The Tim Tracker #80 The World is Our Metal Toilet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some interesting/desperate comments:

Just Another INFJ
"You guys are so nice! Can I rent a room from you guys?!?"

נועם מאני
"pleas say happy bithday to all july birthdays ?"

Linsay Larson
"Sitting on I4 trying to get to Epcot, listening to this live. ❤. Ps- looks like rain ugh!"

I sure as hell hope that last person isn't the driver!

Reactions: 11
What's w/ her lipstick on her upper lip? Does it seem like she wearing more lipstick above the lip line? Or is her lip just puffy? Or just sloppily put on?

1656788473228.png

Jenn says that J. loves to watch their old vlogs!

Shall I recommend, "Hot Chick Eats Poop" ?!?:cool:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
How are you at Disney all the time, yet when your kid says they want to see the water mountain ride, Splash Mountain isn't the first thing you think of? That's what *I* thought of and I only go to Disney once a decade.

What's w/ her lipstick on her upper lip? Does it seem like she wearing more lipstick above the lip line? Or is her lip just puffy? Or just sloppily put on?

View attachment 1386636

Jenn says that J. loves to watch their old vlogs!

Shall I recommend, "Hot Chick Eats Poop" ?!?:cool:
Well now I can't stop looking at it, and it's bugging me, so thanks. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can't un-see it. 🤣

Jenn says they have a cruise in August.

Someone says Tim's hair is better than John Stamos hair. Ok, stan. :rolleyes:

They have a reservation for the barbershop (opens July 31). They're getting the "first haircut" package bc it's his "first Disney haircut."

Tim's throwing it out there to let you know that HE'S GOING TO SAY IT, CUZ PEOPLE LIKE TO CALL HIM A LIAR. SO DON'T CALL HIM A LIAR. IT'S WHAT HE'S GOING TO CALL IT. 🤣

1656788851763.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
These bleeping comments, my god. That last one is the worst and super creepy!

David Fusfeld
"Please let future tim know we love his camera noises"

fathermickgaming
"Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker= my hero Tim Tracker"

Kerry Fantie
"I'm probably going to cry watching Jackson's haircut. And I'm a 60 year old man."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought their live thumbnail was from an old live because she’s wearing the exact same matronly flowery top that emphasizes her sagging tits and her greasy top bun with the greasy side pieces pulled out to frame her ever widening and bloated face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kidlauren15
"I GET MARRIED OCTOBER 1ST WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE AN INVITE.. ME AND MY FIANCÉE ARE HUGE FANS"

They keep posting this. Do they REALLY think they want to go to their wedding?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
"Hey stans, don't fall for spammers, but please fall for our regular regurgitated bullshit."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear lord, I'm so bored I'm going to watch...
Ditto, but Jenn's mouth just does not stop. I bopped out of there after they stopped talking about the "giveaways" which may or may not ever happen (per tim's glare at Jenn that said "Yeah? Yeah? I'll believe it when I see it." 🤦‍♂️)

Yup, they're trying hard to ramp up people who follow them on Instagram and tiktok. They know they're slipping.

Reactions: 7
Ginn: "I don't think I would order a $5000 drink for myself."

Oh, so if it was shared, you would? The fact that she has to even say "I don't think" instead of "no, absolutely not, that's bleeping ridiculous".

Reactions: 14
"Hey stans, don't fall for spammers, but please fall for our regular regurgitated bullshit."
I love how serious she gets when she's talking about it.

"We don't do that. It's just not what we do."

ALSO - OMG. That upper lip! And now the lower lip too!

1656789150772.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ginn: "I don't think I would order a $5000 drink for myself."

Oh, so if it was shared, you would? The fact that she has to even say "I don't think" instead of "no, absolutely not, that's bleeping ridiculous".
I like how all these people keep telling them Pete doesn't drink alcohol or like Star Wars. Which Pete do they think they're talking about? Because they are wrong, as they were referencing Ordinary Adventures.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.