Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seriously, does this woman not own a mirror?! Those shorts .... :sick: #pleaseputawaythevajay

View attachment 1339198

And if you know you are going to be in front of a camera why wouldn't you wash your hair?

View attachment 1339206
My Lord, she really thinks she’s still the “hot chick” from TimSuperSpreader’s early videos. She is nearing 40 a frumpy, neglectful mother that needs a reality check. If she truly is addicted to all the trash tv of Bravo, she should invest in a house cleaner, home decorator, fashion coach, and physical trainer. Then she could be a “housewife of” participant. #homemovies

Reactions: 19

2020planner

VIP Member
This guy.... Those comments!!
Their stans are friggin INSANE (and obviously lurk here based on the timestamp of some of their comments versus when you posted the video links)

Is that a THREAT, Ashley???? 🤣 What's the "rest of the Tracker community" going to do about it?

1655036407344.png

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
What even is the point (yet again) of Lyn being on this trip?

"Hey Lyn, can you cut up J$'s steak for him so Dim can just be filmed feeding him the little pieces? Can you bathe J$ and put him in his PJs so then we can pretend we both got him ready for bed and are about to read him lots of bOoKs? Can you stuff oatmeal in his face for breakfast until Ginn the grease queen waddles down to take over for 5 seconds?"

They don't point out how much they paid to rent the fancy schmancy golf cart because why would a "travel" vlog do that anyway?

They're taking their millionth vacation to someplace they've been a million times and they have the audacity to complain about not having a two-story slide (Ginn's just bummed she wouldn't be able to get attention for having her usual "freakout" about being scared to go down such a slide) and *gasp* being able to SEE their non-cuntcierge neighbors.

For such avid vacationers, it's just laughable they don't automatically just bring their own loofahs and reusable travel-size containers with their preferred shampoo, soap, body wash, etc. What a way to continue wasting money. They'll either just leave all that stuff at the house, or bring it back to their house and still forget to pack it again for their next vacation. And all that stuff is even more expensive to buy at a overpriced tourist destination than if they just packed that shit from home. They're just SO damn stupid and lazy.
I am not a travel vlogger, avid vacationer, or anything of the sort. I bring my own shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion along with my skincare toiletries ANYTIME we go anywhere. I don’t mind using the provided bar soaps or body wash at a hotel but their shampoo/conditioner/body lotion…I’m usually not a fan…granted I am far more particular with my hygiene than JennyOrangeVag will ever be

leigh123

This is not the buddies first car wash I distinctly remember a video where they were waiting for Jenn to get her hair dyed and they went through a car wash

cari_

So a new vid is up. It’s Tim at Universal, going through the new Tribute Store. He says it’s the day after Memorial Day. So over a week since he filmed this. Have they always been so delayed on their videos or has it only been in the recent past? I don’t remember the videos being THIS much later after the event when we first started watching them. Also, the videos are always so out of order with when they happened. It’s so odd. I guess I’m asking - has Jenn become MORE lazy with editing since they got a nanny? Seems odd.

Reactions: 18

Southpaw33

VIP Member
J gulping water before bed because he never seems to drink anything in any of the vlogs at their meals. Kid was completely parched. 🙁 Now he goes to bed for 12 hours after all that water?

• Sad
  • Wow

travesty

VIP Member
The thing that bothers me about Dim and Ginn's eating habits is that they act like they're actually on vacation when, as the stans always like to put it, this is their job! I tend to eat poorly when I'm on vacation because I want to enjoy my meals without worrying about eating healthy. It's usually for a week or less, however, so the damage is minimal. These two have convinced themselves they are entitled to "splurge", but that doesn't work when you're always "on vacation"!!!

By the way, my lunch yesterday was an apple with peanut butter. The Trackers could never!

Since they're never ever hardly at home, wonder what they're running from? Debtors, stalkers or what?
Responsibility

Galorious

VIP Member
YOU GUYZZZ! It’s raining here in Ohio, a tropical storm is over me!

If Im driving somewhere on vacation. Im taking my own pillows, maybe my own blanket. Definitely my own toiletries! And the whole sock thing is NASTY AF! CVS sells basic bath needs aka a wash cloth or Lufa!
Jenn probably thinks the sock is a very clever life hack and will have a TikTok on that out sometime in 2025.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Leanne, you might want to get your heart checked out. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good job on resuscitating yourself though to get a second chance at life to write this comment.
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.55.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
New video up. UK dudes have joined them… how many rooms are in this house again. Tim says people from the UK are suited for island life cause they walked the length of the beach? What does that even mean? You mean there are other humans who aren’t lazy idiots?
No one bothers to cut up J$ pizza so he asks for help & instead of cutting his pizza up- Timmy boy just feeds him. 3 adults to take care of him & this is the result!

