The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding boarding school costs it probably depends on the quality of school, but yes they are genuinely expensive. My sister went to one as a scholarship kid for her last two years of high school and it cost about as much as going to a fancy private college (albeit the one she went to was sort of a renowned arts school, so a lot of celebrities and other rich people sent their kids there). Still, the cost of a yearly tuition probably equates to probably between one or two Roy O D cruises.

Reactions: 7
They probably have another 20 diaper boxes to go through first. 🙄
Those are "storage". 🤣

If there's one thing I've learned about storing stuff in a florida house it's don't use cardboard. Nope.
Northerners have issues with small spiders, silverfish etc... Southerners have honking huge flying cockroaches (palmetto bugs) that WILL climb in and make themselves at home in anything cardboard that is even slightly damp.

I have to think that T&J must have another bug problem by now. Can't see Tim paying for a service to spray nor has he been very active with keeping up with his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those are "storage". 🤣

If there's one thing I've learned about storing stuff in a florida house it's don't use cardboard. Nope.
Northerners have issues with small spiders, silverfish etc... Southerners have honking huge flying cockroaches (palmetto bugs) that WILL climb in and make themselves at home in anything cardboard that is even slightly damp.

I have to think that T&J must have another bug problem by now. Can't see Tim paying for a service to spray nor has he been very active with keeping up with his house.
With the amount of time they're away from home they must have hoards of roaches in that house. All that cardboard and (presumably) dark places since they're never home to have lights on or let the sunlight in would be a breeding ground for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Eat your heart out, Tim! 👅 👅👅

Chris of Provost Park Pass has been invited to cover Disneyland Paris’ 30th anniversary event on April 12!! 🎉🎉🎉

Also in the month of April they are going on/to a Disney cruise, Disneyland, WDW and Universal Orlando.

Now this is a travel channel!!
Full of all kinds of useful information and fun facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg, they probably have so many nasty bugs. This morning, in my master bath a HUGE thousand legger was crawling up the wall. And my house is clean! Can’t imagine what is hiding in all their piles of crap.
And yes, I screamed at 415am. Luckily my kids didn’t hear me and wake up. 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, they probably have so many nasty bugs. This morning, in my master bath a HUGE thousand legger was crawling up the wall. And my house is clean! Can’t imagine what is hiding in all their piles of crap.
I would have screamed too... if I didn't hit shock first.
That sounds like one of those "Burn down the house, we're moving!" bugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wondering how many of their views are just people looking at Tim and Jenn as comedy. "You're not going to believe what these idiots did" style, like all the viewers here. It may be as high as 50% of their views.
He’s a modern day Frank Spencer

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went back to watch the first part of the live- J$ speech is so garbled.
It was so odd. Something is amiss with that toddler. He was talking but not with words. Complete gibberish and he did this several times. He seems to only speak intelligible words when prompted. I’ve never heard him complete a full sentence on his own. My 2 year old grandson speaks full sentences and will communicate back and forth. Have not seen this with $J, yet

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I would have screamed too... if I didn't hit shock first.
That sounds like one of those "Burn down the house, we're moving!" bugs.
For sure!!! We get them mostly in basements in PA( cold and sometimes damp), but sometimes they come up through the drains to the upper floors. So gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
In Florida the PARENTS are the instructors.
•. Record keeping is a must. ie. lesson plans, materials and books utilized, student work, etc.
(seriously doubt Jenn can keep up with this)
•. Proof of 180 days of instructions.
•. Periodic testing required to make sure student is on task for their age.
•. If student found deficient parent is notified and has one year to correct the deficiencies.

yeah not so much. We also have the umbrella school option where you can do what you like, unschool, whatever.

Reactions: 3
He USED to keep up with the house when they lived in Sanford. Jenn even used to show herself mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool while he was away at work. Then he quit his job, they moved to Lake Nona, and then they started buying tit. I used to like the home vlogs when he would fix up things around the house and remodel the bathroom. Now it’s been how many months (years) since those shelves fell off the wall in the garage? How have they both become even LESS productive at home once they were given the gift of time? There’s clearly something else going on. My money has been on they got their FL Medical cards right around the same time because that was also about when they first started talking about wrapping hot dogs with pizza and stuffing them into a cheeseburger

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim and Jen had the 7 night Fantasy cruise booked since last Mother's Day for the beginning of May. They had the Roy O suite booked and the Holy Molys were booked in the adjoining concierge room. Not sure if Tims parents will be in the room with them, or if they are in another nearby room. I no longer work for Disney, so things could have changed
they are staying in that suite twice?!?

Reactions: 6
He USED to keep up with the house when they lived in Sanford. Jenn even used to show herself mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool while he was away at work. Then he quit his job, they moved to Lake Nona, and then they started buying tit. I used to like the home vlogs when he would fix up things around the house and remodel the bathroom. Now it’s been how many months (years) since those shelves fell off the wall in the garage? How have they both become even LESS productive at home once they were given the gift of time? There’s clearly something else going on. My money has been on they got their FL Medical cards right around the same time because that was also about when they first started talking about wrapping hot dogs with pizza and stuffing them into a cheeseburger
I think you're onto something there. Never have they been more useless in their lives. Spinning their wheels, getting nowhere. Cannot keep up with the basics including raising a toddler. I was wondering how it was possible a pair of parents could be so inept that they would find it hard to raise one child without help. (Just wait until Jackson really starts to be a handful.)

