The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is assuming he is actually in school with actual classmates and not being homeschooled far away from the children of those nasty non-concierge class people
I definitely think they will at least try an go for home school at the beginning so that they can still travel as they do an it would be easier to "homeschool" than be taking him out of school every 2 weeks since I can't see any school allowing that, however I don't think home schooling will last, both are far too lazy to put in the work for home school an if America has certain things in place they need to meet in order to continue allowing it then they are going be denied that an they will have no option but to put him to school

Personally I think this is why they are aiming for kid #2 he's got like what 3 years left before school age, if she were to fall pregnant now then that gives them around 2 years of having two kids in the vlog an then another 3 years on top with one before there's no kids an the most delusional stans that live for J will probably just leave since they have made it clear they only want to see him

Reactions: 10
Made it through some of the live, why not take a portion of his billion toy horde/hoard and place it in the room. He can play trains or trucks or dolls/stuffed animals or draw or puzzles/blocks and books orrrr................... a toddler fork so he can practice.
In two weeks they could have him weened off the IPad and self sufficient in his playing; little bit of strategy, less scatological updates, Bojos. Does wonders.
In the other, I skipped to the music as I've never really listened to Country- but it sure sounds like Pop to me.

Reactions: 12
The age we live in: Playgrounds are going to need "No Social Media Filming" signs put up at the gates.

Fine to take a pic of your own kid and save it/share it with friends and family.
Followers are not friends. Monetized YouTube videos are not sharing, it's exploitation.
Completely agree. Also means J$ will never see a playground or splashpad again "because they can't film it". They are those kind of asshole parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wondering how many of their views are just people looking at Tim and Jenn as comedy. "You're not going to believe what these idiots did" style, like all the viewers here. It may be as high as 50% of their views.

I feel like the tattlers now outnumber the supportive posters on their videos, although we still have many who remain silent here, the views on the threads tell the story. A handful of those views belong to Tim, Jenn and their stans who try to defend them, but they don't make a dent.
---------------------

Tim knows he has to rethink his strategy for filming. Him going it alone to the parks was a welcome change with the feel of how he used to film, but he's lost something... there are hundreds of other people doing the same thing now, Tim's bored and that negativity is coming through strong on camera. It's not working.

In general people don't like Jenn. It's fact. Leaving her out recently has been a good move, but I feel like he's not done it to be smart... he's done it out of need and she'll be back with a vengeance.

He dabbled in self-abasing comedy on TikTok and at least one came out decent. I think that's what he needs to learn to do more of. Not TikTok necessarily, but just come at his approach as comedy. Sure it's out of his comfort zone, but do we ever get anywhere by staying with what is comfortable? Change takes effort.

First thing I would do would fire my editor, hire a decent one with a good sense of timing, story telling, transitions, etc and start adding in a few comedic sound effects. Well done, one well placed sound can turn a boring monolog scene into something fun. (picture an off sound crash as he comments on something Jenn has done) and it can spice up a boring food review.

Fire Jenn. Keep her out of the videos unless she's part of the comedy.

Reactions: 28
So just a note on potty training...I know they're lazy AF BUT the kid is only turned 2 at the end of November. My daughter was 2 and a half (almost exactly) when she was really ready (we tried at 18 months, epic fail), and she was trained in a weekend. My son, on the other hand, was 2 and 9 months before he was ready, and it took us a solid month for him to really get it down without major accidents and then another month to avoid the minor ones. (and really a month of not leaving the house for very long...because he was TERRIFIED of going in a public bathroom) Kids do it at their own rate, when they're ready. If you do it too soon it'll blow up in your face (my daughter was terrified of the toilet for months when we started her too early at the recommendation of her school).
They usually give you signs and if J is pooping his pants right in front of his parents and not even trying to hide it, he's nowhere near ready. Usually when kids are ready, or close to ready, they try to hide when they poop because they know they shouldn't be doing it in their pants. He's probably still a good 2-4 months away, in my opinion.
BUT if they're wanting to have another baby they better get him at least excited about the potty soon. Otherwise, there's a BIG chance he'll regress when the baby is born.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They used to be accused of buying views and subs, but I just don’t know if I believe it because they have been just under 1M subs for what seems like YEARS now. I would think that if they were actually buying subs, they would be the first of the tit WDW vlogger crew to have that gold play button by now

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how you are going on a cruise and don't know where you are going? ????????????????????????????????????

