Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Someone asked if they are coaster enthusiasts and they decided they were because they like roller coasters but Jenn admitted she knows nothing about them and Tim said he had some knowledge about the different companies while pronouncing the roller coaster manufacturer name Mack wrong. They also pointed out that J$ has 5 coaster credits already. So they must have forced them on some other coasters that they haven't mentioned. If they are making a big deal about his coaster count, they are probably going to make him go on any coaster he is tall enough for just so they can say brag in the future saying something like he is 3 years old and has 25 credits.
The way Timmy “bragged” about Jackpot riding 5 coasters as a 2.5yo was disgusting, knowing that the child was forced on them and was terrified.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Caligirl123

Hold up! Hold up! Hold up!!!!

They found their “babysitter with benefits” from a referral by a room organization company that they used once!?!?!

lmfaooooooooooo!!!! You really cannot make this shit up! Tell me you don’t care about what’s best for your child, without telling me you don’t care about what’s best for your child

• Heart
  • Haha

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
TIM: Still chooses to wear a mask even when outside with no one around him

ALSO TIM: Encourages his son to lick every single strawberry before adding them to the blender to make smoothies for the entire family

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I hope they drag the kid on slinky dog and he barfs up his beige breakfast and lunch all over Tim and his camera. But, but, coaster credits buddddyyy. Did you looooovvvee it???
I've never seen 2 parents so obsessed with their child's roller coaster resume. I didn't even get on a roller coaster until I was 6, but my parents had different priorities for my early years, like feeding me healthy food, getting me educated, potty trained, learning my please and thank yous, learning a second language...

Also, them saying a two year old wouldn't like garlic or spicy food.
Anyone who grew up in a different culture would laugh at that (me included). The Slackers' minds would blow if they knew what some of us ate as little kids that wasn't chicken nuggies and fries. And the other kids would make fun of us for what was in our lunch boxes cause it looked "weird" compared to their generic flavorless lunches.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe for Father’s Day they can get a damn shoe rack. And put away the damn coaster track already, it’s an unused eyesore (just like Ginn).
C199F57D-2348-4CB3-B5A0-BAB13D9406B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
Funny how all these vloggers squealed and giggled through all the attractions they absolutely LOVE so much for years and years. They couldn’t get enough, right until they had to wait in long lines.

Hey Tim, vlogging is your job. Jobs require work, sometimes it’s not all junk food and new crap. Get your ass in line with the rest of the park guests and let’s have some Big Thunder footage. How about a 90 minute wait for Tower of Terror? If I can pay to do it, you surely can wait to make money off it. You know, for your channel.

I honestly don’t know why Disney keeps letting all of them put out vlog after vlog pretty much stating the attractions aren’t worth standing in line for. 🤔

• Heart
Snackers, I know you read this so I'm just going to give you a tip: Vegan does not equal healthy. In fact, you probably need to actually be checking labels, etc. even more carefully because often they can end up being higher in calories or sugar. You two really need to learn how to read labels. It's not that hard it would probably take thirty seconds, Jen. I know you'd have to put your glasses or God forbid get contacts, but I think even a human slug can read a label.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Man... it sure seems like Jenn was real loose with the personal info. Almost like she did that on purpose. She outlined the entire situation, from the organizing company name, owner info, and how it all ties in. Why the F would she do that?

I agree. The nanny didn't ask for this and I don't think she deserves scrutiny... but she should be pissed off at Jenn and her love of oversharing and not understanding boundaries between the stans and her diarrhea of the mouth.

Last edited:

Monkeypoopants

Remember the home vlog from like weeks ago when Ginn said she organizes her spice rack for self-care? (what a weird lie)

Why is there is still a spice rack still on the counter (her gay is contagious backpack was back on the counter again too)? Still “haven’t had time” to return the defective rack? I think the return window might have closed.

View attachment 1237416

Ginn, who gave Dim a hard time during the live show about wearing the same shirts over and over again is wearing her oversized Dolly shirt again that she was also wearing during the live. 😆
The broken spice rack has been on the counter since April 18th. I made a post 2 threads ago asking how long it would be there.

• Haha
How many vlogs have they put on hold so he could
rush to Disney Springs for this video giving the information about the cruise characters?

Also, notice this wasn’t sponsored by shoddy picture frames today.

He proceeds to complain that the popcorn bucket is for sale at the west side popcorn stand, says he’s confused why they have the sign advertising it at the popcorn stand at the other side near Starbucks.
I present the sign.
E7BDDEDB-9883-48F4-B5F2-01FC34068D84.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Seems like a smart use of expensive gasoline…
42ED375A-362B-46AA-9DB6-DA30D0ABEEBA.jpeg

A bunch of stans reminding Dim he’s stupid and doesn’t know what he’s talking about (as usual).
31272848-1B20-4226-A7C6-907B3884735F.jpeg

Ah yes, “kind” is totally the word I’d use in this situation…
175AF1FC-C577-4EC3-8453-1C3D8FD898BA.jpeg

At least Amy wasn’t sipping the kool-aid today.
588C4589-C3A1-4B9E-9491-08F2306CA8A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TheyAllSuck

I agree w/ @HereForTheT3a22.

