheard in a conversation.

• (sorry, copying and pasting has messed up my post format šŸ™‡šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø)
The only thing that kid is taught is how to parrot after them, say this, say that, do this, do that, he isn't allowed to even think for himself so it's no wonder he's falling more an more behind, Dim doesn't even have the patience to allow the kid to do somthing in his own time, he resorts to grabbing things off him or guiding his hand or answering for him, even his worthless mother will ask him things then decide for herself what his answer should be if she doesn't like it (the he said no but he means yes bs) so it's no wonder his brain isn't developing like it should for his age when he's either being told what to do, having things done for him or zoned out to a cartoon

What's even sadder is when you realise much younger kids are actually ahead of him, am wondering if they refuse daycare because perhaps they deep down know he's super behind an don't want to face the reality of someone telling them that, or questioning their parenting with telling them how bad this lifestyle is for him or how crap his diet is, surely his grandparents have brought it up that he's behind an this lifestyle isn't suited to a young kid, as well as other family members but they ignore it all, I find Dim to be super controlling so I doupt he would take it well to someone questioning him since he seems to be the type that he knows best an everyone else is wrong

Also proud aunt moment šŸ˜… some of those things listed my 17m neice can do, like following simple instructions (fetching things, putting toys away) knowing who's in photos (so long as it's immediate family like parents, grandparents, aunt an uncle) can pick some animals out books an can do head shoulder knees an toes, she also says hi/bye to animals but names them like dog, fish etc šŸ˜… an get this but she also says please AND thank you WITHOUT being toldšŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see lots of kids on TikTok who are more developed than J at his age and even younger. It really is very sad what they are doing to that kid. I can only hope they eventually put him in school so he doesn't turn into a complete moron like his parents.

Reactions: 9
I see lots of kids on TikTok who are more developed than J at his age and even younger. It really is very sad what they are doing to that kid. I can only hope they eventually put him in school so he doesn't turn into a complete moron like his parents.
I had this random video on my FYP on TikTok of this baby who was hand feeding (and using a fork) itself EGGIES, whole blueberries and raspberries, and small pieces of bread with avocado on it. The mom just plopped it down in front of the baby and let it go to town. Baby had to have been maybe 6 months old? It even used a fork on its own to eat some of the eggs.

Meanwhile, Tim is still feeding 2.5 year old J so he doesn't have to take his gaze off Bluey or move his own arms. šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I had this random video on my FYP on TikTok of this baby who was hand feeding (and using a fork) itself EGGIES, whole blueberries and raspberries, and small pieces of bread with avocado on it. The mom just plopped it down in front of the baby and let it go to town. Baby had to have been maybe 6 months old? It even used a fork on its own to eat some of the eggs.

Meanwhile, Tim is still feeding 2.5 year old J so he doesn't have to take his gaze off Bluey or move his own arms. šŸ™„
I saw that same TikTok! I remember mentally comparing that little girl to J and feeling so sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone caught on their last live that they hinted towards buying a new fridge. How many thousands and thousands of dollars do you think they spent on it? For a house they barely live in? Curious to see if thatā€™s true

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s no way they used that pool because they didnā€™t film it.

Also, the Trackers more than any of the other vloggers are desperate for money. Tim and Jenn have to churn out horrible videos every day while many other vloggers only do about 2-3 a week. They obviously need the money.

And Tim doesnā€™t even get to choose what media events he goes to, heā€™s so desperate that heā€™ll accept any offer, even if itā€™s a tiny opening ceremony for the new DVC rooms in the Grand Floridian or that rubbish Space Centre thing.

Timbo, if you think youā€™re the ā€œtop dogā€ vlogger, why are you so quick to snatch at any little media opportunity? Why donā€™t you hold out for the big events only, Dimmy?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure if anyone caught on their last live that they hinted towards buying a new fridge. How many thousands and thousands of dollars do you think they spent on it? For a house they barely live in? Curious to see if thatā€™s true
I hope they get a Samsung one. :whistle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This witch is so useless. I just cannot fathom waking up and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with my entire day and then repeating that same tit ad nauseam for eternityā€¦

today I built all these cabinets by myself, cleaned the kitchen, and meal prepped a few mealsā€¦itā€™s not even noonā€¦

image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thereā€™s no way they used that pool because they didnā€™t film it.

