Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
As long as they keep shoving the camera in the kid's face, he will always be their prop. They declared in one of their videos before they had him that they wanted him to have his privacy. Now they have a bunch of weirdos who are so obsessed with him, they foam at the mouth when he's not featured in a video.
Yup. Not to mention they vlogged his ENTIRE BIRTH so I'm not sure what the hell the OP was referring to.

I mean, he's literally been on camera from the very moment he entered the world. :rolleyes:

And while I don't like to call him "Prop" (as in a proper name), indeed, he nevertheless is used as one for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And it's sad. :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "It's been crowded, but it wasn't as crowded as it has every time I've been this entire summer."

Hi Dim, I know when you don't have a job every day feels like summer, but like.... summer hasn't started yet. 😅 You filmed this on June 1st. Even if you considered the end of Memorial Day weekend to be the unofficial start to summer, you'd have experienced "summer" for one whole day.
Sincerely,
Someone whose birthday is the first day of summer 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

cari_

We watched Jackie Super Enthused Disney cruise vlogs. It was so much more enjoyable than watching these goof balls. They did so much in a day. Not like the slackers
My husband and I just finished Super Enthused’s cruise vlogs. It was so nice to see how they handled the huge storm that hit while they were on Castaway Cay. It looked like it made the 2nd half of their day just miserable, with all the rain and having to walk back since the trams couldn’t operate with lightning. But Jackie and Sam still smiled through it and did their best to make it an “adventure!” I admit, I wouldn’t be nearly as smiley about that. 😆 I told my husband, “can you imagine what the Trackers would be saying if they had had to deal with that?” They would have been bitching up and down and I’m sure the vlog would have been titled something to reflect how unhappy they were. 🙄

Quasimodo

VIP Member
These two asshats sit in the golf cart while waiting for Lyn to strap their miracle child into the golf cart.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.48.17 PM.png

Dim: "I think these are towels". Does he need his vision checked too?
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.50.17 PM.png

What was said lol, I'd guess most of the vloggers frequent these boards tbh
They were eating ice cream and he felt the need to make that statement. "Byyyy the way...."

• Wow
  • Angry

lucyricardo

Their recent videos have been so boring. I can't believe they get as many views as they do.
A lot of people- myself included- have long speculated what they will do when Jackson is in school b/c it is really a whole different world from when they are babies/toddlers. I'm thinking more of the after school commitments than the school day itself.
My older one just finished his first year of public school. One major difference is kids are simply busier. Most are involved in sports or some type of club/community activity. They get invited to birthday parties. The school holds functions for kids and parents.
I don't see the Trackers wanting to do this because of the time commitment.
They will decide their only option is homeschool. This means Stanny will do a few worksheets with Jackson and they will call it an education.

• Sad
I can’t wait to see what LP dress Jenn squeezes into for the stanny’s wedding if they’re invited, and where she’ll guilt Tim into renewing their vows because of FOMO. She’s already mentioned she wish they could get married at Aulani🙄

Picture it a year from now - them expecting the bride to hand feed their 3 year old so they can take advantage of the open bar and awkwardly avoid small talk with any other adult.

• Haha
  • Sick

SirHiss

Chatty Member
OMG...this is the same vlog now for 3 or 4 days in a row. How many times do we need to see that kid go down the same slide!?!? The. Absolute. Worst.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
“We didn’t buy the water gun Jackson wanted last time because we are assholes…today we are going to buy 10 of them to make up for it”

• Haha
  • Sad

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think they just brought Stanny Lyn to flex. Can you imagine how bizarre it must seem to the family that is with them, with their kids, to see the slackers with their one kid plus Stanny. Did they make Stanny babysit all the kids so the adults could get trashed?

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I wonder if J$’s cousins asked him or their aunt/uncle why he has 2 mommies while they were all at the house together.
“Dad, why don’t we have 2 mommies too?”
Dim’s brother: well kids, it’s because your mom and dad are functioning adults who can take care of you!
Funny but also totally true. The cousins have to wonder wtf that is about.

This is what I was getting at yesterday about how awkward it is for the rest of the family to share a house with a complete stranger. I would be pissed, but I am an introvert too so it is my worst nightmare. But on vacation, I want to hang out in my pj's, make a leisurely breakfast, lounge around, do whatever and whenever, and not share my personal space with some rando "nanny" I have never met.

• Heart

Tommytomtom

Todays vlog prediction: 13 minutes of water slide montage, 9 minutes of “here’s all the junk we ate”, 2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset, 1:30 oohing and aahing over the sunset. 1:12 of late night snacks.

And a whole lot of “ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnessssss!!!!!” every time J$ comes down the slide.
Wow. I just watched it and remembered reading this post this morning and had to go back and find it to point out how incredibly accurate it turned out to be. 👏 Nailed it.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Going to repost that comment so its easier to read on mobile.
View attachment 1331957
Hmmm that post is by J Jay... J J... hmmm :unsure:

Think Jen would use a burner account to vent in the comments? That account only has 3 comments on the tracker videos. And since when do they allow a negative comment to stay up? Here's another one from same account.
View attachment 1331958
:rolleyes::unsure:
“I hate that you have faced consequences for their disturbing behavior.”😆

Excuse me ma’am, but I’m not the one who asked if gay is contagious or dressed up to go to “urban” parties in my early 30s.

Also I shower and don’t eat my body weight in food every day so I’m goooood. Just finished giving a presentation and training on an app I’d been working on for the past year, fixed a few pesky coding issues, and got surprised with a nice spa gift card from some of the consultants I partnered with as a congrats. Now I’m about to make a homemade meal and watch Below Deck Down Under, which Ginn wishes she could watch even though she’s too stupid/cheap to get Peacock for whatever reason.

In the meantime Ginn uploaded an outdated “vid” with her sallow-looking swollen husband fingering everything with his licky fingers and STILL hasn’t fixed the misspelled Burger “Playist”. What an inspirational life!

payyyyge

F728842C-EED7-4713-B593-F01DB122386F.png

i haven’t been able to keep up with this thread lately so i’m not sure if someone already posted this but i was on instagram and saw this on my explore page…. why would anyone ever want to see this?!?! worse than open mouth tim!

• Sick
  • Wow

travesty

VIP Member
Holy crap. This is the definitive "if money is no object and I'm obsessed with Disney and have a month off what would I do" vacation. Absolutely bonkers. I would never do this with a child, but I guess if I were rich as sin and childless I might give a go...ah who am I kidding my spouse would never let this happen.

"Trip Price Starting From$109,995USD per person" LOL
Oh that's it? The Trackers will book two planes - one for each of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Just catching up and watched today's vlog - my lord J$ is hard to understand. All I hear when he talks is incoherent babbling with a few words you can understand 🤷‍♀️

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
"Haha! We really showed the unwell by making a passive-aggressive snarky comment in our vlog toward them! That'll show them!"

No, Dimster, what you should be concerned about is your absolutely pathetic crap diet that you think is funny to joke about and to pass on to your child. The kid is the person who suffers. Get your fucking priorities straight.
OMG! I just watched that part! Timmy boy you are an ass. You even fucking said your kid loves blueberries. But you sure showed us joking while he mindless eats while his useless mother holds an ice cream cone for him. Nothing like processed meat for your child’s development. You’re a real gem Timmy boy. Grow the F up!