Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It's probably best to brush his teeth since he won't be able to do it good enough but they could at least allow him once they are done to do it himself, I don't see the harm in once it's done to let him have the toothbrush an mimic their movements so he knows how to do it, although it seems he doesn't quite know how to mimic, am sure it's been mentioned in past videos he just sort of stares at people, it's honestly quite sad to see that he doesn't know how to mimic others movements, goes to show just how much they don't fully interact with him when somthing like that should come easy to him

• Sad
Reactions: 7

esc2476

Chatty Member
This is incorrect. My daughter was diagnosed as Type 1 when she was 5 and there is no one in the family with T1. It was the result of a virus that attacked her pancreas and stopped it producing insulin. That's not to say it can't be genetic. However, any one of us can become Type 1 diabetic at any time if our pancreas stops producing insulin for whatever reason (stress can be a factor too). The consultant advised us that our youngest daughter has as much chance as anyone else of also getting it and isn't more likely because her sister has it.

I too was a little concerned when I saw Jackson drinking that way as that was precisely how I suspected my daughter's T1. If anyone is concerned at all about excessive thirst, unexplained weight loss, being tired and peeing more...please get your glocse levels checker, it can get very serious very quickly.
My son was diagnosed at the same age about 18 months ago and when I saw him taking a swig of that water, T1 was with first thing that came to my mind. My spouse's grandparent had it, so there was a connection for us, albeit somewhat distant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Webster101

Chatty Member
Seriously…for the $60,000.00 they spent on CUNTcierge cruises and other bullshit they could have put a hefty down payment on a cute little beach place…
Very true butttttttttttttttt would they actually use it? Seems they'd get bored really fast & their stans wouldn't like it- it's not like it's boring and the same crap over and over now.... Food for thought?

dingdangdong

I'd like to think it's the light an the angle of it all because burgers cannot be eaten pink an food poisoning is absolutely brutal, I myself just got over food poisoning after being out at a restaurant an it's not fun an I doupt Dim an gin would be able to deal with a kid that has it at home if it's not strong enough for him to be admitted into hospital
This has probably been said a hundred times by now but literally everyone (except me) eats burgers pink in America.

• Sick

Webster101

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I find it quite rude and offensive that Jenn is being compared to a manatee. I mean manatees are such beautiful and lovely creatures ! Nothing like thunder thighs Jenn 😂

Butt Butt Butt !!! (________|________) 😜

• Haha
Probably because Tattle made a comment that they don't show each other any affection towards each other anymore and Jenny No Showers is going to show them!

And since we are talking about Jenny Showers stalking this page I have some pointers for her:
1) Buy some shorts that fit (we can't see the size, but we can see the toe)
2) Wash you kid with a freaking washcloth or buy him a luffa. Go to Wally World, no one in cuntcierge will care.
3) Take a shower at least once a day
4) Fake Baking is not the same as showering
5) You and Dim have a pool and a house use it
6) Buy your kid oranges don't turn orange
This 100%. Most people would love to be able to call the McMansion home. From what I have recently read here, apparently TimSuperSpreader is using the pool more often with Jackprop while the SheBeast sleeps in. #homemovies

potatogirl741

Hehe, I host all holidays and cook all of the food, usually for 13-20 depending on the holiday. I don’t like help because they’ll get in my way and I can’t remember the last time I had to read directions. And I’m absolutely positive I have less stress doing that than she does to cook for her and fucking Tim.

Maybe he’s holding out for Gucci swim shorts? 🤣
With an attached sweater option

• Haha

DoreenP

I’ve considered doing a box meal service myself. Just feel like I’m cooking the same old things all the time. Just want to try it for the variety. Something outside my comfort zone. Just trying new recipes and picking up different ingredients at the grocery store can actually be very stressful for someone like myself (anxiety ridden hag 😉). Speaking of anxiety, I’m shocked Jenn would ride in that golf cart on public streets with all that traffic. I would never be able to do it.

dingdangdong

I like how even their stans know their idols are not into having anything but sunshine and non-gay rainbows blown up their asses so they're so cautious to say anything beyond cringe compliments.

