Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Wow... These people... She is a fucking nanny
NoooOOOooOOoooO...she's an "in-home educator" ;) (per Jenn's initial description of her when they started their big lie)

For real, though. She's actually morphed into a Do-Anything-Go-Anywhere-Drive-Around Personal Assistant who also happens to change diapers. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

quietcandy

VIP Member
On IG, I see Sparkly Nicole and Michael Does Disney were invited out by Disney to view the new DVC rooms at GF. No sighting of 🌭Timbo and his fluffy microphone.
I am so happy that Nicole is getting so many of these opportunities these days. She just seems so sticky sweet and genuine (though I cannot handle her vlogs, she is as boring as watching paint dry) and I love the effort she puts into her IG posts and stories. And the fact that she's getting these hosted opportunities over the Trackers is just 👩‍🍳💋

• Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Timmy being snarky about USBs and Jenn saying she likes being at home (because people here say they hate being at home). I think they were too busy addressing the Tattle checklist that they forgot to orchestrate a fake present for Timbo.

• Haha

LMH0906

So apparently Tim is the type of driver that drives me crazy. Doing 63 in a 70mph in the far left lane.
View attachment 1348658
View attachment 1348662
Yes he does. I was on 417 driving to Lake Nona one day a few weeks ago & had the misfortune of getting behind them in the left lane & he was doing about 68 (speed limit is 70). There was a string of cars passing them on the right. I sooo wanted to flip them off when I passed them!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
STOP MAKING YOUR KID PERFORM FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!!! That is all.

I have a lot to catch up on here, you sure have been busy for the last week!

Dingdam

Talk about food they’re going to eat. Get the food. Show everyone’s plates of food. Eat the food. Hand feed J$ the food. Discuss the food. Point out other places they’re eaten food before. Discuss what food they’re going to eat next. Go get the food. Show us the food. Show everyone else’s food. Eat the food. Review the food.

Go down the slide

Talk about food they’re going to eat. Get the food. Show everyone’s plates of food. Eat the food. Hand feed J$ the food. Discuss the food. Point out other places they’re eaten food before. Discuss what food they’re going to eat next. Go get the food. Show us the food. Show everyone else’s food. Eat the food. Review the food.

Go down the slide.

…Hasn’t this week been riveting?!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I watched the last 3 vids after not watching for probably a year or two. I couldn’t understand a word JCash said. He’s a really cute kid, but he can’t hold a spoon and eats with his fingers. I have no kids, is this normal? I see there’s a LIVE going on now, anyone?
I couldn't take anymore after I posted my contribution to what I watched, so who knows.

I had to turn it off after Tim said that he loves that Jenn can stick to her goals, and that helps him stick to his goals...

I was out. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

esc2476

Chatty Member
Wooooooowww these Stan’s are disgusting and delusional. It’s really grotesque how they kiss these stupid Youtubers asses and talk about the kid like he’s a fucking prodigy when he can’t even complete an entire sentence he is so far behind thanks to his dumb parents and his “educator”.
It kills me how they say that Lynn was selected ….No fucknuts their fucking organizer told them hey I know this chick that needs a fucking job and they were like OK
Wait - so the stan says they don't film other children because it could put them in danger? What about Jackson?????

• Wow
  • Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
The Trackers global youtube ranking over the last 3 months. Ouch. Time to start taking steps Timbo. Almost a month since your last 1k subscribers, no 100k view vlogs this week. Take. A. Hint!
Screenshot_20220623_164454_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

CleanTops

HI JENN!!

New member (joined 6/10/22) “CleanTops”
Trying to shade us here. 😆
F Colorado. Grew up in Florida. Brunette with encroaching greys. Hazel eyes. Extremely nearsighted. Short. Size 18. Married 28 years in a matter of days. No children. Aunt of 11, counting spouses. Great-aunt of 5. Former paralegal. Loves cats. Likes dogs. Favors blues, greens, and purples. Sober since 1989. Recycles compulsively. Hates Disney. Not a stan. No shade intended. Does not bully members. Does not tolerate being bullied, either.

• Haha

travesty

VIP Member
Ginn reads a question that says, "Have you seen The Boys, TIM?" Then she starts answering about herself.

OMG, is this bitch seriously making the break-in of some rich bitch in Beverly Hills about her??? She's scared of her house getting broken into now because a reality star who (while equally obnoxious) is a million times richer than her and lives in an actual mansion got her house broken into?
If someone broke in they'd take one look at that place and think someone already beat them to it and they'd leave.

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Potionmaniac apparently doesn't know about the Disney PR fallout with Tim's old videos. He's on the Backup B roll vloggers. We're slipping on our educational duties :)

Also, There is no way Disney will be hosting anyone less than celebrity status for one of these trips as the everyday dinglehopper who's a fan of any of the theme park vloggers is not about to pony up for a trip. Disney is after much bigger fish in the ocean.
Oh, didn't you hear? They already gave his #hosted ride to Jojo Siwa again. Otherwise....he was totally in. 🤣 🤪 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
5:34 in Trying New Things At Anna Maria Island

“You wanna push mommy down?”

bitch I want nothing more every time I see your stupid face….

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Dim should transfer all that hectic nervous energy on check-out day to paying his taxes on time.

"Wow Ginn, you're soooo bEauTiFuL!" -stans
View attachment 1347829

Ginn: "I don't know if everyone liked my pizza eggies"
Narrator: They did not.
View attachment 1347835

Oh. my. god. This bitch actually filmed the toilets of the rest area for vlog content. I'm just... speechless.
View attachment 1347840
I couldn't believe she filmed the bathroom. They are SO desperate for content. "We thought you would want to see us traveling in the car." She was so bewildered and confused about the rest area which makes me believe they have never been to one. She thought it would have restaurants (aka a travel stop) and gas. Wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
I can't with their dumbass fucking stans' response to literally the smallest critique "tHeN mAyBe go WaTCh sOmEtHInG eLsE".... good God. You can't even have an opinion with these halfwit cult members

View attachment 1347236
Yeah, it's hilarious to me that anyone who has a difference of opinion, or some form of constructive (and honest) criticism, is told to not watch anymore.

I mean, don't they get that if enough people actually take their fucking advice, then that's actually bad for TTT? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
With the exception of TimmyTightPants, Happy Father’s Day to any dads in our little unwell club!

• Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
LOL. "I'm not going to directly answer that I enjoy watching a stranger's child on the internet repeatedly go down a slide because I'd have to admit I'm a creep." Where's TomofGinland to come bustin' in to defend his idols? Maybe even he fell asleep watching these latest vlogs.

View attachment 1346572
I clicked on that creep’s profile, and they’re into some pretty weird shit. The stuff he comments on tells me everything I need to know about him. If Tim gave a shit about his child’s safety, he would look too, and remove J$ completely from any future videos. Sadly, we all know money is waaaaaaaay more important to them.

I love some of the other arguments on there too. It’s pretty funny to watch these amoebas defend their idols and admit they love this truly mind numbing bullshit they put out. I’ll never understand finding joy in watching strangers eat on tv/the internet.

• Wow
  • Heart