Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Someone way more talented than me should edit up that Aura ad in their video but put in references to TimBo riding on a turtle nest beach at night and JennBo asking if gay is contagious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
I ate a cupcake today at work and got icing on my fingers. I licked my fingers and thought Tim would approve. 🤣

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I think I started watching the channel around 2016....I never looked at the comments... around 2019 I looked at the comments on a home vlog and I remember seeing the very first Stan comment and thinking wtf. They said "have you ever seen anyone load a dishwasher as well as Jenn" Started scrolling through the rest and thinking holy crap, these people are insane. Started hating the channel from then on. So Jenn, leaving all those wonderful comments and deleting anything that is not blowing air up your ass, is not the smartest thing and doesn't translate to more subscribers.
Or when they praised her for being a magician in the kitchen…one time she made black beans and rice and people thought she was incredible…like what in the actual fuck?

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "ohhhhh yeahhhh, that's a good looking cuban sandwich right there"

That is like the saddest most unappetizing sandwich I've ever seen.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.32.42 PM.png

Another interesting "editing" choice to include the entire blurry trip going downstairs.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.37.15 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Every time Ginn says she can't remember something about J$'s very long 2.5 years of life, she's like "I'll have to rewatch that video". Of course she'd also be better about remembering how they've raised J$ if she'd had more than a minimal role in raising her own child. But just sad all around.

Ginn pointing out another comment to block.
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.08.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.04.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
For fuck's sake.

First, they're still hand-feeding him breakfast like he's 8 months old or doesn't have his own arms and hands. And second, they ask him what he dreamt about at the same time they're trying to put food in his mouth. So what, he's supposed to answer you like a trained puppet with his mouth full? Already teaching him it's okay to have food in your mouth and talk at the same time like the two of them? Can the kid not just eat breakfast in peace??

View attachment 1338624
He looked like he was being held hostage when they were interrogating him in this part.

That house looked awful, not the kind of place I’d like to stay on vacation.

And who goes on holiday without toiletries! They’re so dense!

Jenn forgot to finish getting dressed, didn’t she? She had nothing on her bottom half.

I wonder what tanning salons are like in Orlando? It’s very unusual for them to spray the palms of her hands. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

shaunnaj86

From the description of this vlog "We got up and the first thing Jackson asked to do was go to the grocery store to buy some pretzels".. no, the first thing your child asked for MULTIPLE times was fruit. FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT you idiots.

Tim cuts the camera off here and then turns it back on and says now Jackson wants pretzels. Timmy boy, did you turn the camera off and say something about pretzels because they are cheaper and don't rot on you to the prop since you were butthurt he wouldn't go swimming with you?

Where else would he alllll of a sudden (if no bluey was on) think about pretzels?! Feed your kid what he actually asked for you dummy.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Dim: We're out in the ocean.
Ginn: We ARE out in the ocean!
Ginn: Saaaaannndddd!

Ginn is slightly panicked when Dim says there's fish (...in the ocean), but when he tells her they're white fish, she says. "ohh, okay". 😆

Wow. This is just such amazing footage.
View attachment 1343718
This vlog was a big stretch. They have zero content and are just going on vacations and trips and calling it a vlog when all they did was hang out with fam and eat. These are worse than my trip recaps on Facebook of our family beach vacations where I post videos and pics for relatives who couldn't be there. This murky underwater shit would have been left on the cutting room floor. 🤣

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I'm still so flabbergasted at how they do the bare minimum to get by. Twelve years they've been doing this "job", and they're just so awful at it. When they finally tank, Tim's going to have to get a really high paying job to support that lazy lump of shit he's married to. She will either refuse to get a job, or she won't last. Maybe she could dust off her sandblasting skills and head back to the jukebox factory. She'll have to work a late shift, though, since she can't get out of bed before noon.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
These two just have zero "street smarts" with anything. It is like they never think of anything and nothing crosses their minds to plan or figure things out. Who doesn't bring their own toiletries if they are so particular on what they use (Tim).

Tim also seems bewildered by "nicely decorated" rooms, like saying how much he loves the decor and color schemes. As if they couldn't pay a freaking decorator to do this in their home for less than a single cuntcierge cruise. He always makes a big deal about decor and style but their own house is a hideous puke color with dated fixtures and cabinets, and they use a sheet as a curtain in J's room. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

travesty

VIP Member
I am so baffled by their nonsense. They have been to this exact house before haven’t they? Why didn’t they even bother to watch their own video to know the things they should remember to bring. How are they making 5 videos of their boring stupid shit for a vacation they have already done? It’s like home vlogs and home away from home vlogs. How are people still watching this crap?
I read that as "I'm so baffled by their existence" and it still worked.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
If he reads here then he really doesn't care how bad these videos truly are and chooses to do nothing about how bad the editing ends up. That blurry scene in the stairs was so pointless and worthless, but was left in to show what? J holding Tim's hand and not hers to go down the stairs? There was no reason for that clip. So was Jenn showing how she is left out? What was the point?

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Riiight, that's why she gets a nanny for the kid and still talks and interacts with him like an alien who has never interacted with children before or someone's 105-year-old senile great-great-great aunt who hasn't had to take care of children for decades. Are we talking about the same person who acts like she just won the lottery whenever she gets to hang out without her child?
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.43.11 PM.png

They'd have to actually... parent... to have a "style", Tammy. We really don't need any more blabbing, malnourished, tablet-hypnotized, simultaneously neglected yet spoiled, melatonin-dependent toddlers raised by Slacker-style parents. 🤢
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.50.13 PM.png

Tweety must not get out much. "No." is also a whole sentence, but that doesn't make anyone a genius.
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.53.43 PM.png

Hey Marjie, if you want to be Slacker extended family, you too can be shit-talked publicly by Ginn on twitter if you ever ask her a valid common sense question or rub her the wrong way!
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 8.55.42 PM.png

You GuyYYyyyyYyzzzzzz. I went to the car wash for the first time evarrrrrrr

View attachment 1326875
I'm surprised all this soap so close to Ginn didn't give her an anxiety attack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Webster101

Chatty Member
View attachment 1341406
It looks like some of their stans do offer to give them freebies. I bet a lot of their DVC stays were given to them by stans.

I saw a comment on the live chat saying that a piece of art (used picture frame emojis) was on its way to them. So at least some of the stans must know where to send stuff. Not to mention people reaching out to them on Instagram with DVC points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of their cruises were bankrolled by the stans in some way or another.

Yet these two liars still pretend they’ve got much more money than they actually have.
Please goodness NO.. we have friends that are retired military and wouldn't be very happy knowing how much they spent with grifters lounging about.. Unreal, ole Timmeh hasn't served shit- our friend served proudly as an officer & cardiologist.