Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Watching this family on vacation for the 80th time this year is making me want to vomit. Normally it doesn't bother me, but things have been rough in my neck of the woods; we've had a lot of expenses and our one one in-state vacation this year is going to be a stretch (although we are going to make it happen).
It's just frustrating b/c we bust our butts to make ends meet, go out of the way for enriching experiences for our kids, work hard to keep up with the house and the yard, etc, just like thousands of American families. And then I turn on Youtube and see all the stans telling Tim and Jenn that they "deserve" to get away.
I’m so sorry. These are exactly the types of scenarios that piss me off. Someone like you and your family who are busting ass to be REAL people and you have to scrimp and scrape just to have a shot at family time. Meanwhile these two ungrateful assholes literally have it handed to them and what do they do? Hire a nanny. Ignore their kid. Go on $100,000.00 of vacations in under a year. It’s BULLSHIT. And no it’s not jealousy for the record, fuck them both in their fat dumpers

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Just curious, why do some Tattlers get so upset with the showing of any frontal cleavage? Totally understand the back cleavage 🤣
Because she's ruining big boobs for the rest of us!

Alternately, because it's Tattle, and our complaints do not need to be reasonable or justified in any way.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
And it's more than likely a percentage of those views were purchased. Can you imagine how bad the views are without those bought?! #lyingsackofcraptrackers
Yeah, Tim stopped buying subscribers late last year after we drove home what it was doing to his stats. You can even see the moment he stopped and the numbers starting staggering.

If he's still trying to cheat the game (and when isn't he?) he is buying views.
We know he's buying comments. Isn't that right "StraightToTheFrontOfTheLine TimTracker Timbo Wife JennyFaintLines Son Bluey Bebop Boop Boop De doo"?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
and the HOA. I'm sure the exterior of their house is looking right nasty. When's the last time they did any exterior maintenance? Powerwash? Mow? Weed? Trim the trees and hedges? If they had done any of that they surely would have vlogged about it to let us know that they are capable of keeping up with a house.
6jk3mw.jpg

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Plus Tim has said he's wanted to document his life for over 8 years now and having seen him for years he hasn't changed.

I know this won't be a popular post even here on Tattle, some people could do with toning down the hate for these two.

The Jen stuff and appearance is way too far, would love to see the people slating her show real pictures of themselves.

Just a different point of view, don't cry.
I will agree that comments can sometimes be a tad nitpicky, petty, or bitch about something totally niche that even someone considered "in-the-know" wouldn't know about, let alone the Trackers, but I don't think anyone's gonna cry over here bc of your point of view.

Man, though, if you think Tim hasn't changed over the course of 12 years (not 8), I'm not sure we've been watching the same vlogger. 🤣

And you obviously never saw / heard / read Jenn make fun of people's appearance, weight, or medical issues in the past.

Not saying two wrongs make a right, but...she's not exactly an angel. Neither of them are. 🤷‍♀️

Quasimodo

VIP Member
One of the diaper boxes has a hole in it. I wonder if they know if they have a pet mouse now.
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.07.07 PM.png

J$'s healthy meal:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.03.12 PM.png

Dim showing off his sandwich:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.03.39 PM.png

Of course Ginn gets the biggest meal, cause getting a spray tan really burns a lot of calories so you gotta make up for that:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.04.13 PM.png

And the bitch can't use this camera properly for the life of her:
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.04.47 PM.png

Maybe instead of laying on the couch and watching TV after her husband's finished bathing the kid, brushing his hair (on the kitchen counter) and brushing his teeth (on the kitchen counter, away from the sink), Ginn the greasy turd could... oh I don't know, at least clean the kitchen counter which may or may not be under her backpack that gets dragged around everywhere and all the other junk covering almost the entire surface? And blot her face as a bonus?
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 9.11.28 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

gaga09

As a developmental therapist, J has regressed with his speech. Dim and Gin, please look into some early intervention, speech therapy, or at least preschool. The kid needs it and there is no excuse with their flexible work schedules and money as to why he’s not in any of them. The stanny isn’t cutting it. She’s not trained in any of those fields. What will probably help the most is some kind of preschool because peers are the greatest prompters when it comes to speech. My 2 year old has surpassed his previous skills when it comes to speech, social skills, and routines with 2 day a week preschool. So many families I work with just don’t have the education or knowledge as to how this works or the money/insurance to help. No excuse here.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
While I had hoped my own thread title suggestion would catch up -- falling short by a single "Like" -- this one is excellent and timely to boot! Good one!

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Also not to sound harsh, but who the fuck cares what J$ the zoned-out toddler dreamt about anyway (does he even know what a dream is)? Okay never mind, these stans hang to his every incoherent blabbering word.

Ginn's latest obsessions to avoid actually improving her health seem to be fake nails and tanning. She's going to end up looking like Tan Mom (but twice as wide) if she keeps it up.
Patricia_Krentcil.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
LOL, just realized they used LYN'S SALAD as their thumbnail. So *that's* why they brought her along! 😆
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 8.47.47 PM.png

Also, it seems they filmed their "oh nooooo, there's a tRoPiCaL sToRm happening that's not even affecting us!!" live show the day they left for AMI. The one where Dim said they have a "hard out".
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 8.50.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I was going to say congrats to JennBo for getting a better fitting suit but then saw this at 57 seconds into the vlog:

1655302812172.png

This is what happens when nobody gives you negative feedback.