they get breakfast charcuterie… this is the starter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
When is YouTube going to change their designation to family channel? It clearly isn't a travel channel as they don't even attempt to impart basic information and give the toddler the GoPro.
The only other thing that stood out from more of the same is that Buddy doesn't acknowledge his mother at all now, he has to be prompted by the same question by, well, anyone else to even answer. I can understand how hard it must be for him to focus on anything from the obvious lack of most vital micronutrients in his diet. The only thing we can hope is that mamalyn gives him the fruits and veggies he needs from her own plate.
Ginn: "Buddddyyyy, do you like your buuuurrrrrggggeeerrrrr?"
J$: *total silence as he struggles to hold his giant burger and bite it*

They'll cut up the steak into tiny pieces and hand-feed him, but then they give him an overstuffed burger and expect him to be able to comfortably eat it. Come on Lyn, even you're slacking. Also, Dim's grilling skills leave much to be desired based on this vlog and their RV 'camping' trip.
So there is definitely alcohol (not shocking with Greasy Spice), quite high ABV beer...9.5%...I'm finding it REALLY hard to believe Dim isn't drinking, he just hides it better....sometimes.

View attachment 1341552View attachment 1341554
She certainly seemed not sober while yapping pre-dinner about burgers and grill brushes and not knowing where to find things and her Vanna White-esque, "here's our OKRA and ACCOUTREMENTS and CHIPS for our SALSA behind our other CHIPS!"
"I reallllly feeel like I'm on vacation you guuuyyzzzzz!"

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
A few minutes in and this vlog is so boring. Total home movies. Jenn had to get a partially underwater cleavage shot in for wayyyy too long. 🤢

And a ton of murky underwater shots with a stupid music montage. There was NOTHING to see underwater, except blurry shots of Jenn's behind while she was snorkeling and some sand on the ocean floor. These are so bad. 😅

• Sad
  • Haha

Saul's Gal

Not only aren't they directly related to anyone in the military, they live just down the road! Why take away a room a well deserving person and their family could use only to have it occupied by a local, do-nothing, complaining, narcissist vlogger and his wife who refuses to even raise her own child?
I absolutely agree as it seems most rational people do as well.

They will not like it there. They do have a few suites but those go quickly and Shades opens up booking a year in advance. Although, I am sure they could find one night here and there. That is all they need to exploit it. It also has a different vibe with all of the military and retired military. Her obnoxious cackling is not going to fly. They will stick out like a sore thumb - just like Kyle did.

The food is reasonable though so they probably would love that part.

As an eligible member, I am getting really pissed off. Sponsor Tim for a tour (like the old vlog) if you must, but DO NOT TAKE UP A ROOM, you useless self-serving assholes.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I am so baffled by their nonsense. They have been to this exact house before haven’t they? Why didn’t they even bother to watch their own video to know the things they should remember to bring. How are they making 5 videos of their boring stupid shit for a vacation they have already done? It’s like home vlogs and home away from home vlogs. How are people still watching this crap?

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The vibes in this one are HELLA weird. Are they all high?
Sometimes I just can't tell if the vibes are weird, they're high off their asses, or I just can't remotely relate to 2 adults living in such a delusional entitled foolish lazy messy wasting-life-away bubble.

quietcandy

VIP Member
Plate count for June 12th vlog: T+J added 2 plates each. I counted Tim's as his entree and the bruschetta plate, and Jenn's was her entree and her salad. That salad was NOT a side, it was a full-size fucking ceasar salad.

plate-tracker.png

How do they consistently manage to make everywhere they go SO BORING. I really want to go to a nice beach town and get a beach house for a weekend sometime, probably when our next exchange student arrives in the fall, but every video I've seen of their AMI stays just make the island look so lackluster and boring. I'm sure it isn't! But their videos absolutely do the island no justice.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
The whole Jenn not driving thing boggles my mind. “Because she has anxiety”. Well I hit a deer which is like hitting a dang person. I had the worst anxiety afterwards. I sucked up and got over it.

I just got back from vacation in Tennessee and we took our OWN toiletries! Come on now, they should be a little more wiser than that. Just another excuse to be lazy and complain about something.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Todays vlog prediction: 13 minutes of water slide montage, 9 minutes of “here’s all the junk we ate”, 2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset, 1:30 oohing and aahing over the sunset. 1:12 of late night snacks.

And a whole lot of “ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnessssss!!!!!” every time J$ comes down the slide.
You 100% nailed it! I mean 100%! Jennbo keeps saying she really feels like she is on vaca! When the fuck are you not bitch!?

Goddamn they are really going to drag out this fucking “vacation”
That shit was so booooring!

• Haha