Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
But she’s a “hat person” now! 🥴 And they’re “golf cart people” and “cruise people” and “rest area toilet people” too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She said they didn't go inside the aRtiSaN olive oil store because it "started pouring and we had to go back home". Wait, why would pouring rain prevent you from going inside a store and force you to go home? Huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Just a note - During a live show is probably a good time to post comments on other videos without being spotted

• Haha
Reactions: 26

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for new TimSlacker Thread! This oneis courtesy of @esc2476

Poor J$ continues to not get the food he wants and enjoys and is instead handfed beige boring food at every turn, meanwhile Dim and Ginn satiate their needs whenever they want! Remember she never gets to have seafood y'all and then she gets 3 different seafood plates at each meal.

I don't understand how their stans continue to defend their 100% vacation lifestyle. They don't work hard, they are sloppy are filming, sloppier at editing, and their upload schedule is at a glacial pace. There is no reason why they had to go on a week long cruise, followed up by a week long beach house stay.

I'm convinced that there is a dead body in the walls of their Slacker McMansion and they can't be bothered to do anything about. My guess the mouse that infiltrated Fort Pampers might have died behind one of the walls along with its family. Ginn doesn't smell it, but Dim does because he's the only one that appears to bathe regularly.

Have at it!

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
There was them saying people were showing up at their house after the pregnancy announcement, but that was Jenn on Twitter, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, that mom and son who drove to AMI meet them after they talked about doing a beach cleanup, which was just fucking weird.
Oh, don't even get me started on that bullshit she spewed back then. 🤣

Yeah, within 24-48 hours of that one dude saying "Oh God, that poor child" on Twitter to his friends (and SHE wasn't even tagged in the convo; she found it somehow), she was saying on her Twitter that haters were LITERALLY showing up at their GATED-FUCKING-COMMUNITY'S house's doorstep AND showing up at their FAMILY'S HOMES.

To do exactly what, Jenn?

Protest w/ pitchforks bc you're pregnant?!?! Yeah, ok. Get the FUCK outta here. 🖕

Yet the stans bought it hook, line, and sinker. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

travesty

VIP Member
God, the state of that kitchen counter makes me anxious. Bet that tax bill is somewhere in the pile of mail.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Pinocchio, your nose is looking like a magnolia tree these days.

Has Tim bought into this one too or has he just given up on her?

There is no way this lady is doing any physical cleaning at midnight. She's too lazy in the middle of the afternoon, you know her energy level will be even lower that late.
Tim said the thing (in a very low-key bothered way, the way he said it) about Jenn that he wants to change is that he wants her to get up in the morning when he does and be on his same schedule (which is J's).

She said she is a night person and Tim is a morning person. Uhh, when you have a toddler then you don't just get to be a "night person" because you are, and make your spouse deal with it solo. Wtf?

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
By the way, how many months ago was it that Dim claimed his son told him he wants to be an astronaut? And Dim said they should take him to go to Kennedy Space Center and Ginn said they should go on Astro(glide) Orbitor, neither of which has happened?

In this vlog, the kid is still struggling to push out the word ‘astronaut’. I still think he probably just called Dim an ass and Dim took that and ran with the astronaut story.

Also, the number of times J$ either asks for water or tries to get his own water in this vlog should be a sign to them that he’s dehydrated and to cut down on all the sodium-saturated foods they give him. They treat his water requests like they’re observing a dog doing a funny trick.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Nothing says "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" like a cup with a picture of your dead buddy, or as Gin calls him, "Brother Bandit" to Jackson. :coffee:

View attachment 1360778
Do you remember Brother Bandit? Seriously, Jenn, how dumb are you? J$ replies yes, like the trained prop that he is. Then J$ asks where Bandit is. Because J$ truly has no idea what the hell they are talking about.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...some of these more intimate family moments need to be left out of the vlogs. We don't need to see Tim and Jenn trying to explain (very poorly) to their kid that his dog died.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wow. So he gets invited to highlight the new things at KSC and can’t inconvenience himself to ride the attractions?? Hope the PR person sees that and takes note. (But they probably won’t).
Who is going to want to go visit KSC when the person who is supposedly promoting it keeps saying the lines are too long for him to experience the rides?

It was a strange half-assed video. Did I miss the part where he said which hotel had the cool space wall? Here's the view from the rooftop bar but didn't tell us where exactly we could visit said rooftop bar? How the hell can they be so terrible at what they do?