• Sick
  • Wow

bakerbetty

VIP Member
So instead, they switched to something that asks people to donate actual money (although for charity) instead of “paying the price”, which does not cost actual money. During the time that so many people were out of work and struggling. Of course donating was optional for viewers, but Trackers were still profiting off of videos during this.
They started the "now it's time to help" because they got their asses slapped for the Urban Party and Is Gay Contagious vlogs and booted from Disney and Universal's media lists...not because they give a shit about anyone else. It was fake, phony damage control. It started after the "apology" vlog.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new thread, the Slackers finally finished their 532894324th Bucket List Cruise Vlog that only took them nearly an entire month to edit and upload.

The thread title is courtesy of @quietcandy while on the subject of the thread title, can anyone confirm if the Slackers have paid their property tax bill yet?

Dim and Ginn continue to treat their "miracle baby" as if he was a dog and not a human being that is capable of his own thoughts, wants, and needs.

Can't wait to see how long it takes them to upload their #hosted AMI vlog...I truly hope they weren't hosted, and AMI Locals finally saw through the bullshit the Trackers offer and the fact their "clout" didn't result in any new business and drop them, but I doubt it.

I wonder if Dim is still calling the Fleming Restaurant Group to get a free dinner still....he needs all the help he can get after blowing 100k on Disney cruises.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Why the hell are they giving J$ frozen blueberries when it's prime time in the grocery stores for fresh fruit?? And fruit should never be a treat - J$ should be getting fruit daily :mad:
Because they are never home and they know it, so blueberries they have fresh would go bad and Tim can't blow money on wasted blueberries! Only on concierge shit, tshirts, picture frames, food for the two of them, private cabanas, endless jackets, "cold weather gear," a stanny, $1000 in ugly cruise wear, a $150 pan, a $500 hair styler for Jenn....

• Angry
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
How much are we betting they will stay cuntcierge on both of these as well, maybe not in the Roy O suite but I don’t see them going back to a regular non cuntcierge stateroom after the last 2 cruises.
they mentioned in one of their home vlogs they wouldn’t be doing cuntcierge “for awhile” and these next two cruises are “standard rooms”. It sounds like it’s because they weren’t able to book cuntcierge because others beat them to it, not that they personally made the choice to suffer in standard rooms like regular people. But they’re pretending it’s because they’re not out of touch. Dim will probably beg for any cuntcierge availability as the next cruises get closer as he starts panicking about staying in a room where they don’t bring you 7 different types of pillows and there are no Mickey bars in a freezer and no personal hot tub. Waahhhhhhh! 😂

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
@And Now It's Time to Splu - I couldn't quote you from the other thread, but to answer your question about their education -

Tim graduated from Lake Mary High School. We know this for sure as his parents lived in Lake Mary forever, and Tim also played water polo for LMHS. We also previously found him cited in a graduation list for the school.

Jenn, I cannot recall. But based on prior addresses on record, it had to be either Lake Mary, Seminole, or Lyman High School.

They stated in the past that they ran in similar circles in either middle or high school, and that's how they were [initially] aware of each other. Tim previously said 1998 or 1999 is how far back they've known each other. Jenn would have been around 14 or 15?

Tim went to, what we long-time viewers believe, Seminole Community College (n/k/a Seminole State College) for a short time.

He stated in the past that his dream - and original goal - was to go into Marine Biology. Though, given at the time he would have went, it was a 2-year school, he probably was just doing General Educ or a Biology major (with the intent to transfer to UCF as many do / did at SCC / SSC).

He also stated in the past that he was in class in college when 9/11 happened. He dropped out of college and pursued the home remodel stuff w/ his brother Jaime and also worked for the Orlando Science Center. Then ended up vlogging FT.

Jenn stated in the past that she went to college for a short time and then dropped out to come back home and care for her mom who was diagnosed with melanoma and passed away in 2007.

Tim has stated in the past that Jenn majored in History.

There's at least two Gainesville addresses attributed to her name and one is an apartment; the other was a beat-up old small house.

We never could figure out why she'd go to college in Gainesville as she never would talk about any sort of affinity for Univ. of Fla. (small likelihood of getting admitted aside, if she DID go to UF for even a short time, odds are she'd make it very well known she was a Gator for even a short time and she NEVER talks about ANY college memories).

So the other option is Santa Fe College (f/k/a Santa Fe Junior College) in Gainesville.

Why she'd go up there (alone?) to specifically major in History at a smaller school like that, is interesting, considering SCC and Valencia here in town.

That led some of us believe she followed a boyfriend up there (again, based on the previous addresses). Or lived w/ a friend or family member.
She (or her and a BF) also got Armani (the dog) up there. In her first year of college.

They broke up and / or she then left to come back to our area after mom's DX (per what she's said, though there's likely some things she's leaving out).

She needed a place to stay.

That's then how she ended up rooming with (and starting the relationship with) Tim. I think 2004 or so?

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Wonder exactly why they still have him sleeping in a crib? Oh I know, he might get up without them knowing it or get into something- I will say, he's so cute..
We transitioned our son into a “big boy” bed when he turned 2-21/2. He has always been a bigger kiddo so it made sense. We could tell he was getting uncomfortable in his crib.
I guess I’m weird…I don’t find the “Buddy” cute AT ALL.