Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
They definitely need to be getting a move on with trying this because as soon as he's 3 they will just be dumping him in all these child activity places, doesn't the cruise start from age 3? But they need to also be potty trained

Kids can take different times to learn, so he can either take a few days or a few months, we start potty training from age 1 in the family an just let the kids take however long they need, some are done in a week or two some take longer but they are all potty trained by 2/2.5 since most nursarys won't take them if they aren't trained an they must by law be in nursery by 3
My niece (not really my niece, but I call her one. Long story) had trouble learning to potty train (some of it due to her mom being a POS). When it was time for her to start Head Start the school was concerned about her not being potty trained. Fast foward, within a week she was potty trained as the other kids were making fun of her for not being trained (she was 4 years old). My sister in law was explaining that it was what the school called positive peer pressure. My niece wanted to be like the other kids and started really quick in order not to be made fun of she better learn how to use the "big girl" toilet.

I don't have kids. But I'd think girls would be easier to train than boys, as girls can do everything sitting down. Boys I guess are trained to learn at first to do everything sitting down and convert to standing for peeing and sitting for shitting. Is that correct?

Reactions: 4

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Found it. She owned ~$3,500.

Plaintiff settled for two grand less, paid monthly in rather modest amounts over the next 2 years.

Oh, Lyn, you don't have to stoop to this over that.
womder if it was a loan to pay for her masters degree

Reactions: 3

mjm9

VIP Member
Juno has a play date. A Brit, Korean and Aussie meeting for the first time.
She brings fruit as a present, with an assist from dad.

Reactions: 3

Loueylouay

VIP Member
The account is private on my end too. But I checked her real name listed under the handle and cross-referenced it on LinkedIn.

Her resume is not that impressive, like I referenced.

She may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter. Unless she's teaching J. Chaucer (her education) or ESL (her last few jobs). 🤷‍♀️
Well I found the instagram but not sure how you found her real name to find her on LinkedIn.

Reactions: 2