And they live 48 mins from KSC, Tim had to spend 2 nights there? Dude just needed a break from his reality.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn says she sleeps in an hour later in the morning bc she is up an hour later at night (midnight) doing laundry and dishes? (Tim said before that she is up till 2AM "working," and she says No No, and then says the above. Sure, Jan...)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

travesty

VIP Member
I can hardly watch these two idiots anymore, but I scanned the last couple videos from AMI.
I have figured out why Tim is so against the kid having fruit- it’s the SUGAR! He is always saying the kid is “ hopped up on sugar” and in one of these videos, he even asks J if he is on a sugar high and J answers yeah.
As they are walking in to eat at a restaurant, Tim is reading the menu and mentions they have fruit. Then he says yeah, all that sugar. Jackson is a rambunctious fruit eater! Lol
They are so controlling, they are willing to deprive the kid of fruit to keep him from being a normal kid. It’s why they eat all his candy while he’s on nap number 9, it’s why Tim lies to the kid about chocolate. It’s why they hide in a bathroom to eat dessert! They are pathetic. No wonder the poor kid is so zombie like at times. He gets no sugar or anything else that might spark his energy. I’m not saying sugar is good, but fruit has natural sugar plus nutrients.
They eat their weight in sugar, grease, caffeine, empty calories and desserts, but the kid gets nothing that might amp him up. I know Greasy Spice also complains about the kid being “ out of control” a lot, but the sugar intake monitor is def Tim
Sugar doesn't make kids hyperactive; that's a myth. So it's even worse that he deprives his child of fruit. Furthermore, your body converts carbs to sugars so he's getting a bunch anyway! They are seriously the two dumbest people I've ever seen. I'm not even sure why they are always on their phones when they seem completely incapable of researching anything. Oh, that's right, they're just on there blocking and banning anyone who has an opinion that isn't kissing their asses. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Resilient-Jedi

Got a boarding group for Cosmic Rewind at Epcot (will be my first time to ride). Can’t wait for my spiritual experience! 🤣 Crossing my fingers for no vloggers.

• Haha

Caligirl123

Made it through maybe 10 minutes of that mess. My takeaways are as follows:

1) Shut the ever living fuck up, Jenn
2) How can anyone enjoy the ramblings of that poor child. Jesus, listening to him was like torture. Get him a speech therapist while he’s this young.
3) How much fucking butter needs to be on a 2 year olds piece of toast?!?
4) Why is he still using a pacifier?! He’s way too old for it!
5) If your kid is old enough to tell you 20 eggies would “go in my diapy”, it’s time to potty train the poor kid.
6) (and this might be controversial) But I can’t stand watching that kid. I know he’s a sweet, innocent soul, born to two pathetic twats - but he’s very quickly becoming a spoiled, ungrateful, whiny, entitled little brat. It’s sad and frustrating to watch.

Ok. Time for wine now 🍷

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "I got some bacon and 20 different types of oranges."

No you didn't, you either had Dim or Lyn chauffeur you to Publix and then used Dim's credit card to buy chunky bacon for him. 🥴

She kept trying to share her thoughts on why she thinks "juice glasses are so small" but she kept interrupting herself. Thank goodness cause we don't really care why you think your juice glasses are so small.

Also, blow your nose, you stuffed-up greasy turd.

Ginn: "I can't believe I set the bacon to cook for 10 hours instead of 10 minutes! *fake laugh* I can't believe I set the timer for 10 hours, what was I doing? Cooking is hard sometimes! *fake laugh*"

Dim: "This is VERY exciting." Sure, Dim, convince yourself of that if you can.
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 2.17.03 PM.png

She claims she was going to "cut up some fresh fruit". She never did, even after J$'s breakfast was made. I don't think she even knows how to cut up fresh fruit.

Ginn: What's your favorite part of the waffle?
J$: The butter.

She says of maple syrup, "it comes from nature so it's healthy. It comes from a tree!"

"I didn't include blah blah blah in Dim's KSC vlog because it would have been too long." Uh, that vlog was like 20 minutes. Now she decides anything past that is too long? Pretty sure Dim probably came home and she bitched at him for being "gone for a few days" (aka like 48 hours). I'm just surprised Dim wouldn't have drooled over USB plugs in the hotel and want to film that or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha