Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
When is YouTube going to change their designation to family channel? It clearly isn't a travel channel as they don't even attempt to impart basic information and give the toddler the GoPro.
The only other thing that stood out from more of the same is that Buddy doesn't acknowledge his mother at all now, he has to be prompted by the same question by, well, anyone else to even answer. I can understand how hard it must be for him to focus on anything from the obvious lack of most vital micronutrients in his diet. The only thing we can hope is that mamalyn gives him the fruits and veggies he needs from her own plate.

Reactions: 18

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Haha! We really showed the unwell by making a passive-aggressive snarky comment in our vlog toward them! That'll show them!"

No, Dimster, what you should be concerned about is your absolutely pathetic crap diet that you think is funny to joke about and to pass on to your child. The kid is the person who suffers. Get your fucking priorities straight.

2020planner

VIP Member
A nanny is a legitimate job. What the trackers have is not a nanny. She’s a full time babysitter. I’m not saying that Tim is sleeping with her….I’m just clarifying that she is far from a legitimate nanny
Exactly. She's not a nanny. She's not an "in-home educator."

She's a babysitter. She's Jenn's new BFF and water slide buddy. She's a carry-all-their-bags-and-hats-off-a-cruise-ship assistant.

I also took @dlm5546's comment as a joke about the strange dynamics of their situation, specifically, and not as indicative of a comment about the profession as a whole.

travesty

VIP Member
"It's going to rain for 5 minutes so I'm going to go stuff my face." That brown gooey mess is apparently supposed to be fried chicken. And he got a push-pop ice cream thing. Because he would die if he didn't have dessert 5 times a day.
View attachment 1328899
I don't know how he eats like that and has the nerve to say they've been eating healthier. They must really think people are as dumb as their stans.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
That sounds really scary! The difference is you still drive when necessary. Jenn won't drive AT ALL, even if it inconveniences others.
Unless it's a golf cart, cause she has no problem what so ever driving one of those at full speed around Fort wilderness

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I thought when Dim was walking around the pool, he was just walking weird cause he doesn't like his feet touching concrete or brick or something, but he was also walking funky to the pizza place. Maybe it's that banaknee acting up again, or he's extremely constipated.
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 1.52.30 PM.png

Ginn: I want a golf cart so bad! We're golf cart people now.

Can someone just buy this bitch a golf cart so she can at least drive on the neighborhood streets to the grocery store or Target or her kid's future elementary school, since she has absolutely no fake anxiety with golf carts? The neighbors might get sick of her zipping around hand on one wheel, holding an open bottle of Mo-ay with the other, but surely she'd be slightly less useless if she could drive her ass to nearby places.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He really could have gotten some veggies with his steak. Literally, broccoli or corn or anything beside fried potatoes. Djinn probably thinks fries count as a vegetable anyhow. 🥴
Lyn's salad actually looked tasty - I'm glad J$ got to taste some pomegranate seeds.
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.57.48 PM.png

Ginn got a salad as part of her two sides, but she got a caesar salad yet again, which is one of the least healthy types of salads you can get. And whenever she gets seafood (which is basically every meal), it's always smothered in sauce or butter or a sugary glaze or fried. I bet she totally thinks she's eating healthy though. And then they still went and bought candy and cookies at CVS afterward. Oof.

Whenever I look at their meals, and especially poor J$'s, my own body feels depleted of nutrients. It's like looking being forced to look at footage of the Saharan desert on a hot day without feeling the urge to sip some water.

CovetousCreature

Not to be a horrible soul, but her eyes look like they’re getting swallowed up by her face and it makes her head look like a gorged, beige tick. They’re so small compared to the swell of her cheeks, and the glasses certainly don’t help. Long time listener, first time caller; just had to mention it because it was bugging me so much.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Good fucking god….go pro grocery shopping and swimming. Wtf. Is this content?

