Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Seems even more likely she is a full time employee on the payroll and she has to "work" under some kind of official hours or contract. Otherwise none of it makes sense. Who would want to go on a trip with someone's family multiple times in a row and take care of a kid who should be taken care of his parents? So awkward. I wouldn't want to be sitting around with my employer's parents, siblings, nieces and nephews on their vacation (and would also be really uncomfortable if I was Tim's family who has to have this random chick along when it should just be them).

Reactions: 18

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'd love it if Disney introduced this with a promotional trip using Sparkly Nicole her husband and two friends of their choosing (obviously not T&J) 🤣

Watch Jenn's face go from to 😲 -> :oops: -> 🔥😡🔥 -> 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why must they keep everything so messy wherever they go?? This is absolutely atrocious

View attachment 1341232
Unfuckingbelievable!!! We used to travel with a couple that left shite everywhere. That lasted 3 trips after the 2nd trip we asked them very politely to pick up after themselves and not to leave everything in the common areas. When the same thing happened on the 3rd trip, that was the last trip together at the same house/condo. They had to get their own.

How utterly disrespectful of the Trackholes for the other people they are sharing the house with. They must rationalize that either they paid for it or they grifted it, so it’s THEIR place. #homemovies

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Just watched the Discovery cove video - they barely did ANYTHING with Jackpot - they did the underwater thing and then Dimbo goes off filming his own stuff he went to the aviary on his own … and he had soooooo much food at lunch greedy twat. Noticed he didn’t show the whales plates but we saw those on her IG story so we know she had multiple plates. They piss me off so much. Instead of a family day showing what you can do with a toddler they just ditched him with Stanny and did their own stuff.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I've been busy but got a chance to see the new one.
Uh, The J$ pool centric segment was weird. It felt uncomfortably voyeuristic.
And the TED Talk nap thing, that was weird too.
The rest was mmmh, also weird. Have I conveyed that clearly? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
June 13th plate count: Added 3 plates each. Though I struggled with how to count Tim's double burger nightmare of a dinner. Since it didn't look like they had any sides, other than chips and salsa, I just counted it as one plate. Still, two entire burgers, a super unhealthy looking chicken sandwich for lunch, and an acai bowl which is deceptively full of calories.

I love their vacation vlogs* because they film every meal. They can't think of anything else to film, so food it is!

plate-tracker.png

* 6/10 vlogs are vacation vlogs because they cannot stay home at all. Life is better at the beach! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

airbusA330

VIP Member
Yup. She always twists stories and timelines.
(case in point = She remembers being 14 years old and sandblasting jukeboxes as a job. Errr...OK? 🥴)
Hahahahha I forgot about that tall tale for a hot second. She’s such a liar and the scary thing is I think they both believe their lies they randomly weave. Then they forget the bullshit and go back and watch old vlogs. It’s pathetic.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I don’t watch stranger things, but word on the street is the rest of the episodes are delayed because they’re still working on the VFX. So… they’re still editing. So it’s HILARIOUS the editing queen herself is bitching about delayed episodes and having to wait. Oh no, how will they survive waiting less than a month before binging 4 more hours of a show?! And you know she’s probably on her phone during most of the show anyway, it’s not like she’s fully paying attention.

When a car wash is your family activity, you wear the same shirt from one day to the next, you can’t stop talking about pretzels, you treat fruit as a treat, you judge an imaginary cookie-loving puppet’s cleanliness, and bitch about having to wait a whole month for a show, then that all means you need a damn reality check.

This is what I think of whenever these two complain about anything.

I think this is the 1st time my husband told me to turn off the Slacker because I was getting so irratated.
1. FRUIT IS NOT A TREAT!!! Seriously, fruit and veggies should be be available anytime the little guy wants. They are setting this poor kid up to eat nothing but junk.
2. TURN OF THE TABLET AND LET HIM FIND HIMSELF!! He is so focused on Bluey while he is eating that is why they have to feed himself. My nephew is 5 months younger then J$$. We watched him the other day and we treated him to McDonlads. I didnt have to cut up his nuggets, fries, or apples and he fed himself. Side note, my nephew has been in a toddler bed since he turnes 2.
3. WHO LETS A 2 YEAR OLD DICTATE WHAT THE HAVE FOR DINNER????? Once our daughter was eating regular food, she ate the same thing we did for dinner. She did get to choice what type of sandwich she wanted for lunch, but dinner we didnt make her anything different then us. And really just a turkey sandwich??
4. I had to laugh when Jennbo said it was so stressful making dinner. How hard is it to read the directions?? Trying coming up with a meal plan for the week without preboxed meals with all the stuff in it. Now that can be some what stressful.
Finally, going back to the Cruise but I call BS that a couple told them that a 7 day cruise is boring after 5 days for a childless couple. My husband are going on a Cruise for 7 days and we wish it was longer. Either she is lying (which is most likely) or those people went cruising for the wrong reasons.
Ok, now off my soapbox.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
They just claimed that J$ is a “Scheduled Baby” and he likes his nighttime bed schedule 🤣 He allegedly doesn’t want to do nighttime activities.

• Haha
  • Wow

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I'm hoping Sal is referring to what he needs to drink in order to get through this vlog.

Screenshot_20220614-185327_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

airbusA330

VIP Member
Did they ever say why they need a fucking vacation? I wouldn’t judge anyone here for taking as many as you need or want. But these two twats don’t need a vacation. A vacation from what?! If these trips are work, then it’s work. But, Dim and Gin can’t be functioning adults or parents so off to Amelia’s Island to get away from the repetitive boring life they lead on their “travel channel.” #homemovies

TawdryT

VIP Member
The amount of food they had for lunch is an entire day's sustenance for a family of four with a family bag of M&Ms on ice cream to finish it off.
Is that Lyn sucking on her vape and waiting for it all to end? :sneaky:
I changed my mind, this isn't a family channel.
It's a feeder fetish channel.

*Don't you fucking chortle Dinnefer, don't you dare.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
*J$ plays basketball and keeps missing*
Dim: He's pretty good at it, but he's not like, an NBA player or anything.
Dim, as J$ continues missing: I mean, he at least aims in the right direction.

Ah, the kitchen. A great place to leave one of J$'s million vehicles. What happened to the fancy schmancy Jeep? Just a one and done thing?
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 12.29.54 PM.png

• Wow

Furmingoes

Tim has stated in the past that Jenn majored in History.
My husband and I just had a long laugh at this!! The video that absolutely disgusted my history-buff husband and put him off of the trackers forever was the one where they watched Hamilton and were so incredibly confused about the plot and revolutionary war history.

The thought of Gin as a history major is just too much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha