The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some nightmare fuel I found on Instagram
Pretty accurate, except for Ginn's eyes being drawn way too big and needs a bit more bloat in the face. Dim's eyebrows need to be even more faint. J$ looks like he'd murder you in your sleep, so the Slackers should watch out (method: choking them with his pacifier?) especially since he's apparently climbing out of his crib now and they still can't be bothered to change his crib to a bed.

Reactions: 12
Lol I’ve always felt the same way. At 22 I asked the dr to tie everything up. They of course refused. I wouldn’t trade my boys for anything though. I never even held a baby until I had my 1st son. And to this day, I think I’ve held maybe one baby for like 10 mins that wasn’t mine.

Reactions: 8
That outing even included the Nanny, you can see her shadow couldn't even take the child out to the garden alone FFS

Reactions: 14
I legitimately JUST asked my doctor to tie my tubes last week at my appointment. She was like “are you 100% sure”…I feel like I’m 98% sure .

I don’t think I’ve ever held another child aside from mine. I’m not one of those “omg babies my ovaries” kind of women

Reactions: 11
But then the problem becomes where do you move to because moving up in the same area will cost a fortune. Then the market calms and you could find yourself in negative equity. What a nightmare. Its the same here. With white collar workers moving out of the city to quieter towns with more room to work from home, the locals in these areas are being squeezed out. The city flats they are selling are snapped up by landlords for student accommodation or holiday rentals and are hollowing out the community in the city and pricing out youngsters trying to buy their first home. It's nuts! And we're being told there is a COL crisis, record petrol and gas prices, people can't afford to eat, heat homes or drive cars. So are we really at a place where life saving and enhancing professionals can't afford to live reasonably and asshole social media influencers and vloggers can blow a year's salary for some on a single fucking cuntcierge cruise??!! So wrong... Smh

Reactions: 15
That’s exactly it. To buy something comparable we’d have to spend 100k more than what we sell this place for. So we are just happy to have a roof over our heads and aren’t getting caught up in this crazy market.

Reactions: 11
Hi. I'm a 'newbie' and an 'oldie,' and atm have two fractured hands. Not a good start! I've literally just joined, but can't figure out where to type a new post. I had so much to say, and this is not a great start. Please can someone point me in the right direction. Thank you from London.

Reactions: 9
I think Tracker stans are too lazy to do that. But like their idle idols. Apart from Tiffany Ann. She was fun to play with!

Some nightmare fuel I found on Instagram
OMG kill it!! Whats going on in J$s erm crotch area??

Chucky Tracker. Pity they got his hair cut. Will stab you in your sleep for not bringing him home toys.

Just type like you did your welcome greeting. It'll pop up here.

Reactions: 6

Not sure if you are referring to me with the bullying BS but I’m certain I didn’t bully you. I just disagree with giving Jenn a single ounce of sympathy because she’s a waste of protoplasm.
No sir/ma'am, I did not take you for a bully. I was addressing another user, the one who accused me of being Jenn in disguise. Anyone who suspects that had better bring forth some solid proof, because last time I looked I was a lot older than Jenn, had actually had a career at one point, can prove that I am a post-menopausal nulligravida, and can actually spell "post-menopausal nulligravida." Not to mention, having come from a household with two problem drinkers and two abusive malignant narcissists, I left home at 20 and quit drinking before I was 30, believing that IF I ever married and had children, I needed to have my own ass straightened out first. The Trackers don't know me and I don't know them.

Reactions: 16
OMG kill it!! Whats going on in J$s erm crotch area??

Chucky Tracker. Pity they got his hair cut. Will stab you in your sleep for not bringing him home toys.
Odd that the artist did such a great job with some parts and totally messed others up: Jackson's face, his diaper, or whatever that is, and Jenn never looked like that, not even 8 years back. Tells me this stan adores her and isn't so hot on the family.

Happy birthday!! .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.