Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Not at home, just in hotel rooms (and their cuntcierge suite) they've had Bluey playing on the TV screen while J$ is usually laying and flailing around on the oh-so-sanitary carpeted floors of the various rooms they stay in.
That really grosses me out. I don't even like to walk on hotel carpets in my bare feet. They let him roll all over it. Even those super elite concierge rooms probably never ever get the carpets cleaned.

And J$ is completely and totally a prop to them. Watch any video with him in it. He's like a trained monkey. J$, wave to Tigger. J$, blow kisses to Mickey, J$ spell water, J$ throw the basketball. Nothing shown in any of the vlogs is organic. They tell him exactly what to do and how and when to do it. He's in the video to get people to watch "HIS First Car Wash" "HIS Favorite Dumb Themed House". Clicks and views. Do things on command. Prop.

Reactions: 22

2020planner

VIP Member
Tim and J. in the pool was fine
(until the underwater shots which weren't needed and even thou I wish the kid wasn't being filmed altogether, but at least it was a nice interaction).

We're told that Jenn was editing all morning.

In reality, we know she was likely sleeping from the start of the video and during the time they were swimming, and probably even when they were eating lunch. It was way too quiet, and when has she ever stayed away from being on camera when The Buddy - or anyone - was eating lunch?

So the cousins are coming to stay (along with a couple of their friends) in Anna Maria (which we already saw AM on IG).

Tim's Dad called him when they all got home bc they had such a good time, and wanted to already plan another cruise together.
Next time - Royal Caribbean, perhaps. His parents are big cruisers.

They also think that J. is moving onto no naps in the afternoon.

J. has moved beyond Bluey and is onto Sesame Street now.

So Jenn is wearing her dresses around the house now?

Also, the voice she does right here "Aww...are you laying on my shoulder?" = :sick: x infinity.

Sorry, couldn't watch anymore after that.

1654946932383.png

EDITED TO ADD:

I just realized that what they're wearing in this vlog is the SAME THING they're wearing in the couch session / outro for the vlog they posted on June 7th of "his first drive thru car wash." That's how out of whack these vlogs are.

And why am I getting Minnie Pearl vibes from her now? I think she's moving beyond Mama June and onto Minnie Pearl. Sorry, Minnie. :confused:
All Jenn's missing is the hat w/ the price tag on it.

1654947424463.png

1654947561826.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Timothy: there’s a myth out there that his favorite fruit is blueberries but it’s not. I’m pretty sure they are the ones that put that “myth” out there

Timothy asked where did Jackson get his goggles from. Jackson babbling 2 names. Tim corrects him by saying you got them from“the cousins”

When Jackson asks for some of Jennifer’s bacon, she hand feeds him the tiniest morsel.
TimCanReadTattle is an ASSHOLE!!! The Trackholes are the ones that constantly say Jackprop likes blueberries, hence the whole vlog going to the BLUEBERRY Festival just to get Jackprop some blueberries and the forgetting them and not going back a block to buy some. What an utter douche nozzle TimTheMan is. He sure told Tattlers off with that statement.

Did they ever say why they need a fucking vacation? I wouldn’t judge anyone here for taking as many as you need or want. But these two twats don’t need a vacation. A vacation from what?! If these trips are work, then it’s work. But, Dim and Gin can’t be functioning adults or parents so off to Amelia’s Island to get away from the repetitive boring life they lead on their “travel channel.” #homemovies
If they are taking a “vacation” then they can’t write off the expenses incurred on this trip. This is the type of shite that gets to me about these vloggers. They and their stans say this is their job, but the Trackholes don’t give out any pertinent information about costs, arrivals, amenities, etc. This should be what the IRS focuses on in the YT sphere, the government could crack down and get serious dollars from these grifters.

These videos are nothing more than #homemovies and they are getting paid for them.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Don't forget you guuuuyzzzzzz, the Aura packaging is so nice, yOu DoN't eVeN hAvE tO wRaP iT!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ooh, Dim's been reading and he's pisssssed. Hi Dim, did we get under your "tough" skin? 🖕

"Hot dogs are his favorite fruit. There's a big myth that it's blueberries, but it's NOT."