View attachment 1336072

View attachment 1336073
At first I thought that woman meant they put braces on her 2.5 year old, and I was like, ok, liar. I know they say prolonged binky use is bad but my 11 year old never even took one and needs braces.

Webster101

Chatty Member
Oh my god so sorry if this has been said I didn’t have time to scan the threads as I watch the latest video but Tim clearly says something that shows he reads here. “ Hotdogs are his (Jackson’s) favorite fruit there’s a big myth that is a blueberries, but clearly it’s not”
Ole Timmeh is so full of shit!

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I don’t know if this was addressed by the Bojokes.

They bragged about tipping over $10K on their “Bucket List Cruise” in March. Yet I don’t recall them doing the same flexing on the Mother’s Day Cruise.

Did I miss something?

I know we speculate about this.
But do we know for a fact?
I have always wondered about this. It could explain his zoned out, blank stared, drugged out like demeanor at times. And his constant drooling at 2.5 years.
Complete speculation, a theory someone on tattle came up with

It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines
It’s so different in the UK, can only be prescribed by a doctor and generally only started by a hospital for kids who are really struggling. Putting a child on melatonin in the UK is not a decision that is taken lightly. When I was first put on it my Mum even had to collect the drug from the hospital not the pharmacy! I think that’s changed now though but the hospital has to start it

Last edited:
  • Heart

Webster101

Chatty Member
Let him eat himself- hell you can wash his wittle hands from dirt- I believe ole Timmeh has gotten worse being anal.. he's teaching that toddler how he was taught & it ain't right!! Idiots!!!

ERock11518

Over here it would just be a huge no no to have pink burgers an places would get in trouble for it, my dad as a head chef would have a fit if he seen us eat a pink burger, you are really taking chances with that, if adults want to risk it then fine but kids certainly shouldn't be forced into taking that risk just because the parent couldn't care, ground meat should always be cooked throughly due to risks of parasites an bacteria, its not the same as whole cuts that can be eaten pink since anything wrong would be on the outside
You guys had a lot of different issues with meat over there. I know mad cow was actually a big deal and it just wasnt here. The majority of people will order a burger done medium. The center gets warm enough without it being a safety issue.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Best guess is their son isn't featured enough in the videos to cause comments to be turned off. In a 20 minute video he might be on screen say 5 minutes. Or maybe enough people haven't complained about it? YouTube has a ton of algorithms though surely they can detect kids in videos at this point.
They're still very much dependent on reports. AI is getting better, it is able to sample the uploads to make sure they're not infringing audio copyrights but image processing is still very much in its infancy.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
J$'s burger is definitely pink and looks medium rare. Kid's burgers should ALWAYS be cooked through (well done). As an adult I eat medium or medium-well burgers when I'm at a decent restaurant. I trust they're using good enough food hygiene to keep me safe and I've never had any issues. But you don't take those risks with kids, even if you're making it yourself. I mean...you guys tell me what his burger looks like.
View attachment 1342659View attachment 1342660
Yeah that just doesn't look done, it's one thing to go to a restaurant an have pink (still don't believe in that) an another to do it yourself, a restaurant is going to have qualified chefs that know what they are doing an are experienced or at least they should be, doing anything yourself it should be done right, unless you have those years of training, qualifications an experience then you need to always make sure food is cooked throughly an juices run clear ESPECIALLY for a child when it comes to a lot of meat, I can't quite remember but he done this on a BBQ as well right? Which personally is even worse because heats on bbqs change, they aren't controlled as much as a stove, even I don't cook burgers alone on the bbq, I still get my dad to check an I'd say am quite confident with food

The last thing she needs is encouragement 😂

• Haha