The Tim Tracker #66 Did we mention we’re in Concierge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else theorize that the reason Bim mispronounces words is to purposely to attract more comments thus making his videos more relevant OR is he just a big dumdum?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else theorize that the reason Bim mispronounces words is to purposely to attract more comments thus making his videos more relevant OR is he just a big dumdum?
No both Dim and Ginn do that to game the algorithm and fish for comments asking stupid questions or to post down below if they said something wrong.

Reactions: 12
It's like they're on a mission to impress someone or make themselves feel better about something. Living the champagne life on a beer budget? @Blessyourheart, we too know people that are quite wealthy & sure don't flaunt it about or try to impress anyone. Personally I think ole Timmy boy should be transparent about the finances since evidently people keep them afloat- it doesn't add up, just doesn't. PS, wonder if they paid those property taxes yet, seems I recall a good while back that being mentioned and if I'm wrong, I sure apologize.
They didn’t pay 2021s taxes yet according to the above bill

• Wow
Why do the trackers allow their child to open and slam the frig door? and then leave it in the vlog? When my children were young they didn’t even go near the kitchen appliances. And they are ‘trying’ for another? Please if there is a god don’t let it happen. By far the worst parents ever. I am so grateful I found this sight. You have saved me many times. Thank you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No both Dim and Ginn do that to game the algorithm and fish for comments asking stupid questions or to post down below if they said something wrong.
Yes, they play that game, but they're also not learners, most of the stupid stuff they say comes out as unintentional gaff or blunders at first.

At the Celebration Farmers Market, they are showing a booth that has a huge banner advertising the farm’s YouTube channel. I was interested in finding out more, but they did not mention the channel and almost seemed to deliberately hide the sign. Why is it that other big vloggers (non-Disney) are constantly promoting others, while the Trackers refuse to ever promote another channel unless it’s that creep Holy Moly buying their dinner

They spent $30 on some health juice that is supposed to help lower blood sugar. That doesn’t mean you guys can keep eating so many bleeping desserts

They went to the Celebration farmers market because they were looking for their favorite Black Coffee company, but they didn’t do enough research beforehand to know that their best friends at that coffee company were being “urban” at the downtown farmers market that day instead

Tim, who always has to prove that he is by far the smartest man in the room, went to the doctor because his eyes were itchy. The doctor told him it was just allergies. Tim of course knew better and says the doctor is full of tit, but he took Zyrtec anyways and now he feels better. But that doctor doesn’t know wtf he is talking about when Expert Tim always knows the most

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Once I get a good look at that pear(?) I can judge if it's a tit cut or not, honestly, most are, and the halo mount is probably 'designer' so costs twice as much as it should. Cut is king for any rock. What I can guarantee is that they overpaid, but probably in the 7-20k range. They got hosed for sure. Always better to build your own.
Do not buy jewelry on a bleeping cruise ship. :cautious:

Reactions: 16
MEANWHILE

JACKSON: *staring at the iPad at the dinner table*

TIM: do you want to try eating a noodle?

JACKSON: *no response*

TIM: mmmmkay

• Sad
  • Angry
At the Celebration Farmers Market, they are showing a booth that has a huge banner advertising the farm’s YouTube channel. I was interested in finding out more, but they did not mention the channel and almost seemed to deliberately hide the sign. Why is it that other big vloggers (non-Disney) are constantly promoting others, while the Trackers refuse to ever promote another channel unless it’s that creep Holy Moly buying their dinner

They spent $30 on some health juice that is supposed to help lower blood sugar. That doesn’t mean you guys can keep eating so many bleeping desserts

They went to the Celebration farmers market because they were looking for their favorite Black Coffee company, but they didn’t do enough research beforehand to know that their best friends at that coffee company were being “urban” at the downtown farmers market that day instead

Tim, who always has to prove that he is by far the smartest man in the room, went to the doctor because his eyes were itchy. The doctor told him it was just allergies. Tim of course knew better and says the doctor is full of tit, but he took Zyrtec anyways and now he feels better. But that doctor doesn’t know wtf he is talking about when Expert Tim always knows the most
This is VERY telling to me .... Dim's weight loss .... juice to lower blood sugar....I would bet cold hard cash that he was diagnosed with diabetes or pre-diabetic, found by the pre op blood work for the hernia surgery or pre op physical.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
DANG Tim laid down the law on the "diet starting tomorrow". Jenn started to protest regarding the cakes she purchased and he goes "too bad."

I wonder how serious it'll be this time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Jenn thanked you guys at the end for “letting them” have a day at home like this. You two don’t report to anyone else and have zero responsibilities of any kind. Your audience watches whatever tit you upload. Why not thank Tattle Life for being your most dedicated viewers and for trying to make you two wake up before DCF removes that poor child from that nightmare of a house?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
funny, they love to flex but she’s being very deliberate in trying to hide her left hand. Tried to get some shots but they are bad

E88E4512-3670-4EB0-BE52-2446FE3F09FD.jpeg
DADDEC61-652D-4095-8BAA-38D11D9BA15B.jpeg

• Haha
DANG Tim laid down the law on the "diet starting tomorrow". Jenn started to protest regarding the cakes she purchased and he goes "too bad."

I wonder how serious it'll be this time.
Unless he tosses those cakes out I guarantee she'll be sneaking them. I'd also bet she'd get Nanny McPhee to drive her to to a McDs for her french fry cravings if he cut her off.

funny, they love to flex but she’s being very deliberate in trying to hide her left hand. Tried to get some shots but they are bad

View attachment 1143408View attachment 1143409
Wow. I know several folks here mentioned how cheap the ring looks, now that I see it I totally agree. That is a butt ugly ring. :ROFLMAO:

Who would claim their ring almost scratched their child, stop wearing it because of that and then replace it with a pear shape with an even sharper edge? Lies, manipulation and more lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They have to spend money to cancel out the sugar they're eating instead of saving money and helping their health by just... eating less sugar. Boy they make everything more complicated than it has to be.

Oh weird, I thought they went to Celebration so Ginn could avoid editing the Starcruiser videos!

Reactions: 15
If they knew they were going to a farmer's market, why didn't they bring some reusable bags to carry all the junk that will just grow mold in their fridge? All those plastic bags seem a bit much.

"You come to farmers market expecting to buy vegetables and you end up buying meats". No one is surprised except the Slackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless he tosses those cakes out I guarantee she'll be sneaking them. I'd also bet she'd get Nanny McPhee to drive her to to a McDs for her french fry cravings if he cut her off.

Wow. I know several folks here mentioned how cheap the ring looks, now that I see it I totally agree. That is a butt ugly ring. :ROFLMAO:

Who would claim their ring scratched their child, stop wearing it and then replace it with a pear shape with an even sharper point?
The answer to any question is always “because Jenn is bleeping stupid”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What happened to the post on the FB fan page today about the tip amount backlash. By the time I went back to read all the comments, it was gone. Seems a lot of the posts are getting deleted on that page lately.

• Haha
I love the hilarity of the $30 magical blood sugar reducer juice right next to the multiple desserts they got. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.