Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Imagine paying a few thousand dollars just to use a pool with a slide and to grill burgers (while complaining about not knowing where anything is in the house, of course, and complaining about walking far to go see a sunset)... when you have a pool at home and a grill.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Tax collector site finally updated. They now owe $6,287.14 to pay off what is called a real estate certificate now. Interesting system.

• Wow
  • Haha
I don’t get it … they live in Florida .. why have his outdoor toys in the kitchen? Lazy bastards.
What also annoys me about all the toys and general stuff is that they act so holier than thou about doing good things for the environment like driving a Tesla and eating vegan, solar panels on the house, etc, etc, but the amount of sheer consumption and plastic shit they buy is comical. None of that is good for the environment from how it’s made to how they will eventually dispose of it. Virtue signaling, what saviors of the environment they are!

• Heart

leigh123

A trip through the Publix grocery store what riveting content I can’t imagine why Disney doesn’t want them back on the media list

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I wonder if J$’s cousins asked him or their aunt/uncle why he has 2 mommies while they were all at the house together.
“Dad, why don’t we have 2 mommies too?”
Dim’s brother: well kids, it’s because your mom and dad are functioning adults who can take care of you!

• Haha

Jen237

Chatty Member
When is YouTube going to change their designation to family channel? It clearly isn't a travel channel as they don't even attempt to impart basic information and give the toddler the GoPro.
The only other thing that stood out from more of the same is that Buddy doesn't acknowledge his mother at all now, he has to be prompted by the same question by, well, anyone else to even answer. I can understand how hard it must be for him to focus on anything from the obvious lack of most vital micronutrients in his diet. The only thing we can hope is that mamalyn gives him the fruits and veggies he needs from her own plate.
Exactly! Don’t forget that these two liars said directly to camera not long before he was born, that their channel would not be turned into everything about the baby and that he(J$), would not be the focus of the channel. Such bullshitters. The way they have exploited their child for cash is so wrong😡

• Sick

MissFitness

1654989029216.png

Oh.ma.gawd. This has to be Jenn boosting up the comments. I'm telling myself it has to be her, because my brain just can't handle that it's an actual Stan. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

ImRonBurgundy?

I know that this is a bit off-topic being a Slacker-centric thread and all…but I just noticed there isn’t a thread here focusing on JoJo’s world. That guy is #2 for me right behind the slackers in terms of shameless, out-of-touch douchey YouTubers.

I know a lot of folks think Kyle Pallo is unbearable (and I agree) but his buddy JoJo is the king of clickbait. His latest entry had this title…
1655243117289.jpeg

It ended up being about deciding to do a last minute night trip to Magic Kingdom! This dude is so fake and shameless I want to throw up! Stop it with the clickbait…it’s a douche move.

Anybody else think this guy is a complete douchey bro?

• Wow
  • Sick

minniehere

I’m sure the owners of this rental house is just thrilled with all their complaints about it. Some notes:
*jenn- your shorts should always be longer than your vagina.
*get your toiletries together BEFORE your vacation and buy groceries before you get to a vacation destination where everything is marked up. (I know I know cuntsierge and all)
*ummm why is Lynn needed for these vacations?
*STOP FEEDING YOUR KID- don’t actually stop feeding him, I mean let him feed himself (gotta clarify)
* most BORING house tour ever
* the bar soap provided is just fine, you don’t need to buy your $20 hand soap from cvs
*turn a sock inside out to wash your child???! 🤮🤮🤮
*please for everyone’s sake, Jenn, invest in a better bra. A good bra does sooooo much for bigger girls. White shorts that your cooch is is trying to eat, not so much

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Hey did you guyzzzz hear the water was rough (*shows 6 inch waves*)? It was rough. By the way, it was rough. In case you didn't know the water was rough. So rough.
Tim seems very wimpy and honestly "soft." Like, omg it may rain, in Florida, on the coast, on an island. No fucking way?!! So what? When you go to more tropical locations, you can expect rain every day. If you get up early and get out early, you can usually get good beach time in before the afternoon rain. Also, omg, the waves are so choppy. Um, nope, they weren't that bad. For someone like me who grew up near the Pacific Ocean, I have to laugh at him calling that "rough."

I just find it ridiculous how particular and fragile he seems about anything going against "perfection" - yet, they have stuff at their home piled everywhere, among other issues in their every day life.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Someone left a comment in response and also asked that they do not abuse the policy of sponsoring guests since they are not friends or family. I imagine it won't last long or will get a nasty response from the original person who offered.
Not only aren't they directly related to anyone in the military, they live just down the road! Why take away a room a well deserving person and their family could use only to have it occupied by a local, do-nothing, complaining, narcissist vlogger and his wife who refuses to even raise her own child?

• Heart
I literally do not understand why they brought Lyn on this vacation. For why??? What is she doing during the day? The kid naps for half the day and then the rest of the time I would assume he was swimming or at the beach with the rest of the family. What was she getting paid to do??? Why spend the money to have someone there to change diapers and cut your kids food.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn you don’t NEED a fucking grill brush. Crumple up a wad of tin foil and use that to scrub the grates. Goddamn she has no common sense

Pardon these nightmare inducing close ups of the bitches face…

…but is that a black eye?
9E7535CA-EFF7-41CA-B247-CEA4372DD2DA.jpeg
4DE8DB93-2B14-4FDB-8DE6-14620B06DE98.jpeg
B79D7DA1-7309-4E47-BDD2-3DCAD561069A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn's too scared to drive a regular car (that comes with safety features and airbags and is sturdier) in traffic, but using a golf cart is a-okay? I wouldn't want to even be a passenger in a golf cart if I have to share the road with cars even though I don't have a car "anxiety" issue.

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.22.22 PM.png

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is not the buddies first car wash I distinctly remember a video where they were waiting for Jenn to get her hair dyed and they went through a car wash
I came here to say this. How do we (the unwell) know their miracle prop's milestones better than his parents?

Also, I think the scene with them all snuggling in the bed was gross. That should have been an intimate family moment, not some performance for 800,000 subs. Absolutely disgusting that this is the material they are putting out for people to watch.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I put this out there before, but people wanted me to wait till the latest cruise series was completed.
I was comparing the two very similar cruises just months apart. Granted it was a 4-day vs a 7 day. Both staying in the Roy O Disney Suite.
(views as of this posting)

4-day Bucket List Dream Cruise: March

7-day Fantasy Cruise: May - Mother’s Day

Now I will leave it to those that can explain the analytics and the approximate cost of the respective cruises.

Dream = Roy O Disney Suite, plus adjacent room for Nanny Lynn and Jackson.

Fantasy I am confused on.
Roy O Disney Suite, where Jackson apparently slept.
Plus Tim’s parents’ room.
But where did Nanny Lynn stay??
Thank you for the data, I like graphs. Ironically the red line resembles Tim's investment portfolio if he went all in on DIS.

1654734354507.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Furmingoes

What the fuck did I just watch?! Was a significant portion of that video seriously a musical montage of crotches grocery shopping?!?! I need a drink...

• Haha