The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they'll call this cruise a bucket list cruise like they did the last one. When my grandma was dying from brain cancer, she went on one bucket list cruise...not 4 or 5 in the span of a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They're at the airport - and shopping of course before yet another bucket list trip?

2022-05-05 (2).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Had to address this! You nailed it…he filled it with his two most special stuffed animals that he sleeps with, his two favorite blankies because “mommy always keeps the room very cold”, his Grogu squishmallow, and 2 books because that’s all that could fit 🤣🤣🤣

then I asked him to pick his clothes for the 2 days and help me put it into our suitcase. He loves to help especially when it’s packing for a little trip.
How was your Universal stay?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That fake succulent potter thing has been OUT FOR OVER A YEAR.

It's part of the Jerrod Maruyama line.

It's so on brand for Ginn to be late to the party on everything.

Reactions: 17
Molly posted on Insta that she rode Guardians. Wonder if the Trackholes wew invited to a media event or got a Pass holder preview slot? Their timing on that cruise sucks. But that's what happens when you run out on responsibilities multiple times a year. Sooner or later you're going to have a clash of events. I'm hoping he had to turn down a Disney media invite and Disney are questioning why they tried to work with him again. He's kidding himself if he thinks booking DCL will get him back on the #hosted DCL/ABD list. His coverage of these trips is horrible!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Molly posted on Insta that she rode Guardians. Wonder if the Trackholes wew invited to a media event or got a Pass holder preview slot? Their timing on that cruise sucks. But that's what happens when you run out on responsibilities multiple times a year. Sooner or later you're going to have a clash of events. I'm hoping he had to turn down a Disney media invite and Disney are questioning why they tried to work with him again. He's kidding himself if he thinks booking DCL will get him back on the #hosted DCL/ABD list. His coverage of these trips is horrible!!
I'd like to think maybe disney have cut down who they invite to media events an he's been given the boot, he seems to be missing quite a lot of things now

Think I read somewhere that universal now have their own team to cover media, hopefully disney will keep a eye on that an find out that having their own team they can control with content is more beneficial than these vloggers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A while ago they were going on about how they posted stuff delayed so that people wouldn't know in real time if they were gone an now suddenly they are plastering all over socal sites when they are at airports
Guaranteed they're at the airport to get J$ his pre-cruise covid test.

Reactions: 21
They are at the airport getting J$ his covid test. The Fantasy leaves on Saturdays. But, let me guess, Tim...we're wrong here on Tattle again. You folks are so predictable, it's absurd.

I'd like to think maybe disney have cut down who they invite to media events an he's been given the boot, he seems to be missing quite a lot of things now

Think I read somewhere that universal now have their own team to cover media, hopefully disney will keep a eye on that an find out that having their own team they can control with content is more beneficial than these vloggers
There was a Guardians thing this morning where they had the cameras set up to record the media folks while riding. I was watching Streaming the Magic on Facebook live. I did not see Timbo. She mentioned there is also an event tonight of some kind for them, as there was a dinner last night showing new merch, the magic bands, etc.

It seems to me that the Trackers have been left out of this one completely? I guess if they don't put a video up by Saturday? There are already a ton of videos out there, Attractions Magazine, The DIS, I can't even tell you, they all blend together, but I've seen a few. Would they be putting out another snoozefest at HS if they had media stuff to cover?

AP previews start on the 9th I believe. If they weren't invited and are leaving for the cruise on Saturday, they've really missed the boat (no pun intended) on this one, the first ride Disney has opened since Ratatouille and they weren't media for that one either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are at the airport getting J$ his covid test. The Fantasy leaves on Saturdays. But, let me guess, Tim...we're wrong here on Tattle again. You folks are so predictable, it's absurd.

There was a Guardians thing this morning where they had the cameras set up to record the media folks while riding. I was watching Streaming the Magic on Facebook live. I did not see Timbo. She mentioned there is also an event tonight of some kind for them, as there was a dinner last night showing new merch, the magic bands, etc.

It seems to me that the Trackers have been left out of this one completely? I guess if they don't put a video up by Saturday? There are already a ton of videos out there, Attractions Magazine, The DIS, I can't even tell you, they all blend together, but I've seen a few. Would they be putting out another snoozefest at HS if they had media stuff to cover?

AP previews start on the 9th I believe. If they weren't invited and are leaving for the cruise on Saturday, they've really missed the boat (no pun intended) on this one, the first ride Disney has opened since Ratatouille and they weren't media for that one either.
I can honestly see disney being the type to really get angry if people don't put up videos of media the next day an cutting those that don't follow that out of future media events, I certainly wouldn't be happy if I invited someone out only to find that the video of what I wanted others to see was put up a week or two later, would defeat the purpose of inviting people out in the first place

Hopefully gins lazyness at getting things out on time has finally bite their ass an now they simply don't get invited to things

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's no great loss to well, anyone, if they don't cover the opening of Guardians so there's that. :ROFLMAO:

Why even shop when you’re leaving I don’t want to carry extra stuff before my trip.
You don't have a personal nanny to carry all your things, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're at the airport - and shopping of course before yet another bucket list trip?

View attachment 1245251
Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute, Super Cute,

J$ has more of a vocabulary than his egg donor. 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes me wonder if they pay for extra baggage or post stuff they get home or pay the fines for it being over the weight limit, they take a ton of junk with them, now it seems they are buying crap before they go, surely they are already at the limits of weight before they go on the trip an will be well over it coming home

Reactions: 9
Do you think the Slackers have TSA-Precheck? I can't imagine them not having it...Dim bemoans about waiting in a 5 minute line for Cheeseburger Springrolls in Adventureland....there's no way he'd willing wait in a 30-45 minute security line.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think the Slackers have TSA-Precheck? I can't imagine them not having it...Dim bemoans about waiting in a 5 minute line for Cheeseburger Springrolls in Adventureland....there's no way he'd willing wait in a 30-45 minute security line.
The Orlando-based “professional traveler” only just recently discovered the Terminal Top parking garage at MCO, so I’m guessing no

Though it is another opportunity to flex on lesser people, so maybe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.