The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely tried to hide Stanny but she’s there next to Tim

Also it’s I pronounced fee-low not fye-low

Reactions: 13
And duck off Ginn I’ve zero interest in your ovaries. I’ve said it before you need to pursuade Dim to give you the D to get pregnant

Reactions: 7
Ginn walks like one leg is shorter than the other. Everything wobbles on her when she waddles. It's not normal to not even be 40 yet and be like that. But she's totally "healthy" guyzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know you were just trying to be informative but I can't stand Pete. Sounds like he was extra douchey in this dining review with his so diversified palate. You think Jenn and Tim act like they are entitled....Pete takes it to another level.
😂 I will take Pete over T&J any day!
I so want to punch J in the face so badly!
(wishing and doing, though, are so very different)

You are right. It was the subject matter/experience that I wanted to share and not the presenters.

Pete is the ultimate DIVO, but has a generous, kind heart. His companies helped raise over $1M for GKTW over the past several years and he freely utilizes his DVC points for his family members who aren’t as financially blessed as him.
(just making a statement here. So please no snarky comebacks)

Corey F has a child’s palate, yet is the face of the DIS dining channel. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Both Corey and Drake have long hair (nothing wrong with that, my grandson has long hair) but they chose to pull their hair back to dine at Citrico. It was not a good choice, as they looked horribly unkempt with strands hanging down the sides.

I just picture Tim talking Chris Pratt (TheHolyMoly) into this dining experience and making sure Chris picks up the check.

And even if Tim were to take Jenn on his own, thank goodness they would be in a separate room from other guests! The WIDE bites, open mouth chewing, talking with mouths full, snorts, slurps, giggles and burps would be contained to that room.

🤔. On the cruises it seems like they get seated on the perimeter, away from others.
Or is this my imagination?
I’ll have to look when the Mother’s Day Cruise videos come out.
So many things I will be looking for!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I legitimately thought this was the tip of a small slender dick about to slap this witch in the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
456A22A4-01DA-4933-9622-E8B8087C2A7D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Tim Tracker #73- Jenn, your ovaries aren't patented by DisneyWorld- no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even when in the park when meeting their “friends,” the Slackers still have to live by Tattle:

-doing things Jackson wanted (playing at the park, seeing butterflies)

-not eating burgers

-not showing Lyn or her food

Maybe Tattle is teaching the Slackers to be more normal human beings?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks like the Ginger Minger has for got to put her bra on in todays vlogg - as they are walking out of the park towards the end of this vlog her boobs were swinging down near her belly button - not a good look for someone who certainly needs a good old firm control bra/boulder holder!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'll bet Tim is still downing at least one burger every other day. Dude is addicted to them. He's just not showing them on camera.

And no, hot dogs are not healthier than burgers. Not at all. One can easilly argue that even in ones claiming to be beef, there's no telling what cuts of beef, bone and cartilage are in there, topped off with some wonderful chemicals to preserve and add texture and color. Mmmm. Tasty.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Watching her plod around EPCOT with the hideous clothes she has on makes her look like an old woman. All she needed to top off the look was a visor, then she’d fit right in with the older crowd that goes to Disney!

And what’s with the bloody bum bag?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker #73 - Jenn’s bloodwork is back; doctor said ”See you next Tuesday”!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.