Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
So Timmy sold his soul to the devil so she would have a kid for him. In turn he has to supply nannies, unlimited vacations, ill-fitting clothing and all the wine she can drink. The magic is wearing off and his irritation with her and her whining is showing.

Reactions: 20
It’s so good to be back to reading y’all’s snark ♥ We had a fantastic, affordable Hawaiian honeymoon eating seafood for every meal because we NEVER have it (…ok, we’re from landlocked state so a bit of truth to that). I even added some royalty free music to my snorkeling videos at the airport, idk how Jenn manages to get it all this hard work done!

Omfg the trivia in their latest video. No one cares. I cannot fathom filming multiple trivia games thinking it makes for good content. And they can’t wrap their minds around how the Pop! game show style trivia works. A fucking waste of time and money. I bet these shut ins don’t realize most bars offer weekly trivia for free.

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
So this cruise was ~20K too?

Wow. Within a few months, blowing 40K on BORING cruises of them being rude and bad at trivia, stuffing their faces and ignoring their child? I guess Cuntcierge on the fantasy includes free COVID tho at least.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My daughter and I rode Guardians today. It was very smooth, the backwards launch was my favorite part. The spinning was a little much for me but I closed my eyes and I think it made it worse.

That said, I did NOT have any sort of heavenly moment. I did not revisit my mothers death. It was just a really good ride. We had I Ran, by Flock of Seagulls, so maybe Tears for Fears would have given me a different experience? So, I still think Jenn is in need of some serious mental health treatment to react the way she did.

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
I’m not a psychiatrist - just an unhinged person myself - but I’ve said it before that I think a lot of Jenn’s personality flaws are caused by her unresolved trauma continuing to affect her life, and her controlling (probably almost to the point of emotional abuse) husband has attempted to “control” her anxiety by enabling instead of supporting her and seeking the help she needs. I bet that she would have become way more tolerable if they had split before The Buddy got involved. That poor child

• Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
i know it happens with some (increasing) regularity here but i just need to point out how lovely it is that us three unwell here have managed to become a support system, an actual resource for disney/vacations, and a general sounding board for each other, on the very things we used to watch the trackers for. it’s really refreshing to see and i’m so glad to have found my way here. my heart goes out to you all who have lost parents - mine are still with me but i did have to pretty severely emotionally detach from mine when i was 19 (i’m 34 now) (and it was for my own good, but still… it was a Lot), and it’s been lovely reading the love and support here. we’re so unwell, huh??
I agree. I love our little community! WHEN their channel goes up in flames and we no longer have new stuff to critique, we’ll all still have to meet here to keep up with Disney advice, skincare, nutrition, anything. Lol

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim, shirtless, robe semi-open with his chest hair showing. Jenn in her 2nd lounge outfit for the evening, guffawing at everything Tim says. I will not think another second about what happened either before or after this, and will go wipe my brain of all memories of this scene.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ginn said it is a "spiritual" experience. You don't have a spirit though...

She also said it literally feels like you're floating in space. Um, Ginn, I don't know how to tell you this, but you haven't actually BEEN TO SPACE, so how can you know what it literally feels like????! You're a blackhole of stupidity.
She also hasn’t died yet she keeps saying it’s like the afterlife. She hopes this is what her mom felt? What the fuck is wrong with her?

Hey did you guys know that Megan graduated yesterday? She’s only posted it 9 million times already?

• Haha
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
1652820425575.png

Ginn - "I wish my Mom could have experienced it"

ALSO WTF

They let J$ ride Gran Fiesta Tour sitting on the outside of the boat?

I thought all kids under a certain age had to be in the middle of the row?

Ginn complained about her Banh Mi Burger because it came on a regular hamburger roll and not a sub roll/french roll.

Also "we don't eat inside" yet they are eating inside at Creations Cafe because that's the only option.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Neither of my children attended daycare. I was fortunate enough to be able to stay at home with them. However, my kids never lacked social interaction with other kids. We did all sorts of kid/toddler classes. Baby dance, baby gymnastics, they went to the kid club at the Y while I worked out, we were in a moms club where we did field trips and playgroups.

Jenn has diarrhea of the mouth. She just uncontrollably says whatever pops into her mind and it keeps flowing. She doesn't even think about what she's said previously and whether or not it contradicts what she's said before. My sister got bit in daycare? 30+ years ago? Clearly not at the daycare where she'd put J$. The teachers from that daycare her sister went to are long gone.

By that reasoning, J$ shouldn't go to kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, etc. He really shouldn't even go to high school. Can kindergarteners not bite? Teachers in 1st-2nd grade still have 18 kids in the class to the 1 teacher, which is a higher ratio than daycare. Kids hit, say mean things, push, shove. Kids are even worse in middle and high school. When they see videos of J$ crapping himself on a livestream, kids are going to be ruthless. And you know that shit (pun intended) is going to get out. The internet is forever and kids can find anything online.

• Heart

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Like I don’t know how to feel about this. She was crying thinking about her dead mom while riding a roller coaster all because she imagined that fun superhero experience was what her mom’s death was like. She is clearly unwell and her useless partner does not seem to be supporting her at all, only enabling her. Like fucking yikes

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So first she said the cruise vlog would be out tomorrow, now she's saying GotG will be out tomorrow. Oh wait, I forgot Ginn has NO concept of time, dates, hours, days, time zones, etc.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
What resolution is that at? 144p? Holy crap.
Jenn's angled the camera to cut off the bulk of her body 🤣
Yeah, Tim's not looking great these days. He looked better with some pudge on his cheeks.
Tim looks ill. Like physically and mentally. I wonder if you can be physically (instead of metaphorically) sick of another person’s shit?? Because if so, Tim is definitely sick of Jenn’s shit.
I know I’m not even around the bitch and I’m sick of her

and those gawd awful open mouth smiles - I hope bugs fly into their mouths
I think Tim is hoping a dick flies into his

• Haha

Tommytomtom

Speaking of fucked up priorities, why does she always dress like she's in a witness protection program in public, and then changes her outfit completely and puts on makeup for their stupid fucking live shows on the same day? (this is a rhetorical question) This bitch couldn't even put on actual pants for her son's birthday or brush her hair.

View attachment 1274495 View attachment 1274494
Well she did say in an old vlog that she dresses like that on purpose when she goes out to make it less likely that she will be kidnapped. And she was being completely serious.

You may be aware of that but I bet there are a lot of newer members here that didn't catch that when it was brought up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You guuuyyzzzz, Ginn had to do so much laundry. Or I guess, they had a lot of laundry, she didn't say she's actually done it yet.

They had to take a break after the cruise and "rest" because a 7-day cruise for a toddler is "a lot". Maybe don't go on multiple cruises and trips in a span of just a few months, how about that?

• Sick
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Did he just fucking say "Mommy and Lynn are gonna ride..."? You are talking to viewers, Tim, not J. We don't need you to call her Mommy to us. In fact, please don't. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Uh Oh.....Tim's mansplaining about changing time zones meanwhile Gin is probably in the other room balled up in the fetal position cause time is hard

• Haha