The Tim Tracker #80 The World is Our Metal Toilet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed when TimmyTightPants was doing the "tore" of the pool area. At 20:34-ish, he says "nice little 8 person table" and it's CLEARLY a 6 person table. Mathing is hard! Tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are lazy but they also have no clue how the stumbled onto their relative success so they are afraid to try things outside their usual bubble. Yes the cruises and Hawaii trip were slightly out of their comfort zone but still Disney related.

Reactions: 13
So the only reason they brought Stanny Lyn is because Dimothy had a "media event" he had to go to and she needed someone to watch J$???

🖕 🖕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So the only reason they brought Stanny Lyn is because Dimothy had a "media event" he had to go to and she needed someone to watch J$???

🖕 🖕
Its just one child...

Random theory.. Does anyone think that Jenn sees herself as an unfit mother and doesn't trust herself with the miracle child? Why on earth would they need so much paid supervision for this kid?

Its just one child...

Random theory.. Does anyone think that Jenn sees herself as an unfit mother and doesn't trust herself with the miracle child? Why on earth would they need so much paid supervision for this kid?
I believe (and some others here too) that TIM sees her as an unfit mother and doesn't trust her with the miracle child alone in the house while he is off vlogging. Stanny Lynn is a babysitter for Jenn just as much as she is for J$.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok watched the latest….
They took the “nanny” because whale can’t manage a few hours with Dim
Dimbo can’t add up how many chairs are around a dining table
TwoDinners had a giant breakfast and why the duck didn’t anyone cut the kids pancake up into bite sized pieces?
Why is the prop wearing odd socks?
why can’t Jennbo use a normal voice around her prop?
she wants to send balls down the slide…. Maybe that’s why there’s no miracle number 2
Not convinced they used that lovely pool area

Reactions: 17
Its just one child...

That would require a level of self awareness that she does not have.

• Heart
Haha I cackled when I saw the title. Thanks for the recognition friends 🤣😂

I wonder, do astronauts poop in metal toilets? Musings for your next #hosted KSC trip DimmyTheDumbAss

Can someone please tell me why this lump of beige tit cannot be bothered to parent, adult, or hell life by herself?? I’m codependent, I fully admit it, but I spend 10 hours a day/5 days a week by myself with my son. I have never ONCE thought to myself “ya know what I need? A complete stranger to watch my child constantly so I can binge watch reality tv and fuse to my sofa”

Reactions: 25
Not convinced they used that lovely pool area
Since she clearly didn’t shower in the morning, I figured she was going to use the pool to rinse off her grease, and yet she looked even more dirty and greasy in their outro in awkwardly dark room, so I’m not convinced either. Now she’s greasy and dirty AND smells like chlorine (although it’s still got to be better than whatever she normally smells like).

We’ve already learned their claim of “We use the pool every day :)” = “we make Lyn get in the pool with our son unless Dim wants to film yet another inauthentic timelapse to pretend that’s not out of the ordinary”.

I wonder what Dim and Stanny do on overnight trips where everyone else is already up but Grease Jennin’ ⚡ is still snoring away or laying in bed picking her eye crusties and comes downstairs in all her greasy unwashed disheveled glory. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously! How the hell do the stans continue to excuse this fucked up behavior?

There is ZERO - ZERO - ZERO reason these two need a bleeping THIRD ADULT to accompany them to film yet another stupid vacation home.

The stans can't even act like this is all about Tim filming or Jenn editing and that's why they need Lynn there to watch...err...educate J. while this is happening.

Jenn's not editing during this timeframe, and Tim is just pointing at tit and spewing words.

The more this goes on - and the more people see Lyn is actually with them ALL THE TIME - I truly believe that there just HAS to be a fair amount of stans who actually DO think it's legit messed up but they're just too bleeping scared to voice an honest opinion about their beloved Trackfucks lest they be banished to the island of the "unwell three." :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
I believe (and some others here too) that TIM sees her as an unfit mother and doesn't trust her with the miracle child alone in the house while he is off vlogging. Stanny Lynn is a babysitter for Jenn just as much as she is for J$.
The sad part is that Jackson is constantly around 3 adults, yet his development is stunted!

He is severely lagging behind his peers when it comes to big, small and fine motor, cognitive, emotional, social and speech skill sets.
(I know, I am a broken record 🤷🏻‍♀️)

The only thing Jackson has been taught is to stuff his face with fried beige foods. No colorful fruits and vegetables. No milk or water. Juice has a lot of natural sugars, so I am not a huge fan of this at his current age. But my point is that J$ doesn’t drink a lot of liquids. Especially living in Florida which has constant heat.

