Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JL7791

Maybe because they're already on sale, but the code "TRACKER" doesn't do anything. It's the same price without the code! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Right now everything is on sale so the code is useless. Lmao

2022-06-09 14_08_44-Shipping Method - Aura Frames - Checkout.png

2022-06-09 14_09_23-Shipping Method - Aura Frames - Checkout.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Please goodness NO.. we have friends that are retired military and wouldn't be very happy knowing how much they spent with grifters lounging about.. Unreal, ole Timmeh hasn't served shit- our friend served proudly as an officer & cardiologist.
That resort isn’t very big either. It should be used by military only!

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"We don't eat indoors... unless it's on a cruise ship or Anna Maria Island or anywhere where there is no outdoor seating."

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
Has no one reported them to social services? I'm not sure how easy it is in America and I'm not sure much would be able to come of it but still is it an option to help the little one. Or is there still that thing in America where people are worried that they could get sued (in this case by the Trackers) for doing it.
I think that's a step too far. They're not hitting him or starving him. He's mostly safe. I'm sure child services have more urgent cases to deal with. I think it's more a family intervention that's required.

• Heart

Saul's Gal

Please goodness NO.. we have friends that are retired military and wouldn't be very happy knowing how much they spent with grifters lounging about.. Unreal, ole Timmeh hasn't served shit- our friend served proudly as an officer & cardiologist.
Someone left a comment in response and also asked that they do not abuse the policy of sponsoring guests since they are not friends or family. I imagine it won't last long or will get a nasty response from the original person who offered.

Reactions: 16

Quasimodo

VIP Member
View attachment 1336610
No Scott…parents who juggle real jobs, after school activities, cooking after work, general home maintenance and standard cleaning need a vacation. They are the last 2 people in the world who need a vacation.
When you go on so many vacations that your day-to-day life is deteriorating (and you can't even be bothered to pay your property taxes...), you actually need *less * vacationing.

• Heart

esc2476

Chatty Member
So Fort Pampers has been infiltrated by a mouse!?!?!? Looks like they’re back in Disney’s good graces.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Why does Ginn always have show off J$ in his pajamas? She always does a head to toe shot of him in his PJs. It's so voyeuristic. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Maleficent50

VIP Member
just watching the latest - around 10 mins when Dim is taking J$ down the stairs (by death gripping his wrist rather than holding his hand) J$ says sorry dad .. Dim asks why and J$ said for going down the stairs… 😳 are they telling him off for going downstairs when not filming? Why else would he say that and WHY keep it in the video? Dim trying to talk over him about ice cream but it’s pretty clear to hear given the kiddo is hard to understand usually ….

• Wow
  • Sad
I literally do not understand why they brought Lyn on this vacation. For why??? What is she doing during the day? The kid naps for half the day and then the rest of the time I would assume he was swimming or at the beach with the rest of the family. What was she getting paid to do??? Why spend the money to have someone there to change diapers and cut your kids food.
I am betting her duties also include assisting Jen with video editing at this point. Also, I found it weird her room wasn't even on the same level as Buddy's since she is suppose to be her charge.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Jenn you don’t NEED a fucking grill brush. Crumple up a wad of tin foil and use that to scrub the grates. Goddamn she has no common sense

Pardon these nightmare inducing close ups of the bitches face…

…but is that a black eye?View attachment 1340967View attachment 1340968View attachment 1340970
1) goddamn, she's got the teeny tiniest eyes. as she expands everywhere else, her eyes get even more tiny. Her whole face looks infected with... something. Stop peeing in the pool Ginn and then rubbing your face!
2) she reminds me of Charlize Theron in.... Monster
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.33.42 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Was that vlog 20 mins of slide footage? Seriously why did we need to see various ways you throw the camera down the slide. My god they are getting awful at this.

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Seriously, does this woman not own a mirror?! Those shorts .... :sick: #pleaseputawaythevajay

2022-06-13 (15).png

And if you know you are going to be in front of a camera why wouldn't you wash your hair?

2022-06-13 (6).png

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They are ridiculous. Frozen blueberries are great for smoothies. not for snacking. They get too mushy. Which is funny, coming from these two who are constantly worried about him making a mess.
Imagining blueberry stains all over their sofa :D I love it.

• Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Wow... Only watched five minutes of tonight's video.

Jenn should feel horrible as a mother. J-Money seems to feel way more safe in the water with TimDouche.

More importantly... J$ has nearly zero articulation. WTF!!!? His parents can barely understand him.

If $StannyLyn reads here... Screw you! The Snackers announced to the world that you were there to educate "Buddy." You have done nothing more than be a weirdo-thirsome to Jenn and Tim. Way fail. Add this success to your resume. ISH!