Reactions: 17
I definitely think they will at least try an go for home school at the beginning so that they can still travel as they do an it would be easier to "homeschool" than be taking him out of school every 2 weeks since I can't see any school allowing that, however I don't think home schooling will last, both are far too lazy to put in the work for home school an if America has certain things in place they need to meet in order to continue allowing it then they are going be denied that an they will have no option but to put him to school

Personally I think this is why they are aiming for kid #2 he's got like what 3 years left before school age, if she were to fall pregnant now then that gives them around 2 years of having two kids in the vlog an then another 3 years on top with one before there's no kids an the most delusional stans that live for J will probably just leave since they have made it clear they only want to see him
Do you know if FL allows for private tutors? I could see them going that route leaving them with pretty much a governess type of person to teach and care while they travel. I still think when he's old enough they'll probably send him to boarding school (if they have the cash) and probably tell their stans that it's because he's sooooo special. I do think they want a second kid in part because of views.

• Heart
So just a note on potty training...I know they're lazy AF BUT the kid is only turned 2 at the end of November. My daughter was 2 and a half (almost exactly) when she was really ready (we tried at 18 months, epic fail), and she was trained in a weekend. My son, on the other hand, was 2 and 9 months before he was ready, and it took us a solid month for him to really get it down without major accidents and then another month to avoid the minor ones. (and really a month of not leaving the house for very long...because he was TERRIFIED of going in a public bathroom) Kids do it at their own rate, when they're ready. If you do it too soon it'll blow up in your face (my daughter was terrified of the toilet for months when we started her too early at the recommendation of her school).
They usually give you signs and if J is pooping his pants right in front of his parents and not even trying to hide it, he's nowhere near ready. Usually when kids are ready, or close to ready, they try to hide when they poop because they know they shouldn't be doing it in their pants. He's probably still a good 2-4 months away, in my opinion.
BUT if they're wanting to have another baby they better get him at least excited about the potty soon. Otherwise, there's a BIG chance he'll regress when the baby is born.
The biggest thing about it is, they won't know if he's ready or not, they don't interact with him, they don't try to understand him, they don't spend that kind of time with him to know where he's at in life, for all they know he could have been ready to learn 6 months ago but they don't spend any time with him or give him attention to really know if he's ready or not

To me they just keep the diapers because it's easy for them, it's like the feeding him, they won't teach him with cutlery to do it alone because that takes time an effort so they keep feeding him because it's easier for THEM

If they would actually spend some one on one time with their son they would know what stage he's at with everything and personally until you try it then you don't know how they will be, I honestly don't think they are even caring to try it an just see how he is

We are in the middle of potty training my 14m neice, somtimes she takes intrest an somtimes not but at least we know how she's feeling about it because we are introducing it to her, if she gets it in a month then she gets it an if not then there's always next month or whatever, if she genuinely seemed like she hated it then we would stop an wait two or three months an try again but she just seems to be none intrested somtimes an other times she is willing to try

I honestly believe they are going be making the nanny do it an it will be left to the last minute like everything else they do, I reckon they will be the type that will book him into all the clubs on the cruises that's for ages 3 up an then get mad at the nanny because they have given her 3 days to have him trained so he can get into the club an if he's not learning fast enough they will blame that on the nanny

