Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonpie_Mickey

I have so many questions…..

-Is that a dress or a nightgown?
-Did she not take a shower all day cause she’s wearing it the whole video.
-Why does he need that stool?
-Why do they keep letting him eat things and throw them back into the container for everyone to drink?
-Why do they need so much butter?
-Why is it so messy in there? Don’t they trip on things?
-Why do they not give him steak?
-why did they let him eat M&Ms, but not cake? And why are they so happy he’s asleep so they can eat it?
-what are they going to do when J$ gets older and sees how they were with him when he was younger?
-How is he gonna go to school without someone recording him all day?

Reactions: 26

JssLG317

VIP Member
I’d put money in it that they will now go stay in some overpriced Disney concierge suite at GF or Poly to appease the couch hippo for having to…gasp…watch her own child while Dim escaped for 2 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Most of the day we were traveling" (oh is that what 2.5 hours of driving is called now?).... "we got home at 1:30". Ginn says she's going to sleep "really good" tonight cause she's tired.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Again, I don't believe J said he wanted to stay at the AMI house forever. They always claim he says these phrases but never seem to have those recorded (but record every single other thing he does).

If he did say it, that is the saddest thing I have ever heard. This child should love home, he has two parents who don't go to jobs, a pool, a nice house, endless toys, and a nanny to actually pay attention to his every move. He still doesn't want to be home?

2020planner

VIP Member
These stans are fucking absurd. Jenn and J. "don't really leave the house during the week." ???? WTF ????

1655467779805.png

Are we watching the same fucking channel?

They're in EVERY VLOG except for maybe a few where Tim went to the parks to, you know, try and be a TrAvEL ChANnEL again.

And beyond that, Jenn said Lyn's purpose was for "in-home education"... so shouldn't this stan be happy J. is staying home from the theme parks and getting eDuCatED beyond his already super genius self? (oh wait... 🤣 )

Poor J. and Jenn... they never get to go anywhere...

1655467900790.png

1655467931741.png

• Haha
  • Wow

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
In other news the real estate certificate shows as paid now on the tax collector website. So they finally paid their 2021 real estate taxes.

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Why am I so miserable even though I keep spending money on shit and avoiding all my responsibilities?!"
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 2.20.37 PM.png

Lyn had to go change J$'s pull-ups again during dinner #543 of the week. Because not one of his parents can stop what they're doing, cause they have to talk to their BrItIsH FrIeNds. Ginn the bitch of course filmed Lyn's food sitting there while she was gone. Gotta get that shit for the vlog, y'know.

• Angry

travesty

VIP Member
It makes me sick that they own their home free and clear and neglect it like they do. They don't appreciate anything!

• Heart

honestrands

Chatty Member
can I just take a moment to really appreciate how hard Jenn fails at life. The edit at the end felt worse than a strgguling Vlogger that gets less than 1k views.
“What is this millet?” Hotel shot “I’m heading to the bar” … “this is a great view” … hotel shot “what a fantastic day”

you have one job. you’re hardly a parent. it would be better for you to fire the stanny and hire someone to do your videos for you. But then you couldn’t sit on your ass all day saying you’re editing. The last parenting vlog showed what a great parent you are.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jackson has the world's permission to Karate Kid kick his dad in his face for the selfish moves they've been pulling on him such as:

• Giving him a toy to play with in the store but asking the cashier to hide it.
  • Taking him to a blueberry festival, promising him a pint of berries, stuffing their own faces then refusing to get Jackson his berries.
  • Making the father's day cake an adults only event.
  • And way more I cannot list as I've chosen to forget them: something about meet and greets, shows, etc.

What the F?

Last edited:
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
By the way, I honestly think "boutique" is their new "concierge." They had to tell everyone multiple times in the vlogs and during the haul about how these shops are "boutique" style and sell specialty items, "vintage" items, like they are elevated and way more elite than your average souvenirs. When in actuality they are items you can buy online from websites for the same price and some merchandise employee shopped for these items to put in their over-priced beach-side store. Most of these items don't have a thing to do with the local area. 😄

• Haha

travesty

VIP Member
I thank all of you who sat through that video to give us a play by play of their constant stupidity. I was cleaning up my YouTube subscriptions the other day and removed their channel. I just can't watch anymore, but I do love snarking on them still!

• Haha

DoreenP

I can see how some of their viewers are getting bored with their videos. Full disclosure: I watch TTT every other evening with my daughters before bed. We usually throw on a Disney vlog at the end of the day. It’s our thing, but lately they’ve been asking to watch Mr. Morrow first. Which is different cause Tim has always been their go to. They said he just shows the same thing over and over again now. Man, even preteens are catching on…

• Haha
  • Heart