The Tim Tracker #80 The World is Our Metal Toilet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok- WTF is this tied dyed monstrosity that Jennbo is wearing? Is that suppose to be Dolly Parton? Don’t be tarnishing her name with your
jacked up self.

Reactions: 10
I liked how at the beginning they put on a big show about how they had no idea what the house was like, hadn't seen anything, and then said it was called Sunnyside so it might be Toy Story. The two people who can never remember anything, and have problems connecting pop culture references more often than not, somehow knew Sunnyside would be a Toy Story theme. (And Sunnyside was a DAYCARE in Toy Story, too. 😆) Then, they take us in as if it is the first time they went in, but then said they saw everything already and knew what everything was. 😅

I am imagining them going in at first and trying to get their stories straight for what they will narrate in each room and then it turns into Jenn saying "It's COOL!" And Tim ends up saying stuff like, "As I approach this chic vestibule, I see there is a commode in this en suite."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am imagining them going in at first and trying to get their stories straight for what they will narrate in each room and then it turns into Jenn saying "It's COOL!" And Tim ends up saying stuff like, "As I approach this chic vestibule, I see there is a commode in this en suite."
I honestly don't know why the hell he has to say commode - it irks me every time. Just call it what it is a freaking toilet Dim!!

Reactions: 13
Watching the latest monstrosity now. These houses make me sick. This is why the market is next to impossible to buy in today's day and age and then those companies tacky the hell out of the place. If they ever try to unload they are going to have to sell them to flippers. I am wondering if Dim and Jenbo have some sort of contract with this company because they have done several of these places so far. Really, aside from being overly tacky and having way too many rooms all of these bleeping mcmansions our the same. Personally, I hope that company chokes and sort of glad they chained themselves with the idiots known as the Snackers. And of course, the Snackers managed to complain about something.

And she can't even watch her child alone...FFS

Since they went to First Watch we can calorie count again:

Jenbo: Morning Mediation (140) Iced Coffee (160), Farmhouse Hash (730), Toast and Preserves (380), Fruit (160), Hollandaise sauce (was unable to find) she also ate some J$ 1000 calorie breakfast as well :rolleyes:
J$: Pancake (640 Calories), Bacon (160), Sausage (460)
Stanny: Florentine Benedict (530)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So Jenn was all confused why the house has two dishwashers, well Jenn maybe because the house sleeps 28 people, and having two dishwashers will be helpful if you had a big family. Then after saying that, she sits on the couch and says this would be a good place to have a dinner party, where you will need the dishwashers if you had a dinner party. I swear she dying her hair too much, chemicals are burning what left of her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And didn't see a recap of the past thread so I thought I'd do one real quick:

• The Snackers oooh and ahh over a rest stop toilet and raid a vending machine on their way home from their 500th vacation
  • There's another live thread that only the strongest members on Tattler can watch while the rest of us live through their recaps since we don't want our head to explode like the guy in Indiana Jones
  • We are subjected to Jen Justifies Episode 50000 where she Jen plays Mom and Wife for Father's Day. She is awarded by being allowed to demolish half a cake, Dim eats the other half of a cake. J$ gets none just like he gets no fruit or steak, he does get blue M&Ms though.
  • Dim makes a lackluster video about Universal where he berates a breakfast sandwich for having the gall to have veggies.
  • We are subjected to Mommy and J$ video that will probably be about three therapy sessions for J$ in coming years. And Dim goes to Kennedy Space Center and buys out the tacky souvenirs and space ice cream. Jenbo of course ends up taking J$ ice cream.
  • And today's video features another lackluster staycation that is decorated like a fun house at the carnival so obviously the Snackers fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I liked how at the beginning they put on a big show about how they had no idea what the house was like, hadn't seen anything, and then said it was called Sunnyside so it might be Toy Story. The two people who can never remember anything, and have problems connecting pop culture references more often than not, somehow knew Sunnyside would be a Toy Story theme. (And Sunnyside was a DAYCARE in Toy Story, too. 😆) Then, they take us in as if it is the first time they went in, but then said they saw everything already and knew what everything was. 😅

I can't with these two horrible people looking at greasy slob made me sick

Reactions: 3
Why do they say "tore" instead of tour?
They are really using Stanny for whatever they need. Now Lyn can put chauffeur on her resume. She really should have stayed at that ESL school as a teacher. This job is so stupid and pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Watching the latest monstrosity now. These houses make me sick. This is why the market is next to impossible to buy in today's day and age and then those companies tacky the hell out of the place. If they ever try to unload they are going to have to sell them to flippers. I am wondering if Dim and Jenbo have some sort of contract with this company because they have done several of these places so far. Really, aside from being overly tacky and having way too many rooms all of these bleeping mcmansions our the same. Personally, I hope that company chokes and sort of glad they chained themselves with the idiots known as the Snackers. And of course, the Snackers managed to complain about something.

