The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back seat of that Tesla sure looks smaller- ;) when he's 16 in a car seat and her in hers, LOL ..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, when you copy it from the headline it makes it larger with no way to shrink it. That way I would make sure I had the number right. Even if I highlight it and resize it, it comes back that same large size. Not intentional. I just won’t copy it from the current title next time :)
@airbusA330 I am still learning too..☺
3BA8CB1D-4C4B-4AF3-9958-0AF0C547E9B1.jpeg

This is the area that I can write my post on.
When I highlight one of them I get certain effects. I haven’t played with everything, though, so don’t think I am an expert.

•. B = bold letters
•. I = italic letters
•. S = a line through the letter (when we are sarcastic, salty, spicy) ie. forced taken
(just discovered recently)
•. the square with the mountain inside = I used that here (above). I clicked on it and a dashed square appeared, then a menu. I clicked on photo library and I inserted the screenshot I had taken. (new find)
• T arrow controls the text size. Which is what you probably tried. I learned this doesn’t always work.

Don’t be afraid to post. We all make mistakes, that’s how we learn. Your words/message/POV are more important than the graphics.

This also goes for our tribe members where English is a second language. Your words might not be perfect, but your meaning is heard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you complain to to guest services or whatever Universal calls it while there? If not take time to send of a quick email perhaps? I think the best hope of changing the current annoying vlogger situation is for paying customers to complain.
I absolutely did. In the NICEST way possible. I went to guest services to express my EXTREME displeasure at the amount of assholes with cameras filming CHILDREN and families without their consent. However, I was not an asshole to the guest services associate. I also received a survey when we got home yesterday and made sure to leave DETAILED accounts of how absolutely intrusive and rude 90% of the vloggers we encountered were (especially PCDouche). We did encounter Molly from allears a few times and she was lovely and ONLY FILMING herself trying to avoid shots of others when at all possible. However, the vlogging in general is RIDICULOUS especially at a water park. If I see myself in a swimsuit or our son in any vlogs im reporting them to YouTube IMMEDIATELY

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I absolutely did. In the NICEST way possible. I went to guest services to express my EXTREME displeasure at the amount of assholes with cameras filming CHILDREN and families without their consent. However, I was not an asshole to the guest services associate. I also received a survey when we got home yesterday and made sure to leave DETAILED accounts of how absolutely intrusive and rude 90% of the vloggers we encountered were (especially PCDouche). We did encounter Molly from allears a few times and she was lovely and ONLY FILMING herself trying to avoid shots of others when at all possible. However, the vlogging in general is RIDICULOUS especially at a water park. If I see myself in a swimsuit or our son in any vlogs im reporting them to YouTube IMMEDIATELY
Good for you, I wish more people would also report to YouTube if they see themselves in these videos, the more videos they have taken down the more they will maybe get the hint to be more respectful of other people, just because THEY want on cam doesn't mean everyone else wants to, I'd be mega pissed if I see my neice on these vlogs especially when we are incredible careful to keep her image off the internet as it is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So future Jenn has blonde hair…past Jenn has red? What’s going on trackers? How long before her hair just jumps out of the roots from over processing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope it didn't spoil your day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because I watched the unlisted vlog that had Dimmy taking J$ to the Science Center, some other vlog of theirs from there from 2017 came up. Normally they wouldn't have been allowed in the kids zones but Ginn snottily said the SC made an exception for them (because of course they did). Made me really uncomfortable with how 2 childless adults got to inspect every zone and Dim was just openly filming a bunch of little kids. Ginn also couldn't figure out half of the kids activities, it was too confusing for her. Dim also pointed out the tunnels for the kids were for ages 4-7, yet in the unlisted SC vlog, Dim and J$ were both crawling through the tunnels. Guess rules are for losers who don't spend $20K on cruise suites.

Also Ginn pointed out it was a little scary to be on a train to get to the SC. "Because trains are a little bit scary sometimes." Speeding around in a golf cart is a-okay though.

• Haha
  • Angry
OT - The Dis just posted a Citrico’s dining review that I see Tim taking Jenn to.

