Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
🤣
They were spotted there yesterday.
So it was them! An old co-worker of mine who keeps in touch said she saw them at DS. Said her son (who's 4) got in Jenn's way and Tim had some words for her about controlling her kid.

She was a fan before that interaction and was going to ask for a photo but decided against it. She's now calling Tim a little bitch, LOL.

I love it.
I told her to come join the dark side :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

2020planner

VIP Member
"Dear Diary,

Today I even ate corndog nuggets from Caseys!

Love,
Dimothy

PS. I survived the rain!

PPS. Ginn says hi!

PPSS. Ginn says it was the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!"
OMG. We NEED to start doing this all the time now. Best idea ever. :love:

Dear Diary,

Today, Jenn did nothing - again. She woke up around noon - again.

Thankfully, Lyn arrived to take over watching her.

I escaped to Disney World. I stuffed my face with nuggies, as I cried about what my life has become.

Love,
Timmy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Auntyg

Im new here and spent the last 2 weeks reading the last 4 or so threads (okay, the tax thing reeled me in and all y'alls wit kept me coming back!) Instead of watching the vlogs, I read about them here and it keeps me from falling asleep 😴

Im throwing my hat in for the title;

The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Great. So their channel viewership is going to go down over THIS and not everything else?!

Also if there is something I can't stand, it is idiots like this calling this "politics." This isn't politics, it is literally women's rights and makes zero sense to call it politics. Maybe "religion" is more accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
🙌
Tattle is going to get a little more quiet for me after the ignore-a-thon I have been going on. 🤣 And, I don't care? But I am pumped that you are here and blasting this shit too. 😍

People keep saying it is "politics" or "the current thing" with their eye rolls -- but we aren't talking about taxes and spending or gun control. This is waaaaaay beyond that and it is insulting seeing people with the same old tired "shut up about politics' mantra.
Seriously and all the new posters/“lurkers” who are now here with “opinions”

what in the actual fuck?

part of me did really want to applaud Tim and Jen. For speaking up and raising money BUT I’ve been around long enough to know they are both fakes, frauds, inauthentic, liars, and whatever other adjective there is to describe a breathing piece of shit

• Heart

Caligirl123

I’m sure I will get a BUNCH of hate for this…but if I wanted a bunch of old fucking men inside my body and making decisions about my uterus I would have an orgy in an nursing home.

GTFO of here with all of SCOTUS…they made a decision that ultimately they didn’t even need to make. Why do they even have an opinion on what anyone one person does with their fucking uterus. Maker forbid they focus on other WAY MORE SERIOUS issues at hand.

holy fucking shit, this has been a shitshow and sometimes I can’t even with the internet and people and their fucking “opinions”
🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻

It’s times like these that I’m happy I live in California! Yes, before people come at me, I’m VERY aware of all our problems here. However, our Governor (who I’ve had my issues with) is in full support of a woman’s right to choose….and so am I. He’s signed a bill to make our state “a safe haven for women across the nation”.

I’m going to avoid getting too political, so that I’m not chased out of here with pitchforks and torches - but I will say this:

For anyone who might be in a state that doesn’t have a safe/legal way for them to access proper care - please message me (if there’s a way to). My husband and I welcome you to use our casita here in Southern California while you seek proper care, at no cost. ❤

• Heart
BINGO! Gin says she was on birth control for 10 years... LIAR! Gin you've been telling us you were infertile for years, before your miracle child was born. 🤣😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Whoa she really slipped up and admitted she literally got pregnant when she got off the pill when she decided she was ready. She has lied about infertility for YEARS

• Wow
  • Angry

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
How long before they get kicked lol, I hope they make new accounts an keep going back at these stans
I think you have to tread VERRRRYYY lightly. You can go toe to toe with a stan but you cannot overtly say anything negative about their supreme leader(s) Tim and Jenn. I’m a lurker and post there infrequently but what I like to do is waffle between kissing their ass and then talking shit about Jenn 🤣🤣

You guys want some good drama you need to be here 🤣🤣🤣

watching this unfold is making me cackle
709A46F9-B3E8-4C7A-90E7-E90F1079EDE4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
@HereForTheT3a22 Great update. Great job!!! I assume that’s where the window was that you two took out and replaced with cinder block and plaster?? Again great job!! 🏠🪟
Thank you so much! It might not be perfect but my husband and I did it together and to the best of our abilities!! Yep! That’s where the window was! I am one of those goofballs who would love to live in a cave so getting rid of a big ol heat hole was a welcome change💕💕

I’m sure I will get a BUNCH of hate for this…but if I wanted a bunch of old fucking men inside my body and making decisions about my uterus I would have an orgy in an nursing home.

GTFO of here with all of SCOTUS…they made a decision that ultimately they didn’t even need to make. Why do they even have an opinion on what anyone one person does with their fucking uterus. Maker forbid they focus on other WAY MORE SERIOUS issues at hand.

holy fucking shit, this has been a shitshow and sometimes I can’t even with the internet and people and their fucking “opinions”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻

It’s times like these that I’m happy I live in California! Yes, before people come at me, I’m VERY aware of all our problems here. However, our Governor (who I’ve had my issues with) is in full support of a woman’s right to choose….and so am I. He’s signed a bill to make our state “a safe haven for women across the nation”.