And she can't even watch her child alone...FFS

Since they went to First Watch we can calorie count again:

Jenbo: Morning Mediation (140) Iced Coffee (160), Farmhouse Hash (730), Toast and Preserves (380), Fruit (160), Hollandaise sauce (was unable to find) she also ate some J$ 1000 calorie breakfast as well :rolleyes:
J$: Pancake (640 Calories), Bacon (160), Sausage (460)
Stanny: Florentine Benedict (530)
Hollandaise sauce - half a cup 205 calories. So added up to include half of J$ breakfast ... a whopping 2,245 calorie breakfast (an estimate of course).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hollandaise sauce - half a cup 205 calories. So added up to include half of J$ breakfast ... a whopping 2,245 calorie breakfast (an estimate of course).
Damn.

Hey Ginn, staying in a house that sleeps 28 people doesn't mean you also need to consume enough calories at one meal for you and 3 other of your imaginary friends staying at the house.

It really is a miracle she doesn't weigh 600 lbs yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Damn.

Hey Ginn, staying in a house that sleeps 28 people doesn't mean you also need to consume enough calories at one meal for you and 3 other of your imaginary friends staying at the house.

It really is a miracle she doesn't weigh 600 lbs yet.
I would love for Jenbo to encounter Dr. Now and try her BS on him. I can just imagine him telling her that she needs to lose thirty pounds in a month and talking about hygiene as well. Honestly, Jenbo does exhibit a lot of personality characteristics that someone on that show would have.
  • Dysfunctional childhood
  • Dependent on her SO
  • Excuses, excuses, excuses
  • Delusional and justifies her meals-i.e. it was a small cake, we're ona cruise, we will make up for it by eating vegan
  • Neglectful parent
For anyone who watches that show, Jenbo sort of reminds me of a mild version of Penny. While Dim might not be quite be Penny's husband (I think his name was Edgar) he is an enabler and does do most of the household chores. Also Penny and Jen both like to give cooking tutorials. Though Penny does it in bed, Jen you need to get on that level of lazy.

Another free house stay and they couldn’t handle J$ so Nanny Lyn had to come 🙄 I finally realized the only way Jenn can have a friend is if she pays her 😂

• Haha
I am shocked Jenn mentioned about Kosher kitchen and then said she did not know what that means. Great for bringing it up. But maybe Google it off camera before you say anything instead of embarrassing yourself.

I did find it funny that Jenn made fun of him for not saying commode. Us Americans for some reason seem to not want to say toilet even though 95% of the time that is what we are using a bathroom for (and well hopefully washing hands afterwards) and will use every other word instead of toilet. Which annoys the heck out of me (I guess I lived in the UK too long in my younger days were they'd make fun of Americans who lived in my town who still insist on saying bathroom when they went to town (Harrogate for the British readers for anyone who knows why there were alot of Americans there)).

Last edited:
Man these threads move fast when the vlog is ultra tit 😂

Nice title BTW

I dunno how to quote from previous threads but for those that asked, gala day is children's day, many areas stopped few years ago but some still keep it going, the kids all pick a gala queen, then there's lady's in waiting or faires, an page boys or banner boys I think is the equivalent, all the houses put flags up an the kids who are chosen decorate the house usually doing fundraisers all year to raise money as many will cost as much as 5k to 10k to do, an the schools have a parade that go through town then there's a massive fair with the crowning an fairground rides an stalls etc, that area with those houses is usually the best an even the shops all close for the day to celebrate, the girls all wear big white dresses an the boys get kilts lol its quite cute

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for turning on the light in the hobbit room Dumptruck. I I could hardly see anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.