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
When you go all the way back to Publix because you forgot... ice cream.

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.25.44 PM.png

Such awkward footage in the grocery store. Way to get crotch shots of unsuspecting customers in the store, you fucks.

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Stanny days are numbered. She just got engaged so I assume this is not a job a married person would want to do.

• Wow

CMDisney

VIP Member
I know this has been discussed many times on this thread... But, as J gets older, I am absolutely shocked by his level of development.

Wtf is with Tim, Jenn and StannyLyn that this 2-1/2 year old boy (not a baby, Jenn) still needs to be hand-fed and cannot be understood AT ALL.

Yep... I am officially calling out StannyLyn. She has proven herself to be what we all thought she would be.

And... Tim and Jenn would rather pay this thirsome to travel with them, than actually work with their little boy.

You suck, StannyLyn.

At 8:25 in the video Tim says “if it’s convenient then it doesn’t have to be as good.”

That should be on the Bojonowski Family crest.
Seems to fit the results from StannyLyn.

2020planner

VIP Member
Spelled Jenn as "Jen" 🤔

But used the words...
"you guys"
"literally"
"100%"
"obnoxious"
"trolls"

😅🤔😅
Yeah, it sounds like she's just talking to herself - especially in the second one. "You just keep doing what you're doing."

I had immediate visions of - 🤣

1654870632454.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

airbusA330

VIP Member
LOL that’s what I was talking about in the last thread. I mean how have they not already booked this?
Hilarious thing about some RCCL and X suites I’ve priced out before…they’re all still way cheaper than that awful suite they booked twice on DCL.

Mikey Kay and TTT “pivoting” to be a cruise vlog. 🥱 How boring.

Eat. Eat. Bitch. Eat. Awful excursion. Eat. Bitch.

Jen237

Chatty Member
Complaining about the inconsistency of delivery of their subscription meal service! Here’s a thought why not just buy ingredients from the supermarket and actually cook from a real recipe! It’s not the hard Jenn because you love actually cooking right?

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Around 13:56, you can still hear audio from their Aura infomercial while Dim's talking. Nice job editing Ginn!

• Haha
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
HOLD THE FUCK UP

THE SLACKERS ARE SO LAZY THEY REUSED THE SAME GOD DAMN FOOTAGE FROM THE FIRST AURA #SPONSORED #AD they did back in April....

April

June

• Wow
  • Haha

shaunnaj86

Not that I'm defending Tim but why don't people pick up on the shit Jenn does to him too....ick. Ooorrr is this Jenny 16 dinners commenting on a burner account which she will show Tim later to be like see Tim be nice to me, people are picking up on your nastiness because I leave it in the vlogs so they'll feel sorry for me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
What's with all mush here lately? They way Tim looked at her like STOP!
Probably because Tattle made a comment that they don't show each other any affection towards each other anymore and Jenny No Showers is going to show them!

And since we are talking about Jenny Showers stalking this page I have some pointers for her:
1) Buy some shorts that fit (we can't see the size, but we can see the toe)
2) Wash you kid with a freaking washcloth or buy him a luffa. Go to Wally World, no one in cuntcierge will care.
3) Take a shower at least once a day
4) Fake Baking is not the same as showering
5) You and Dim have a pool and a house use it
6) Buy your kid oranges don't turn orange

• Haha

MissFitness

ZZZzzzzzzzzz. They just keep showing shit on repeat. Two series of the same frickin' cruise basically, and now this. Same island, same house, same, same, same. Their little turd of a channel is just circling the toilet...💩

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Dimothy has more sweaters and coats than bathing suits. 🤯 You’d think he would at least have a few. They have a pool and whore themselves out to Marriotts, airBnBs, & Sea World Discovery Cove enough to warrant more than one.

Reactions: 20