Also, the Trackers more than any of the other vloggers are desperate for money. Tim and Jenn have to churn out horrible videos every day while many other vloggers only do about 2-3 a week. They obviously need the money.

And Tim doesnā€™t even get to choose what media events he goes to, heā€™s so desperate that heā€™ll accept any offer, even if itā€™s a tiny opening ceremony for the new DVC rooms in the Grand Floridian or that rubbish Space Centre thing.

Timbo, if you think youā€™re the ā€œtop dogā€ vlogger, why are you so quick to snatch at any little media opportunity? Why donā€™t you hold out for the big events only, Dimmy?
I donā€™t think Jenn used it. I think Stanny and J did. It wasn't filmed because she can't show Stanny on film and she probably wasn't in the pool (my guess), just like at home when she only briefly showed J walking by the pool but not in it because Lyn was the one with him.

Btw - the Mommy and me vlog hinted to me that Jenn has the lines super blurred between Stanny being their employee and working a job and Stanny being her friend. Sorry, but who the heck wants to stay and have a boxed meal black bean burger with their employer once the work day is over? šŸ˜‚ It seems like she thought maybe she wouldn't even need to be home alone with J if Stanny just stayed for dinner with her. Meanwhile, Lyn peaced out - good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL!! We were in the market to buy new appliances for our new house and the guy at the store basically told us to never buy any samsung appliance.
We have a Samsung fridge that we have had for probably 12 years - sounds great, right? No. Ice maker stopped working right when the warranty ended, water dispenser broke, it has a defect (and thousands who want to get a class action lawsuit going) where the back of the fridge freezes over then leaks, and I had to take ours apart (not a simple feat) and defrost the back with a hair dryer. Now, the freezer stopped working (we have a chest freezer also). We are finally getting a new one. Never get a Samsung. Ours looks gorgeous and amazing but works like tit.

(We have a Samsung range and it has never had an issue. Our Samsung dishwasher was GARBAGE - we love our Bosch.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
LOL!! We were in the market to buy new appliances for our new house and the guy at the store basically told us to never buy any samsung appliance.
AGREE 100% with him!!

DO NOT!! My samsuck appliances have been a nightmare

Reactions: 8
We did not! Heard far too many stories about the korean brands
I will be honest with youā€¦purchase your appliances with a grain of salt. Every tech Iā€™ve ever had in our homes have said that companies are just not making appliances across the board with longevity in mind. They want you have to replace or repair every 5 years. Itā€™s a bleeping gamut

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Plate count update! This is from the vlogs from 6/22-24. Tim added three, Jenn added two. I counted the marshmallows and cupcake from the GF vlog posted today as one plate, because those treats definitely have enough calories to equal one plate of normal food, I'm sure.

plate-tracker.png

The past 3 vlogs have been tremendously boring. Their entire life is tremendously boring. I have no idea how you can make such amazing things like cruises, trips to LA/Hawaii, and theme park visits look so lackluster and not at all worth the cost. They're very talented and showcasing the dull and unnecessary.

Reactions: 19
I had a good chuckle when JMoney sent the camera down the slide.

Who saw that coming?

Answer: Anyone with half a brain (not JennyThunderThighs)
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will be honest with youā€¦purchase your appliances with a grain of salt. Every tech Iā€™ve ever had in our homes have said that companies are just not making appliances across the board with longevity in mind. They want you have to replace or repair every 5 years. Itā€™s a bleeping gamut
Couldn't agree more, company's dont have the same quality they did 20 years ago, we have a washing machine probably going on like 25 an still works but yet ones today would be goners after 5 years, they have no interest now on making things to last cause there's more money in people having to replace every 5 years than buying somthing for the next 20 years, they don't even make stuff easy to replace broken parts an anything that relies on latest software updates are useless after a few years

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow what lavish piece of tit gift did Tim have to buy for Jenn this time for her to get this DVC ā€œmedia eventā€ video out in a reasonable time frame

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.