I mean I guess this is different than their norm, they don’t grocery shop at home

• Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
HAHA. I turned on the live after it started and it was right when some woman commented that the digital picture frames are so dated and then said they are so grateful for this sponsor because they can't get any sponsors. At that moment was when she pointed and Tim said "I know" and they got TOTALLY silent and didn't respond or talk for a weird, long pause. T3a, was that you? They were SHOOK over those comments. 😂
That was me! My name on there was Sue Mucklowe! 😂😂 Their reactions were priceless. I’m guessing they pointed it out to remember to block me!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rebelle

VIP Member
THeY Can dO WHaT ThEY WaNT I hate some of their stans. Rude, obnoxious pikes of god vomit. Poor girl made a perfectly reasonable suggestion

View attachment 1334072
Sometimes I wonder what kind of upbringing the “THeY Can dO WHaT ThEY WaNT” people had.
I feel like they were never taught right from wrong and had zero consequences. Which is why they love Dim and Gin.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Why the hell are they giving J$ frozen blueberries when it's prime time in the grocery stores for fresh fruit?? And fruit should never be a treat - J$ should be getting fruit daily :mad:
Maybe part of the issue with them giving Jackson fruit is it perishes fairly fast unless you know how to store it.
But that doesn't explain why they don't offer it on the day and day after they shop.

Even in Hawaii they teased Jackson with fresh raspberries in the store saying how he loves them, but instead of buying them they returned back to the hotel and snarfed down fried fast food, no fruit, by the pool.

• Sad

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
DDBB66E0-BCEA-4890-A173-E9837A493599.jpeg

It looks like some of their stans do offer to give them freebies. I bet a lot of their DVC stays were given to them by stans.

I saw a comment on the live chat saying that a piece of art (used picture frame emojis) was on its way to them. So at least some of the stans must know where to send stuff. Not to mention people reaching out to them on Instagram with DVC points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of their cruises were bankrolled by the stans in some way or another.

Yet these two liars still pretend they’ve got much more money than they actually have.

• Sick
  • Angry

airbusA330

VIP Member
One of the best ways to avoid diabetes is eating lots of vegetables. However, I respectfully disagree that anyone can get it. A lot of times we don't know where diabetes occurred among our ancestors: could be generations back. This is particularly true of Tim, who has a number of adoptees in his family; and Jenn, who had a lousy relationship with her father and likely has little idea of her blood family history. It may be safer for them to assume that they have diabetes in their lineages, and feed the boy accordingly. The nanny's salad looked yummy. Oh, and shock can result in just about anything happening, such as dark hair turning white overnight. (Again, I am not a doctor; I have Type 2 diabetes via genetic links.)
You can disagree all you want but it’s a medical fact…which other posters have stated. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Imagine paying a few thousand dollars just to use a pool with a slide and to grill burgers (while complaining about not knowing where anything is in the house, of course, and complaining about walking far to go see a sunset)... when you have a pool at home and a grill.
All the money they dump on dumb “vacations” they really could upgrade their own home. OR own a beach house themselves. They aren’t far many beaches. Plenty of a Philly people have beach homes in NJ and DE just as many DC people have beach homes in MD and DE. But instead of building equity they beg for free stays and film it 🙄

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Of course. They can’t remember what they do from one day to the next. You often hear them saying, “I’ll have to look back at that video,” to remember what they did. What a sad way to live.
Seems like all their tshirts and picture frames aren't doing a damn thing to help them remember all their aMaZiNg memories from all their BEST DAYS EVER. Whodda thunk?

• Haha

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I know this has been discussed many times on this thread... But, as J gets older, I am absolutely shocked by his level of development.

Wtf is with Tim, Jenn and StannyLyn that this 2-1/2 year old boy (not a baby, Jenn) still needs to be hand-fed and cannot be understood AT ALL.
I've been saying this for months now - you can understand maybe 1 or 2 words, the rest is babble

If $StannyLyn reads here... Screw you! The Snackers announced to the world that you were there to educate "Buddy." You have done nothing more than be a weirdo-thirsome to Jenn and Tim. Way fail. Add this success to your resume. ISH!
that's because she isn't an educator, she's simply a personal assistant to Dim and Gin

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I couldn't quote this on the last page, but wanted to say... there are many, many folks with college degrees and advanced degrees who can't write worth shit. I have seen so many in my professional years of working - it is quite sad. These two have no excuse 'even if' they only finished high school, though. There are plenty of people who didn't go to college that write better and have a better work ethic than many college grads. Tim and Jenn just don't represent intelligent people regardless of degree status. 😀

"Jenn claims she went to college but I see no signs of that in her writing, research or work ethic."

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Seems Greasy Spice may have a new Tiffany necklace, could be a cheaper version but doubt it ... I don't get wearing expensive jewelry and looking dirty and sloppy.

2022-06-13 (17).png

• Sick
  • Wow