I’m going to avoid getting too political, so that I’m not chased out of here with pitchforks and torches - but I will say this:

For anyone who might be in a state that doesn’t have a safe/legal way for them to access proper care - please message me (if there’s a way to). My husband and I welcome you to use our casita here in Southern California while you seek proper care, at no cost. ❤
I’m absolutely DREADING when DeSantis takes to the stage and announces some sort of dickless decision about abortion here in Florida.

I’ll just say it and it will be what it is. After I had our son (nearly 7 years ago), I had to make the decision to have an abortion…I would do it again if I had to. I had my reasons and I am SO thankful that I had Planned Parenthood to turn to. And anyone who disagrees with my decision and wants to leave an angry or a sick face can not so kindly FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Dear Diary,

Today I even ate corndog nuggets from Caseys!

Love,
Dimothy

PS. I survived the rain!

PPS. Ginn says hi!

PPSS. Ginn says it was the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

U76

Chatty Member
Plate tracker update: yawn

Added 2 for Jenn from DS vlog, and added 4 for Tim from DS and MK vlogs. Mostly scanned through them both because I still cannot be bothered to watch their normal boring vlog content. It's just so... boring...

View attachment 1374781

It's almost the end of June. What should we track next?
To give yourself a break for a month....track the number of single serve fruit/vegetable items they eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

HaroldTheWalrus

I wonder how much he begged and pleaded with Disney to try and get an invite for Wish. I’d love to know the denial reason he was given. Just my opinion, but I think he went to All Stars solely to try and get back in their good graces…pretending to be relatable when we all know he’s not. He’d much rather be stuffing his face in cuntcierge on the newest ship. (And even then he’d have something to complain about).
Tim : “Hi, Disney! Is there any chance of an invite to the Wish event?”
Disney : “I’m sorry, no”
Tim : “Aww…why not? I promise I won’t bring Jenn”
Disney : “Sorry, but the answer’s still ‘no’”
Tim : “Oh. Is there any reason why?”
Disney : “Actually, yes. Your channel is complete shit. Have a nice day…”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Well am confused, is this all cause she said she was on the pill?

Firstly fk her for spending all those years trying gain sympathy for saying she had fertility problems an allowed that lie to continue when she knew people who DID have problems were standing by her

But secondly, I might be misunderstanding this but are people pissed cause she was taking the pill not to have kids? Or somthing else
We always suspected here that her infertility speech in a vlog a few years ago was in fact bullshit. Tonight she confirmed that by admitting she'd been taking contraceptives for 10 years prior to having Jackson. Which confirmed her fertility issues were in fact bullshit and an absolute kick in the teeth to all those who sympathised and empathised with what she was apparently going through. Her statement tonight on the live confirmed she'd been lying. I couldn't care less if someone uses contraception of any description, I do care when arseholes lie about their fertility, especially for sympathy and click and views 😤 disgusting behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

airbusA330

VIP Member
not horrible but a wrong righted. The 10th amendment says the federal government only has powers delegated in the constitution making this issue a states issue. That’s the way our government is set up. You would think more people would be grateful for the way this system works, but then they would need to go out of their way to research and study, not just get emotional. Glad to hear you’re prolife!
🤮 🤮 🤮

Sorry my marriage shouldn’t be valid in NJ and PA but not AL. That type of system sucks. I’ll leave it at that.

@Southpaw33 & @here4thet3a 🙌 👏

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
OHHHH DEAR. WHEEEEEEEE. WHAT IS HAPPENING OH DEAR!
🤣 Very appropriate reaction from Tim for his recent loss of subscribers.

Submitting for tattle approval on behalf of @Imbiris the title:

The Tim Tracker #81: OHHHH DEAR. WHEEEEEEEE! WHAT IS HAPPENING? OH DEAR!

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
I know I'm beating the drum.
I'm having a hard time even hate skip-watching, because I don't want to encourage his behavior. Shut, shut, shut UP on the damned rides. It's such a dick move.
Most people get to go to Disney/Universal once in a lifetime because of the unattainable costs for the average family. All they'll remember is your intrusive repetitive inanity. Save it for the queue you're too good for. That may be their only time on that ride, you unconscientious asshole.

• Heart

ijeanie

Bottom line is women should be able to make their own choices regarding their bodies, America has taken even more steps backwards due to what has happened and it's disgusting guns aren't being stopped yet abortions are. That being said, Jenn has shown inconsistencies in their story surrounding fertility, looking at footage over the years and evidence it seems that maybe they tried coming off birth control a few times to try and were frustrated it didn't happen within 6 months or so and went back on it, even though it can take some women ages to get pregnant after coming off birth control. I think she seems to have misconstrued that with actual fertility issues, perhaps being told by a doctor that age was a factor, it seems like they didn't fully commit to trying and just brushed it off as fertility issues.

• Heart
  • Angry