It is a private room dining, $250 per person, up to 10 course dinner with wine pairing in the Citrico Sommelier Room. There is also a non-alcoholic beverage pairing option.

3 of the 4 DIS people do not drink, neither do I, so I found the video formative

Also, Pete doesn’t eat seafood and he had informed the restaurant at time of booking. The chef made Pete some dishes just for him.

The Disney website talks about a private dining experience with a sommelier, but I don’t know if it is this specific dining experience. The one referred to on the website states a minimum of $800 spent (excluding tax and tip) with a maximum of 12 people.

I will post it here for those interested. I just watched enough to get a taste of how the experience evolves and what kind of food dishes might be served.
I know you were just trying to be informative but I can't stand Pete. Sounds like he was extra douchey in this dining review with his so diversified palate. You think Jenn and Tim act like they are entitled....Pete takes it to another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love how this latest video just has future Human Slug and Dim trying to justify themselves :rolleyes:

And of course she dramatizes her doctor's appointment. I really don't want to know about the status of your uterus Jen. This was the first I heard about her thinking she had a thyroid condition. I'm assuming she was thinking that not the 10000 daily caloric intake was the reason for her weight gain. No Jen, it's means you should just lay off the third breakfast.

Tim Tracker 73: All About Jen's Toxic Uterus

• Haha
Y'all, Ginn did her telehealth appointment with her doctor AT EPCOT. Everyone can breathe, Ginn says she's "healthy" cause her bloodwork came back normal. She thanked the stans for caring. "Me, me, me, me, me." -Ginn

They also are totally pretending Lyn's not there. Even though she's sitting next to Dim.
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 2.33.15 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg this new vlog…biggest take away from the whole thing- a sports bra does not constitute as a real bra, Jenn. When your nipples can converse with your belly button it’s time to rethink things. Excuse me while I gouge my eyes out with forks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dim got his meatballs before everyone else got their food because he was so hangry he needed to have food THEN. He seriously is 3 years old mentally. Is he wearing Ginn's Ft. Wilderness shirt?

• Haha
Love how this latest video just has future Human Slug and Dim trying to justify themselves :rolleyes:

And of course she dramatizes her doctor's appointment. I really don't want to know about the status of your uterus Jen. This was the first I heard about her thinking she had a thyroid condition. I'm assuming she was thinking that not the 10000 daily caloric intake was the reason for her weight gain. No Jen, it's means you should just lay off the third breakfast.

Tim Tracker 73: All About Jen's Toxic Uterus
poor child get a grill cheese and these two idiots chuckle down.on shrimp and lamb keep it up Ginn y'all going to be appearing on 600lbs of grease starting the slackers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like she did a third dye job? There's some chunky blonde highlights on top of her more brass-colored hair.
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 2.46.55 PM.png

Dim really struggled to read and say "coniferous" (or "con-a-ferris" according to him).
He put the emPHAsis on the wrong SyLLAble.

Why do her fingers look like they're caked in ashy mud? Like she tried to dust her house with her fingers?
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 2.45.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Y'all, Ginn did her telehealth appointment with her doctor AT EPCOT. Everyone can breathe, Ginn says she's "healthy" cause her bloodwork came back normal. She thanked the stans for caring. "Me, me, me, me, me." -Ginn

They also are totally pretending Lyn's not there. Even though she's sitting next to Dim. View attachment 1245956
the stanny was there she pushing Jackson in his stroller jjembo think people are stupid no ms piggy you are Ginn bo

Reactions: 8
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I think Dim is taking Phentermine or some other type of appetite suppressant.

One can lose a good amount of weight in a short time using it.

No way in hell has he dropped that much weight by a healthy diet and exercise. NO WAY!
I would say it’s a possibility but…I was on phentermine for quite a while years ago and while it does make you lose weight quick (especially with good diet and exercise) I can say from experience that there’s NO WAY you could eat the amount he does while on that drug. Like physically can’t do it. Believe me I tried 😂

Reactions: 8
"Because our fRiEnDs Chris and Charmaine are in town we wanted to have a chance to see them and catch up." This witch is talking like they're not about to spend 7 nights on a ship together.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.