The Tim Tracker #73 Gorging and Hoarding on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread courtesy of @airbusA330

When we last left the Slackers/Snackers, they were filling their faces at the Flower and Garden Festival with their good friend The Holy Moley

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ginn said she was nervous this whole time about her health results but then admitted she was "nervous about nothing". She's been more proactive about getting her hair dyed 3 times than about her health which she was supposedly so nervous about. I wonder if she interrupted her doctor during her telehealth appointment at Epcot to say "monoraaaaailll!"

Doctor: "Yeah, anyway, your uterus is functional even though it's getting squished by your stomach and your worn-out colon, you were never infertile and you should get your head checked".

She's so out of touch with the errands and tasks regular people have and do, she seriously seems like an alien that's landed on earth and has no idea how to fit in with adults. "Look at me, clicking on a Zoom link all by myself!"

Such an awkward outro.... the way she talked about the popcorn bucket and wouldn't release him
Right? It looked so unnatural. I'm still confused about why her fingers looked like they just barely survived a Mt. Vesuvius eruption.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ginn said she was nervous this whole time about her health results but then admitted she was "nervous about nothing". She's been more proactive about getting her hair dyed 3 times than about her health which she was supposedly so nervous about. I wonder if she interrupted her doctor during her telehealth appointment at Epcot to say "monoraaaaailll!"

Doctor: "Yeah, anyway, your uterus is functional even though it's getting squished by your stomach and your worn-out colon, you were never infertile and you should get your head checked".

She's so out of touch with the errands and tasks regular people have and do, she seriously seems like an alien that's landed on earth and has no idea how to fit in with adults. "Look at me, clicking on a Zoom link all by myself!"

Right? It looked so unnatural. I'm still confused about why her fingers looked like they just barely survived a Mt. Vesuvius eruption.
I'm surprised she still went to Disney. Again, what kind of place is this? I've had doctor appointments where they schedule the telesession. It's not like I'm waiting ALLL day for them to call.

She really loves to give a weird narrative to her life choices. Frames it in the way where the audience can respond "poor jen"

Also, i think it was mentioned in the past how she might have a thyroid issued. I know I've contributed to that notion because she was breaking out, gain weight, seemed manic.

Here she's all "I'm totally healthy"

Then what's your damn excuse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised she still went to Disney. Again, what kind of place is this? I've had doctor appointments where they schedule the telesession. It's not like I'm waiting ALLL day for them to call.
Yeah, she knew she was going to have this appointment for the past month. Dim could have gone to meet up with Holy Moly on his own. I'm just trying to think of a scenario where I decide to go hang out with friends even though I know I have an appointment, and I know I'm about to spend a week straight with those friends, and then I have to take some time in the middle of hanging with friends to talk to my doctor. In a loud public place where everyone and their mom is using the wifi available. I'm sure she didn't bring headphones either and just chatted with her doctor on speaker and a lot of people nearby also learned about her bloodwork and uterus. (Besides the labwork, how weird is it to wait a month for ultrasound results?? Even before everything became electronic, I'd still get mailed a hard copy of my lab results, or xrays, or ultrasounds. Even if I couldn't interpret the results myself, I at least knew the results).

Reactions: 20
Yeah, she knew she was going to have this appointment for the past month. Dim could have gone to meet up with Holy Moly on his own. I'm just trying to think of a scenario where I decide to go hang out with friends even though I know I have an appointment, and I know I'm about to spend a week straight with those friends, and then I have to take some time in the middle of hanging with friends to talk to my doctor. In a loud public place where everyone and their mom is using the wifi available. I'm sure she didn't bring headphones either and just chatted with her doctor on speaker and a lot of people nearby also learned about her bloodwork and uterus. (Besides the labwork, how weird is it to wait a month for ultrasound results?? Even before everything became electronic, I'd still get mailed a hard copy of my lab results, or xrays, or ultrasounds. Even if I couldn't interpret the results myself, I at least knew the results).
I mean if she doesn't care about her privacy, fine. Whatever. I'm sure the rest of the world doesn't care...

JENN YOU'RE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS YOU PAINT YOURSELF TO BE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Gin, have you seen the back of your head recently? 👀

1651794825066.png

I mean if she doesn't care about her privacy, fine. Whatever. I'm sure the rest of the world doesn't care...

Talking about paint? :ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, so first they're at Epcot and Ginn's got her always-changing-red-hair, then "future" Dim and Ginn interrupt but she's back to having blonde hair???? Did they film that "future" bit for some other vlog where they outlined their plans, and didn't do their plans, so they had to apologize for their lack of planning? Because that's definitely prior to dying her hair. 😆 Also, good lord does her hair look absolutely greasy in the "future-but-really-the-past" shot. Her hair looks greasier than mine did when I was almost dying in the ICU a few years ago for a week and I couldn't wash my hair. 😅

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 4.56.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 4.56.58 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Less than 10 seconds in...

Tim "good morning from epcot, we're here for the flower and garden festival."

Jen "ah hahahahahaha"

She does this all the time in intros. Thats not a normal response to what tim said. 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t tie this up before thread #72 filled up.
This is in response to a video I posted regarding a new experience at Citrico Restaurant in the GF. $250 per person wine pairing dinner in the Citrico Sommelier Room. Non-alcoholic beverage pairing also available. I was saying that this is something Tim would do. @Loueylouay acknowledged that I posted the video for the content and not the creator. But somehow the conversation turned to being about the video creator, Pete.
So please excuse us as we discuss.