Do you know if FL allows for private tutors? I could see them going that route leaving them with pretty much a governess type of person to teach and care while they travel. I still think when he's old enough they'll probably send him to boarding school (if they have the cash) and probably tell their stans that it's because he's sooooo special. I do think they want a second kid in part because of views.
Honestly am not sure what all the laws for schools an tutors are in the US, I just assume they have things in place that if you homeschool then certain things need to be checked off to make sure they are keeping up

Personally I'd find a private tutor to be quite sad, it's different when you have them come in to do extra work with the kid if they are struggling or you want them to be ahead of their peers, at least they still have their social needs met with school, but if they were to do no school an private tutors only you are basically cutting all social life out for him, it's bad enough his social life is already none existing but to continue that is just really disgusting, he NEEDS school because at this stage it's the only way he's going get a social life an some structure in his life

Am not sure how much boarding schools in the US are, over here they are a fortune so I'd imagine they would be just as expensive there, would they really sacrifice vacations for their sons school? I don't think so, spending money on school would limit the vacations an they are far too selfish for that

Reactions: 8
On the live, Jenn said she would put in the short vlog about the HNN portraits in the bonus (😂) home vlog yesterday. Wrong again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's definite proof they read here. People post super innocent comments they leave on their YT or in a FB group and next thing they know they're banned from commenting. Stop outing yourself and posting who you are!
I’m banned from Twitter and Reddit. But not YouTube yet 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m banned from Twitter and Reddit. But not YouTube yet 😈
But is it evil to point out what they're doing wrong so that maybe at least one of their many oblivious teenage followers might stop to consider that Tim and Jenn may not be the best role models to choose?

This is what bothers me so much about all these grifters with high incomes: the number of school aged kids who are duped into thinking they don't need their education to make money. It's akin to seeing a rock star with no talent and wanting to be like them... except in T&J's case they're showing us how to be insensitive, neglectful gluttons with no talent or ability to retain information.

Reactions: 6
The biggest thing about it is, they won't know if he's ready or not, they don't interact with him, they don't try to understand him, they don't spend that kind of time with him to know where he's at in life, for all they know he could have been ready to learn 6 months ago but they don't spend any time with him or give him attention to really know if he's ready or not

To me they just keep the diapers because it's easy for them, it's like the feeding him, they won't teach him with cutlery to do it alone because that takes time an effort so they keep feeding him because it's easier for THEM

If they would actually spend some one on one time with their son they would know what stage he's at with everything and personally until you try it then you don't know how they will be, I honestly don't think they are even caring to try it an just see how he is

We are in the middle of potty training my 14m neice, somtimes she takes intrest an somtimes not but at least we know how she's feeling about it because we are introducing it to her, if she gets it in a month then she gets it an if not then there's always next month or whatever, if she genuinely seemed like she hated it then we would stop an wait two or three months an try again but she just seems to be none intrested somtimes an other times she is willing to try

I honestly believe they are going be making the nanny do it an it will be left to the last minute like everything else they do, I reckon they will be the type that will book him into all the clubs on the cruises that's for ages 3 up an then get mad at the nanny because they have given her 3 days to have him trained so he can get into the club an if he's not learning fast enough they will blame that on the nanny

Honestly am not sure what all the laws for schools an tutors are in the US, I just assume they have things in place that if you homeschool then certain things need to be checked off to make sure they are keeping up

Personally I'd find a private tutor to be quite sad, it's different when you have them come in to do extra work with the kid if they are struggling or you want them to be ahead of their peers, at least they still have their social needs met with school, but if they were to do no school an private tutors only you are basically cutting all social life out for him, it's bad enough his social life is already none existing but to continue that is just really disgusting, he NEEDS school because at this stage it's the only way he's going get a social life an some structure in his life

Am not sure how much boarding schools in the US are, over here they are a fortune so I'd imagine they would be just as expensive there, would they really sacrifice vacations for their sons school? I don't think so, spending money on school would limit the vacations an they are far too selfish for that
In Florida the PARENTS are the instructors.
•. Record keeping is a must. ie. lesson plans, materials and books utilized, student work, etc.
(seriously doubt Jenn can keep up with this)
•. Proof of 180 days of instructions.
•. Periodic testing required to make sure student is on task for their age.
•. If student found deficient parent is notified and has one year to correct the deficiencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In Florida the PARENTS are the instructors.
Looks like you adjusted your initial comment, but yes, you can hire a private tutor.
I used to tutor / educate homeschooled kids in English when I had my certificate (6-12) many moons ago.