————————
Most 2 year old children are capable of counting to 10 although they may mix up the order of the numbers.

Communication and Language Skills
  • say around 50 words.
  • say 2 or more words together, with 1 action word, like “doggie run”
  • say words like “I,” “me,” or “we”
  • name things in a book when you point and ask “What is this?”

• A 2.5 year old child should be able to:
    • Point to things or pictures when they are named.
    • Know the names of parents, siblings, body parts, and objects.
    • Say a sentence with two to four words.
    • Follow simple Instructions.
    • Repeat words overheard in a conversation.

• (sorry, copying and pasting has messed up my post format 🙇🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Its just one child...

You are close, what if TimBo sees her as an unfit mother? Remember he was going out by himself quite often then all the sudden she was basically with him 24x7? What if he came home one day and she was passed out on the couch and J$ was screaming his head off in his crib? I think some incident like that happened and then Timmy required her and son to come along. Then he somehow talked her into the nanny, probably made her think it was her idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Mommy and Jackson and Lynn…” 🤮 seriously why?!
do you think it’s safe to say Lynn is officially a sister wife now? Seriously Trackers, that isn’t normal.
This is the big aspect that is going to mess Jackson up (amongst so many others). Jenn is the person he calls “mom” but let’s be real who really is. What’s gonna happen when this bridge inevitably burned? Jackson is gonna be heartbroken :(

Reactions: 14
You are close, what if TimBo sees her as an unfit mother? Remember he was going out by himself quite often then all the sudden she was basically with him 24x7? What if he came home one day and she was passed out on the couch and J$ was screaming his head off in his crib? I think some incident like that happened and then Timmy required her and son to come along. Then he somehow talked her into the nanny, probably made her think it was her idea.
you might not be far off the truth you know - she left that burning on the grill incident in the videos. If she thought it was ok to leave that in - what’s going on that’s not out there for all to see?

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if that was some of it.

But Jenn's got MAJOR FOMO so I've always believed it could have been just as simple as "No fair! You get to go out and have all the fun now and I'm STUCK at home with our MIRACLE child and can't go! Now I must accompany you EVERYWHERE." :rolleyes:

Cuz ya know, she couldn't just sit around and watch her trash TV while Tim was out and play w/ her make-up (which she loved); now she had to care for a little human and be responsible for his care.

Though, yeah, I could also totally see Tim trying to maybe throw out the idea of putting J. in daycare and Jenn one-upped him - "What if daycare came to US, Tim!?! Or - "in-home education" from someone who isn't even trained (or has degrees) in early childhood education! Even better!" 🤣

Ginn gets away with telling J$ she has a “job” since he’s too young to understand she’s bullshitting, but when he’s a few years older, how will they try to justify to him why his parents, and especially his egg donor, hired another chick as a substitute parent?
I hope when he’s older, he will be able to “escape” their delusional bubble and he is able to at least briefly interact with kids and get an idea of what normal life actually can be like. “Wow these other kids don’t go to theme parks and deluxe overpriced hotels and cuntcierge cruises every other day AND they’re still happier than me??”

Also, Slackers- my friends with super young kids have already taken their kids to get the covid vaccine now that it’s available- I’m sure that’s your top priority too, since you’re soOoOoOo concerned about making sure J$ stays protected right? And got him the “educator” and won’t let him join kids’ classes and camps? 😉

Reactions: 17
Haha I cackled when I saw the title. Thanks for the recognition friends 🤣😂

I wonder, do astronauts poop in metal toilets? Musings for your next #hosted KSC trip DimmyTheDumbAss

Can someone please tell me why this lump of beige tit cannot be bothered to parent, adult, or hell life by herself?? I’m codependent, I fully admit it, but I spend 10 hours a day/5 days a week by myself with my son. I have never ONCE thought to myself “ya know what I need? A complete stranger to watch my child constantly so I can binge watch reality tv and fuse to my sofa”
I can relate - I'm codependent on my husband for companionship and certain things I'm not confident doing such as fixing cars and home renovation projects. However, I take care of our dog, all the bills, house cleaning, cooking, etc. I can also drive, and while we prefer to go shopping together, I will run out to get stuff on my own when needed.

She really is very stunted; god forbid something happens to Tim before J is old enough to be her crutch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.