I won't be snarky that would be silly, it's your opinion but I disagree. Pete is a jerk. He treats his employees awful. He is way too high on his business. He opened a travel agency and his success was timing, not something ultra special but he acts like he developed the cure for cancer. He brags way more than Tim and Jenn. He thinks he is a know it all and he acts as if he sits at board meetings at Disney. Loves to hear himself talk. Often reminds people how wealthy he is such as making fun of All Stars hotels and the people that stay there As much as I can't stand Tim and Jenn I would say Pete is by far more of an ass. Yes the GKTW is wonderful but again how much from the heart because he does brag about that too. When things don't go his way his entitlement is through the roof. Also I would question his taste. He thinks whispering Canyon is amazing and that Joe Rohde is the best designer even though Animal Kingdom is the worst designed park.
Hey. I’m more with you on this than you realize.

I am just saying that if I had to choose between Pete and T&J.....I would pick Pete.

Like I said, Pete is an absolute DIVO. I’m not trying to defend his behaviors/actions. But at least he has some good qualities.

I can not name one good redeeming quality in Tim or Jenn. They are horrible human beings, making terrible parental decisions, who just take up space and contribute absolutely nothing to society!

And to your point about Pete being lucky that he started his businesses at the right time.
Same could be said about Tim and TTT.
The difference between the two is that Pete’s businesses are rebounding (after COVID).
TTT has gone stale, such that he is stealing other channels ideas, spending thousands on duplicate vacations (🤭 yawn, been there done that) and is on a downward trajectory.

Thanks @Loueylouay for the mutual respect.

Now let’s get back to the antics of the Snackers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
RIDE THE DAMN GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY RIDE ALREADY! IT BEATS THE duck OUT OF ANYTHING UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IS DOING! TIM DO IT

Reactions: 5

That was my first reaction:Wait she’s talking to her doctor about her health in front of hundreds of people. How much of an attention bleep can she be? Although I’m not sure if she thought zooming with her doctor through in a public place.Well Jenn…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t tie this up before thread #72 filled up.
This is in response to a video I posted regarding a new experience at Citrico Restaurant in the GF. $250 per person wine pairing dinner in the Citrico Sommelier Room. Non-alcoholic beverage pairing also available. I was saying that this is something Tim would do. @Loueylouay acknowledged that I posted the video for the content and not the creator. But somehow the conversation turned to being about the video creator, Pete.
So please excuse us as we discuss.

Hey. I’m more with you on this than you realize.

I am just saying that if I had to choose between Pete and T&J.....I would pick Pete.

Like I said, Pete is an absolute DIVO. I’m not trying to defend his behaviors/actions. But at least he has some good qualities.

I can not name one good redeeming quality in Tim or Jenn. They are horrible human beings, making terrible parental decisions, who just take up space and contribute absolutely nothing to society!

And to your point about Pete being lucky that he started his businesses at the right time.
Same could be said about Tim and TTT.
The difference between the two is that Pete’s businesses are rebounding (after COVID).
TTT has gone stale, such that he is stealing other channels ideas, spending thousands on duplicate vacations (🤭 yawn, been there done that) and is on a downward trajectory.

Thanks @Loueylouay for the mutual respect.

Now let’s get back to the antics of the Snackers!!
I agree! 😁

Reactions: 4
Geez, slow your roll Meg. WTF. Babies don't just appear out of nowhere.
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 5.24.11 PM.png

No need to be cryptic Chris, we all know you're going on a cruise. :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 5.24.37 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That was my first reaction:Wait she’s talking to her doctor about her health in front of hundreds of people. How much of an attention bleep can she be? Although I’m not sure if she thought zooming with her doctor through in a public place.Well Jenn…
The couch hippo has no shame whatsoever or social etiquette. Even if I was in my own damn house I’d walk away from my family to have a private call in a quiet room. But I’m also not a “pity me” attention bleep. I’d imagine some part of her wanted there to be something wrong so she’d get all kinds of comments. She’s just that kind of person.

Reactions: 15
Gin should be a writer, said no one. :oops: Here we go...

In today’s vlog we head to Disney World’s EPCOT to meet some friends for lunch! We meet and hug Pluto, which was a real highlight of our day! (the highlight of the day was NOT meeting your friends for lunch? 🤣)

We play in the playground, (J$ played, not we) see some butterflies and eat lunch at one of our favorite hidden gems in World Showcase. (Dim said he was reluctant to try Spice Road Table because it's not his favorite food. Gin, how is it "one of our favorite hidden gems?")
I know Spice Road Table is right there out in the open but we feel like it’s hidden because not a lot of people seem to go there. We hope more people will try it out on their next trip. (I/we in the same sentence again.:rolleyes:)

We (I, not we...) also share some good news that we’ve been waiting on with you, (with who? :sick:) thank you again to everyone who reached out in the comments and with messages of support and well wishes. (you are not welcome, why would anyone send you support, unless it's a bra, and well wishes, when we all know you are faking it?) We appreciate it so so much! We had a really great day and it was so good to have a fun lunch with friends! Thank you for joining along with us! Thank you for watching and we’ll see you tomorrow with a live show! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
(cross posting from RTV1 thread as I'm comparing to TTT)

Cory is live at Port Orleans for Bob Jackson's 25th anniversary of performing there.
Also in attendance is Michael Kay who's claiming he's never seen a Yeeha Bob performance. I'm very sure he's lying for attention so that people will keep asking him how he liked it. How could he be such a huge Disney fan and have never even seen a video of it?

Sounds exactly like a Tim & Jenn Tracker move. "We've never been on a cruise before" - except they had.

Reactions: 12
RIDE THE DAMN GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY RIDE ALREADY! IT BEATS THE duck OUT OF ANYTHING UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IS DOING! TIM DO IT
I’m sure Tim would’ve already ridden it if he could. The only ones who have ridden it are cast members and now invited media. Sounds like Tim didn’t make the cut this time…? For the Starcruiser Disney invited every vlogger around, even the nobodies. But this time they were more selective.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.