So, if Stanny has a certificate applicable to elementary education, she could homeschool J.

ETA: I also had co-workers who homeschooled their kids in little homeschool groups where one parent would teach one subject, another would teach another subject, etc. - the kids would rotate days at the different parents' homes for different subject focuses. (this was also in Fla)

Private Tutoring Program:
Florida Statute 1002.43

Parents may choose to hire a private tutor to educate their children. The law requires a tutor to hold a Florida certificate in the grades and subjects in which instruction is given.

I work as a private tutor and live in FL. I’m credentialed as a teacher but after having a child who is around J$‘S age, I make similar money doing this from home with a handful of kids versus teaching in person. I also have my M Ed and 10 years of experience. People like the Bojo’s are the main clientele I see. Affluent, hands off parents who expect me or another tutor to come in and fix their kids’ issues. Most of my families are great, but there are definitely boundaries that could get crossed like having the parents push certain agendas. A kid like J$ really needs more peer interaction. Not even a play group, gymnastics, or that music class they wanted? That’s sad.

Reactions: 17
Shock horror your child loves playing with another kid! Ffs DO MORE IF THIS FOR YOUR CHILD!!!!! and let him eat his pizza on his own with his hands FFS

Reactions: 14
Looks like you adjusted your initial comment, but yes, you can hire a private tutor.
I used to tutor / educate homeschooled kids in English when I had my certificate (6-12) many moons ago.

So, if Stanny has a certificate applicable to elementary education, she could homeschool J.

ETA: I also had co-workers who homeschooled their kids in little homeschool groups where one parent would teach one subject, another would teach another subject, etc. - the kids would rotate days at the different parents' homes for different subject focuses. (this was also in Fla)

Private Tutoring Program:
Florida Statute 1002.43

Parents may choose to hire a private tutor to educate their children. The law requires a tutor to hold a Florida certificate in the grades and subjects in which instruction is given.

😂😆😂 I live on the west coast.
I figured someone with more knowledge would correct me. 👍

Guess in the future I will just post a link 🤷🏻‍♀️ and let people do what they want with it.

It’s all good.
Sometimes I like to stir the pot 😂

• Haha
I did not even know about the Waldorf Astoria but I'm not surprised. I have noticed in the past year or so they have gone more Disney than they had previously. When I watched before J$ there seemed to be a fair distribution between Universal trips and other parks and things to do, but seems like it is twice as much Disney now and home vlogs, with the occasional trip to another park or tourist attraction. Last week's universal trips were the first we've seen there is a long time. Sort of surprised they have so much about Disney when essentially they were blacklisted. Maybe it's a faux rich thing since Disney is definitely catering towards those with $ now.
One of the reasons we started watching them was because they were one of the few who showed Universal compared to Disney. And Tim showed other places without it seeming forced. They used to be excited on their rare trips to Disney when they weren't APs....My have times changed....

Reactions: 11
Yes! 100% this. When your child starts following you into the bathroom and saying they want to do it, or are really interested, hide to poop, talk about pooping more, etc., it is time. I highly suspect they will have Lynn train him because unless they have the patience and can get over not having control, I don't see them doing it.

They could start by getting J pull-ups and seeing what his interest is in trying those. They probably have another 20 diaper boxes to go through first. 🙄

Reactions: 10
What a terrible lonely existence that would be for that kid. He should be with other children- not the stupid nanny.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.