From the bathroom of the Roy O Disney suite: sound of a phone alert... Tim's voice echos... "It's 4:20? ... I'm late!" Where can I smoke?

Last edited:
They used to be accused of buying views and subs, but I just don’t know if I believe it because they have been just under 1M subs for what seems like YEARS now. I would think that if they were actually buying subs, they would be the first of the tit WDW vlogger crew to have that gold play button by now
They so we're. Social blade flatlined at 5k per month, every month with no fluctuations. It looked to me like they were topping up to 5k on months it fell below. Much speculation here, no change in their vlogs but a blip of 1k up in the June, before falling back to 5k, then 3k then 1k. You can see the very un-natural straight line on the SB graph. Sticks out a mile.

Yes! 100% this. When your child starts following you into the bathroom and saying they want to do it, or are really interested, hide to poop, talk about pooping more, etc., it is time. I highly suspect they will have Lynn train him because unless they have the patience and can get over not having control, I don't see them doing it.

They could start by getting J pull-ups and seeing what his interest is in trying those. They probably have another 20 diaper boxes to go through first. 🙄
Have they even go a potty sitting out so he gets curiouls and asks? I try not to watch them and give them cash.

They certainly gave a maaahhhhoooosive greasy leech on the couch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
They so we're. Social blade flatlined at 5k per month, every month with no fluctuations. It looked to me like they were topping up to 5k on months it fell below. Much speculation here, no change in their vlogs but a blip of 1k up in the June, before falling back to 5k, then 3k then 1k. You can see the very un-natural straight line on the SB graph. Sticks out a mile.
Yup. Anyone who thinks they didn't buy subscribers for years should go to look up the charts on just about any other youtuber, any category, and compare their charts. TTT is controlled growth on a channel with very uncontrolled content.

The message finally got through Tim's thick skull that he was damaging his channel's Views to Subscribers ratio after reading it here several dozen times over. He stopped buying back around December 2021.
Those small blips are the tiny incremental growth that is happening naturally - it is currently taking TTT months to add 1K new subscribers, meanwhile they're loosing views faster than that.

Haven't been around much, way too busy finishing up moving into our new house.

I'm glad we have a month to get this move done because to get it done in a weekend would've been a disaster.

Living room is slowly coming along.
20220328_134815.jpg

It's weird having so much space, don't know what to put in the empty spaces at the moment. Won't just buy tit for the sake of buying tit like the Bojos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It was so odd. Something is amiss with that toddler. He was talking but not with words. Complete gibberish and he did this several times. He seems to only speak intelligible words when prompted. I’ve never heard him complete a full sentence on his own. My 2 year old grandson speaks full sentences and will communicate back and forth. Have not seen this with $J, yet
Right. At 2 1/2, he should be able to answer a simple question like, what did you have for lunch? Eggies. No, you had PB&J. Tim and Jenn both constantly answer questions for him or give him yes or no questions, like, Do you love it? The child needs to be able to express himself and with his lunatic parents, that's never going to happen.

When Stanny came onboard, there was a noticeable difference in his speech. He very quickly went from Wut Dis? To saying words. It's clear that after those first few learning weeks, Stanny became Jenn's paid BFF and gave up on being a private in home daycare teacher.

As for the potty training...T & J are going to find that potty training is where they have absolutely zero control over J$. He will do it when HE is ready. Unless they keep him sitting on the "commode" 24/7, J$ is going to use the toilet when HE wants to. And it's going to be messy. That's gonna be fun. 😂

Reactions: 16
Potty training in lake Nona:

J: wut dis?
Dim: a commode 🚽
Ginn: he’s pooping 💩 his pants hahahahahaha
Dim: Let’s go live!

Ugh, this family sucks.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yup. Anyone who thinks they didn't buy subscribers for years should go to look up the charts on just about any other youtuber, any category, and compare their charts. TTT is controlled growth on a channel with very uncontrolled content.

The message finally got through Tim's thick skull that he was damaging his channel's Views to Subscribers ratio after reading it here several dozen times over. He stopped buying back around December 2021.
Those small blips are the tiny incremental growth that is happening naturally - it is currently taking TTT months to add 1K new subscribers, meanwhile they're loosing views faster than that.
Now he's buying comments....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eat your heart out, Tim! 👅 👅👅

Chris of Provost Park Pass has been invited to cover Disneyland Paris’ 30th anniversary event on April 12!! 🎉🎉🎉

Also in the month of April they are going on/to a Disney cruise, Disneyland, WDW and Universal Orlando.

Now this is a travel channel!!
Full of all kinds of useful information and fun facts.
I’ve not seen him, but thanks to you I will give him a look! I need some decent Vloggers!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.