Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I guess Timbo wasn't invited to the media preview of the interactive Magic Bands. 😂

They've been talking about this hidden videos for a couple of days on the stan group, but y'all mentioned them here and poof! they seem to be gone. Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle? Oh, but wait, I thought that nothing we said over here is ever correct? These two are an absolute complete joke.

Reactions: 32

quietcandy

VIP Member
I wonder if the two giveaway winners havent responded yet because they're bought comments and Jenn's just too dumb to realize.

I'm gonna miss this thread for a few days. On a non-concierge cruise like the lame poor I am. So if anyone can tag me in hamburger comments starting May 1st I'd appreciate it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
What is with the vloggers and their obsession with the PeopleMover? Adam the Woo is similarly enamored with it, and I just don't understand the appeal. Sure it can be nice to have a calm relaxing ride that gives some nice views of the park, but I just don't see how it's all that different from the train. What am I missing??
The PeopleMover just hits differently. I can’t really explain it.

Reactions: 30

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So what did this last vlog really teach us? Sounds like it did not address any of the real issues going on with them, rather it highlighted how bad they really are.

I will not watch, but from the sound of what is being said here, this video confirmed:
  • Jenn sleeps until noon
  • They still don't practice kitchen safety with Jackson
  • They won't feed the kid a proper, balanced diet
  • They are still slobs who don't pick up after themselves
  • They boast and brag about the most stupid shit that really isn't a thing
  • They're 100% lost with no direction.

Good work Jenn. 👏

Orangebird

I’m still dying over these descriptions…how have I never read any of them until now? The one that was posted about the science center reads like my childhood Hello Kitty diary. Dear diary, today we went to the mall and I got some stickers. It was so fun! Then we went for ice cream. It was yummy! Mommy made meatloaf for dinner which wasn’t very good but it was still a great day!

I'm convinced Jenn is a complete and utter moron…more than I ever thought before. I’m going to read some more of them anytime I’m feeling bad about myself…at least I’m not as dumb as jennzilla!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Look at her wix.com account. Looks like she's divorced. Looks like she has no early childhood experience, just English and ESL.
And according to her she has "codependent behaviors" and "I have gravitated toward situations and people that were in some way broken or needed me to “fix” it/them - sometimes without being asked. I’ve taken on the problems and emotions of others as my own, somehow convincing myself that it is my burden to carry. I struggle with boundaries - recognizing that my thoughts and needs are separate from those who are closest to me."

I'm sure the Slackers totally aren't taking advantage of her weaknesses.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I've had a really hard time keeping up with you all today.

Jenn, how dumb can you really possibly be? You celebrated those stupid month milestone things for his first year. You seriously can't figure out when J$ half birthday is? Your kid is 2 years and 5 months old on April 29th. On May 29th, you can celebrate his half birthday. Holy shit she's an absolute moron.

And Tim. Publix gives free cookies to kids. They've done it forever. But the free cookie is for your kid that you have with you in the store. Parents use it as a reward for being good in the store, an incentive to do good things, meet some goal. If your kid is not with you, you shouldn't ask for a free cookie. I'm sure the person in the bakery would never have told you no. You drive a Tesla, have a $2000 sweater, you spend $10,000 to fly first class to Hawaii, you cruise CONCIERGE....buy the damn package of cookies for $3 you cheap son of a bitch.
Are you kidding that he asked for a cookie for his kid who wasn't there? What the fuck. These two are so out of touch with reality. A kid cookie is for behaving in the store. What a dick.

Reactions: 29

Furmingoes

New video is up.

Captain Entitlement is shitting his pants because it turns out the merch they got in Aulani wasn't eXcLuSiVe like he supposedly was told it was 🤣🤣

• Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
He’s making a point of going on rides because people on here say he always complains about the wait times! He even said the Runaway Railway queue “wasn’t too bad.” 😂

And he got there before lunchtime.

So, if there’s anything anyone on here would like Tim to do to laugh at, just say he never does it. He lives his life by Tattle.

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
When was the last time they did anything Universal? Disney and Universal both knocked them off the media list. Disney only put him back on , but on the B list.
They have 875k subscribers and Allears has around 275k. But Dim got B listed with the 4 hour media event and Allears got fully hosted for StarCruiser. You would think that would tick Dim off instead of going into rabid Disney mode.
BTW, Molly had a AK video come out recently that was so informative. Even bringing up the app on the side of the screen to explain how everything works. Which she has done several times. It was LIGHT YEARS better than anything Dimmy puts out.
And get this, she ACTUALLY gave informative advice on how to navigate not only the app, Genie+, the parks, rides, etc. It was like I was actually watching an informed Disney Travel vlogger. Not a complaining zombie with a bottomless pit of a stomach.

• Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Tim, you said on the livestream that you laugh at how wrong things on Tattle are. Well, you’ve just proven that everything we say is true because you’ve made an entire video just to try and complete the Tattle checklist.

You let Jackson choose things? Well, I haven’t seen you at Peppa Pig Theme Park lately.

You only eat fruit once every two weeks just for a home vlog.

The tetanus pan comments have obviously gotten to you, as well.

It doesn’t take that long to potty train a child, either. My daughter only took a week when she was 18 months old. It’s not something meant to last 6 months or a year.

And thanks for letting your viewers know you’re cruising concierge again because everyone has already seen it in your last cruise. It’s basically a guarantee you’ll have a cabana on Castaway Cay, be eating at Remy, and constantly be browsing the concierge lounge. 🥱 Thanks for the heads up. I guess we won’t need to watch this one.

Oh, and good luck for the trivia. I’m sure you’ve tried to memorize all the answers from last time. Maybe your so-called friends will be able to help you out this time. Those medals must mean a lot to you. Well, I guess you haven’t accomplished anything meaningful in life, so you need to win trivia to fill that hole. Or is it just another excuse to have time away from your son? Come to think of it, considering you go on Disney, family cruises you spend an awful lot of time away from your son. Strange. 🤔

I see you’re also still trying to convince the viewers that Jackson likes rollercoasters. Actions speak louder than words, Tim. And your child always looks terrified on rollercoasters, no matter how many times you get him to rehearse his lines. You’re even trying to be sly by showing him from far away and conveniently cutting his reaction afterwards.

Tim, are you not aware that people in the vicinity of the rollercoasters can see his true reaction when he gets off of it? But carry on doing what you do best- lie about everything.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh my fucking GAWD

they are bragging that the prop grew 4 inches this year and “OtHeR kIdS” only grow 2-3 inches

fuck you both with your faux superiority bullshit

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING PROUD OF THE AMOUNT OF “ROLLY COASTYS” THIS KID HAS RIDDEN?!?! HE DIDN'T FUCKING BUILD THEM YOU CUNTS

• Haha
  • Wow

Imbris

Chatty Member
"Look how healthy we are! Look how healthy all the food we give to J$ is!" This is hilarious. No one believes you eat like this every day. But hey, if the comments here inspire you to change how you decide what to feed your kid I think that's awesome. And if this video is a response to tattle comments, you forgot to turn off J$'s tablet while he's eating. At this pace maybe he'll be ready to eat in a restaurant without a screen by the time he's 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
They keep saying that Jackson keeps begging them to ride a roller coaster. They ask which one he wants to ride. He responds “yellow,” and they don’t know which roller coaster the yellow one is that he wants to ride

Because he doesn’t know what the fuck you are asking him
Doesn't he mean the big yellow rollercoaster that's STILL IN THEIR HOUSE????

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I would pay money to see Molly of All Ears do a parody video where she goes to theme parks following only Tim Tracker's advice. Or maybe even a challenge one person follow's All Ears advice and the other follow The Tim Tracker advice.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Did you complain to to guest services or whatever Universal calls it while there? If not take time to send of a quick email perhaps? I think the best hope of changing the current annoying vlogger situation is for paying customers to complain.
I absolutely did. In the NICEST way possible. I went to guest services to express my EXTREME displeasure at the amount of assholes with cameras filming CHILDREN and families without their consent. However, I was not an asshole to the guest services associate. I also received a survey when we got home yesterday and made sure to leave DETAILED accounts of how absolutely intrusive and rude 90% of the vloggers we encountered were (especially PCDouche). We did encounter Molly from allears a few times and she was lovely and ONLY FILMING herself trying to avoid shots of others when at all possible. However, the vlogging in general is RIDICULOUS especially at a water park. If I see myself in a swimsuit or our son in any vlogs im reporting them to YouTube IMMEDIATELY

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
We are giving Lyn a lot of credit thinking she is being used. She could just be Jenn 2.0 enjoying the perks with no real responsibilities beyond carrying some shit on expensive trips and changing a diaper here and there.

Jen237

Chatty Member
So going back to yesterday’s live vlog where Jenn made it quite clear that she reads here and said that the haters and trolls comments couldn’t be further from the truth. Well Jenn you do feed your kid crap, you did let you kid burn himself on the toaster oven ( totally avoidable), you do let someone else take care of your kid to avoid your mommy responsibilities and you do wear I’ll fitting clothes! So Jenn the truth hurts doesn’t it!

• Haha
  • Heart