And for that reason, I hope we can now move beyond Lyn, her resume and its photo, what her parents may think, her (albeit public) past financial issues (which are irrelevant to her current job), etc.

Because this is really ALL Jenn, as T3a22 said.

In the livestream on 4.29, Jenn talked straight from 42:45 to 45:00 about how they found her, how they were looking for a "permanent babysitter," and referenced the owner of the organizing company, her personal connections, and how Lyn is one of the owner's personal friends.

It was only a matter of time before someone put together who Lyn is based on the Trackers' past vlogs with links, and the very public forum known as Instagram plus use of Google, etc. plus Jenn's most recent comments.

And everything that was discovered or shared about Lyn is publicly viewable on the internet by her choice.

In the original vlog from 1.15, Jenn cited they were looking into "in-home private daycare." She said they hired someone full-time.

Jenn said "you're going to be seeing her" and "she's going to be in the videos." @3:40. This denoted her active forthcoming inclusion in the channel.

@3:52 - they're most excited that she's an "elementary school teacher"

They've repeatedly referred to her in vlogs - practically daily.

They've shown her from different angles (or parts of her), including her walking with Jenn off the cruise, reflections of her in sunglasses and windows, etc.

They've made a point to show her meals.

Jenn caught her on camera at Fort Wilderness, if I'm not mistaken.

She was also filmed in a Michael Kay vlog and another livestreamer filmed her with them at Peppa Pig. She's been very openly with them.

And she's gone with them more places than just home, as an "in-home private daycare" hire.

So she's been a fairly consistent part of the vlogs and the channel itself.

Jenn also kept changing what Lyn's "job title" was and the reason for hiring (and subsequently where and when Lyn would accompany them would contradict such roles), so of course people are going to be curious and connect the dots (especially with publicly viewable data). Even the stans want to know more about her.

I don't think Lyn lied or glossed over anything in her interview.

She probably does want to be a nanny / homeschool teacher at this point.

I don't know how qualified she is to be one, as we've discussed, but so be it.

But again, this is ALL Jenn.
I whole heartedly agree with your statement, however, I don’t think Dim gets enough of the hate when he deserves it too.
It is so blatantly clear he is controlling and they have a very co dependant relationship. He admitted himself that they call and text each other all the time whilst he is out of the house (now there isn’t anything wrong with that) but I find it so odd that Jenn, as a contributor to a Disney blog doesn’t have the MDE app.
I also find it odd that she doesn’t drive, I mean c’mon. But how much of that is Dim making her that way, his own damsel to control? They are both awful parents and really need to reflect on their behaviour and make changes.

I think gaping mouth Dim gets off lightly.

• Heart

JL7791

Signs that Dim thinks he's still in cOnCiErGe.....

"I'm not an intensely huge fan of marshmallows, but let's give these green ones a try....OK because they are like ARTISAN marshmallows, not your typical marshmallows that you would get around at the supermarket (like us commoners), they are better they're more like a spongy texture than just like a chewy marshmallow." :rolleyes:

"I feel like I would venture to say that that's probably the best hot chocolate I've ever had, extremely rich, it was almost like if you've ever had SIPPING CHOCOLATE...." :rolleyes:

Since I'm a lowly peon I had lookup what the fuck sipping chocolate even was...

🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Imagine if Stanny ever gets out of that job and she wants a letter of recommendation from the Slackers. She’d be better off treating this period in her life as a career gap.

“To Whoit Concerns;

We recomend Lyn! She’s the best, Lol!

Ginn and Dimothy Bojo”

(It killed my grammar/spelling soul to type that out).

I don’t think Ginn mentioned the story of hiring Lyn to get the attention off her, I think she just has diarrhea of the mouth.

• Haha

fookTat

If they are going to base their home slogs on what tattle says then they should at least give credit

the Tim tracker #73 the tim tattler

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Haha - so, they planned ahead and made a shit ton of boring videos and then Jenn was supposed to upload and preschedule them and she screwed something up. 😂 How are they so bad at this, still?!

I am convinced Tim went to certain parks and filmed two videos each time (and changed outfits between each one).

• Haha
  • Wow

honestrands

Chatty Member
Well, we officially booked our trip to WDW this summer - I'm very excited! Hope we do not run into the Trackers. I saw them once at Disneyland.
I really hope you booked The Grand Floridian $5k/night room or you have no place on this forum.

• Haha

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
The kid is going to be in high school and these two are still going to have him in a crib watching on a baby monitor

Tim, the worldly traveler that he is, asks if it is common for grocery stores outside of Florida to have cookies

• Haha
  • Wow

snazzynettyy48

He does absolutely nothing in the parks other than eat and window shop. The only reason he filmed the parade is because it happened at that exact moment. Yet again zero planning on his part and another aimless wandering video. This is his INCOME and he doesn’t do jack squat to provide information. At this point they are just enjoying their lives and doing the bare minimum to bring in some money

Moonlight666

I seriously cannot watch the videos anymore... I used to love the theme park vlogs. I live in Europe and my last Florida visit is over 15 years ago. So it was interesting to watch what changed over these years, what's new and so on...

But all I see now is Tim eating a hot dog, a cookie, some more food, the parade, merchandise and some construction work... It feels like every video is the same... So boring